It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter says I'm racist!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
insert thats racist.gif

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tayton

When my daughter was 15 she thought I was a racist. She is now 23 and ranting about the same things I was when she was 15. We are not racists dude.. We are realists in a world that says right is wrong and wrong is right. Give her time and she will be trying to find that same gas station..

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

Racist, nah, not really. Just got enough problems without adding more, just seems like I'm force fed having to deal with these people. I run a pizzeria with a buddy and every once in a while I get a call, is there pork in your meat sauce? I say yup, even the fries have pork, sorry bout that. Lol. Anyway thanks for all the responses!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: peter vlar

You do NOT want to go there. Quebeckers(not French) are a whole lot of different., even for us. After an experience about 18 years ago I still refuse to call Three Rivers by its French name.

Quebec, like anywhere else, is only as good as one's last experience there. For me, it's always been just fine (and my French is laughable), enough so that we are headed to Wakefield for a couple of days next week. But Toronto is a lot more diverse and you don't have to worry about being able to read the hiway signs. Please note, Peter Vlar, ... speed is marked in kilometres per hour!
edit on 8-9-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: Yes!

(post by knoxie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I will say it very quickly.
Racism is a trap setup by "your master"
Why? Your Master is the single biggest racist ever that ever happened on this rock.
Evertime you folks even argue about this racism thing, its more than guaranteed that it is a dead, dead, very much dead end.

Now, some biological facts.
Every species is genetically program med a superior species regarding itself.
No animal is genetically programmed to look at its species as pathetic inferior.
Every race, under any circumstances, still secretly, to put it lightly, thinks its race the superior.
It has nothing to do with ego ok?
Sorry folk, you just cant fight dna.
And why is it such a big deal in the Western world.
Your master is laughing at you
If you are a true ATSer you should know who engineered this social climate instead of chasing in a terminology loop
In asian counties like china every chinese is a "racist" by default in bright bright daylight, by the western standards.
Geez I challeng e any one go to china to tell a Chinese hey dude you are a damn racist
They all are!
They dont even deny it day to day conversation
They talk very innocent about how asians are superior
Now suck that.
People in Europe of course who have been under the some siege should ignore my post immediately i guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If you don't accept multiculturalism, you will get called a racist. That's the new norm, so there's nothing to be upset about.

You, sir, are not a racist

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I will never forget once going into a convenience store to just use the restroom, the attendant who I believe was a Sikh, told me I had to pay $1.25 to use the bathroom. I told him that I was going to charge him 500 dollars to operate a convenience store in my country. He didn't like that. I went somewhere else. You aren't a racist.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
I will never forget once going into a convenience store to just use the restroom...

I would have at least made a small purchase. People don't open businesses so random people can come in off the street and take a dump there.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

It IS my country, I don't have to debate that with the likes of you.

edit on 9-9-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

That's ironic, seeing as Europeans aren't a single culture either. It's funny how some people are part Irish, part English, and part German, yet complain about multiculturalism. Favorite foods are Italian pizzas, German hamburgers, and Scottish beers, yet complain about multiculturalism. Watch ninja movies, follow a Middle Eastern religion, and name celestial objects after Roman deities, yet complain about multiculturalism. Use Arabic numerals, a Latin script, and speak an Anglo-Saxon language, yet complain about multiculturalism. Yet apparently they can't even see the irony there.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Isn't that where the saying "I spent a penny" came from?

Convenience stores and their bathrooms probably keep the meat jerky industry in business too.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
If you don't accept multiculturalism, you will get called a racist. That's the new norm, so there's nothing to be upset about.
You, sir, are not a racist
I'm afraid that you've drawn the wrong conclusion. What you have actually confirmed is that you, too, are a racist. Sir.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Whatever

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

It IS my country, I don't have to debate that with the likes of you.

Uh oh!! Someone's inner snowflake has been triggered! Perhaps you could enlighten everyone as to how exactly it was "he" country but not the man that informed you the restrooms were for paying customers? You can determine citizenship by the look in their eyes? And that somehow justified a belligerent and childish retort? You're a child if that's how you treat others.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It is indeed interesting that every gas station and convenience store almost entirely have gotten rid of all white people and are staffed by east indian only...they forced everyone out...even kicking out the asians now.

In the last 2 years these moves were made and i watched people i know told they were no longer needed...leave.

Now all staffed by people who cannot communicate well, and who just are not as good at their jobs.

I have many east indian friends and even THEY dislike it...they say TOO MANY BROWN GUYS lol.

The corporations continue to sell us out...and use any means necessary to sanitize white people from everything they can.

I love people on the whole...but this is just blatant...so i left to a town that does not put up with this behavior...and the people actually can drive...unlike the hordes of asians etc who got there licenses abroad and somehow are not required to get tested here.

Amazing how bad things can get with left policy running the show.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: jjkenobi

Will you please take your partisan BS to a thread that calls for it? Plenty of those here.

Only a liberal would call the truth partisan BS lol.

YOUR comment is partisan BS.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join