It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The more WE become Aware the more we mature.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Part of gaining true awareness to 1 subjectively is eventually accepting-Humanity is not alone...

Logically following that process of thinking-

Ethical
Demographic
Financial
Political
Religious
Social
Technological

-Foundations that hold stable and entertain the various social pyramid scheme influences that control or Guide mankind from top to bottom will be possibly readjusted to fit the NU updated aware populations.

Therefore the more aware a species becomes, naturally more mature behaviors replace the old less mature behaviors...

Something to consider as AN intelligent species coexisting among many other potentially intelligent species both unknown terrestrial and Extraterrestrial.

*Wishing ALL* in hurricane paths safety and luck.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Do we work as 1 leaving behind the immature ways that keep us behind and possibly looking primitive and immature to other CREATOR Creations abroad?
And advance.
Or do remain partially aware & somewhat acknowledge more to reality and still seek old ways of division amongst ourselves?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Ummm...yet...still the strife...the conflict...the endless war and pestilence...

What I've discovered from my forays into the human condition here on ATS is that people become uncomfortable when you discuss that personal aspect that we like to hide from the world...

If I speak to overly personal aspects...or speak from the heart...I've found that most would rather walk on by than participate in such a discussion...

From my observations...I've found that people really aren't that evolved...that enlightenment is for the most part skin deep...that Gnosis is fleeting...

You see...life has to be lived...living takes energy...energy is husbanded for the gathering of material gain...then you sleep and get up the following morning to do it all again...

I personally don't see any great awakening...I don't have quite the same level of optimism I had not that long ago...
I see instead a species that could be the epitome of altruism...hellbent for suicide...racing for extinction...

If Humanity is extant rather than extinct come this next century...I would be surprised...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Your statement is extremely subjective and arrogant. You lump all humanity into an "immature" class for not "accepting" your view of how the world should be run. Might want to chuck the ego concerning what you call "the old ways." Sounds like you need get your head out of the clouds, find reality and some humility as well as humanity. And lay off the psychedelics. They're messing with your mind.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Understood I think however if the truth that is kept secret or compartmentalized, that is somewhat shared between secret societies is shared to the masses the masses would grow up faster.

Eventually leaving behind many of those primitive behaviors that make the entire species look bad that you mentioned in your first paragraph.
Example how can any human remain racist or hate another religion if they were made aware that there are beings who despise humans and the religious beliefs associated to humans. Not saying some humans wouldn't still keep the primitive mindset. Am saying many intelligent humans after becoming aware would bond together and forget the prettiness to survive and advance as a species.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The more WE become Aware the more we mature.

Modern Humans are only aware of distractions via the banal. That's a ticket to cultural oblivion, not maturity.

I offer as proof...discussion of such a profound subject on essentially an entertainment chatroom.

Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness. James Thurber

Look around....what do you see? Anger and Fear or awareness? I might add terminal confusion as well.....
edit on 7-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
It is as if someone - something would prefer things this way as the less aware the more easier to control.

At times I find it embarrassing that many cannot see the divide game being played.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
It is as if someone - something would prefer things this way as the less aware the more easier to control.

At times I find it embarrassing that many cannot see the divide game being played.

It does seem that way. Humans with their primitive senses and limited awareness, status on the evolutionary scale; deep down we're still lizards not really capable or equiped for true enlightenment.

I question if we need outside influences for our shortcomings as a species. and as pogo said..."We have met the enemy and he is us"
edit on 7-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Primitive actions only because they are allowed to permeate within a species with more potential to advance. But chooses the primitive path usually associated with self destruction because of not accepting the truth of the advanced reality we all make up. So its like humanity does not have to be subjected to such old ways of thinking which generate primitive behaviors.
Another member I think misunderstands when I mention old ways as if denouncing the process of maturity requiring maturity and or age. Which I am not.
What I am saying is there is a time to learn and mature for creations and we are too old in creation to still be acting like we may have in the less mature years of creation.

@ times I wonder how the CREATOR(S) of mankind view the activities displayed & if there is a plan for the less aware behaviors... In order to assist the further advancement of those gaining awareness.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Look around....what do you see? Anger and Fear or awareness? I might add terminal confusion as well.....

Anger and fear arise and subside in awareness. Awareness cannot be seen or heard or tasted. The hearer will never be heard and the seer will never be seen.
You cannot become more aware - aware is what you are.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: YouSir

Understood I think however if the truth that is kept secret or compartmentalized, that is somewhat shared between secret societies is shared to the masses the masses would grow up faster.

Eventually leaving behind many of those primitive behaviors that make the entire species look bad that you mentioned in your first paragraph.
Example how can any human remain racist or hate another religion if they were made aware that there are beings who despise humans and the religious beliefs associated to humans. Not saying some humans wouldn't still keep the primitive mindset. Am saying many intelligent humans after becoming aware would bond together and forget the prettiness to survive and advance as a species.

Ummm...It's not that I don't share your hope...that I don't share your belief in an enlightened state...

Believe me...I've tried...tried to hold on to that Gnosis...that however is the damned hardest thing a being could ever undertake...it's a commitment that spans not just years and a lifetime...but every moment in between...

Secret societies are secret...because they husband their insights...if such they are...in an effort to hold sway...to selectively and surely gain power...and for what...?

All humans...no matter how far removed from their animistic natures they claim to have evolved...will always retain that primitive...it's written into the genetic fabric of what it means to be human...it's code...
You can no more escape it than you can the need to consume matter or breathe...
That's the conundrum...the great irony...we reach for the stars with arms that still retain the code of all the species that ancestrally preceded us...

It truly is good to contemplate stepping beyond physical nature...stepping into some future where all pursuit is altruism...I live there in my mind from time to time...then the bills call forth to be paid...the body needs nourishment or urge attention...reality intercedes the dream...belittles the dream...crushes it under the heel that wears the boot that marches in step to that vastly different tune...that nails on chalkboard crescendo...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

We still cr*p in clean water, it tells me enough about us as species. Awareness means acting on it, don't see much of that happening. We tend to think big and lofty, yet our daily reality escapes us. As one poster here mentioned, bill-paying interferes with permanent Gnosis.
edit on 8-9-2017 by TatTvamAsi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join