It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big reveal about Skinwalker Ranch in the works?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I posted a while back about Skinwalker Ranch, and that investigative reporter and co-writer of the book Hunt for the Skinwalker, George Knapp, had mentioned (on Coast to Coast, perhaps? Can't remember) that activity had picked up at the ranch again. It appears a big reveal may be coming up, although it is likely also a money grab. A filmmaker says he has tons of video that no one has seen, documents, etc. This video from his website has George Knapp talking about a few things, including the Gormans and some others that had been on the ranch were "followed" by whatever is causing the activity. George demurred about several questions, just saying "I can't talk about it"

www.hunttheskinwalker.com...

I am enthusiastic to see what this is all about, but my enthusiasm is tempered by the letdown of other promised 'big reveals' about various things. I have briefly communicated with George in the past, and doubt he would be in on a scam or some fake BS. So we will see...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde
Thanks for the update, mate. You think this is related to your last post about Skinwalker, the whole Adamantium relationship thing? It would make sense if they were working up to media-ize things a bit.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
We need to mount an ATS expedition to Skinwalker Ranch. I've been wanting to go since I found out about it and read the book.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I seem to remember reading, but cannot find it at the moment, that skinwalker ranch applied for a license to operate as a hotel/bed and breakfast not that long ago. I don't believe the article said that's what they were doing or not but that it appeared that way from the type of license they applied for. I'll try to find the link and post it. But maybe they're trying to really get the word out to promote whatever they were trying to do.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
@underwerks I'm down

How bout ATS brass get Bigelow here for an AMA? Sounds like he may be willing to talk a bit about some things. I wonder why Knapp is allowed to release all this info now? Will some entity try and stop him ? Surely if the gov/military is involved in any way, there will be resistance to the evidence being released.

It's kind of untimely that this new info is being sifted through, which will draw new attention, but now the ranch is some type of tourist attraction, right? I wish a multi-millionaire would buy the place and set up high tech surveillance gear for investigative purposes exclusively.

Either way I hope a new documentary is put together with analysis, footage and testimony.
edit on 4amf30175130 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I wish George Knapp would have explained why he couldn't talk about certain things.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have followed the Skinwalker Ranch phenomenon for years. Many years. While I find it all fascinating I find this recent announcement nothing more than old material soon to be released after it is packaged and polished for resell. I'm not disparaging what Corbell and Knapp are putting together but nothing I have read or seen so far appears to be "new information".

There are quite a few promotional videos Corbell has made and he sounds a lot like Tom Delonge. Not really disclosing anything new with the promise of "things to come".

Look....I get it. It's how you have to hype and market these things. The problem is UFOlogy has taken such a beating over the years from so many snake oil salesmen that anything coming out now seems disingenuous. I'm not saying this is disingenuous...just that it still makes me a bit frustrated that EVERYTHING UFOlogy related has to be in pursuit of making a buck these days.

edit on 7-9-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Thanks for the update, mate. You think this is related to your last post about Skinwalker, the whole Adamantium relationship thing? It would make sense if they were working up to media-ize things a bit.

I wouldn't be surprised either way. Hehe you have to have an open mind.

Regarding the license thing, it's not really certain that the intent is to be a hotel or entertainment, I actually doubt that's the case . IMO it was more of a trademark deal, but I dunno. Here is pretty much all we've seen:

edit on 9/7/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
I wish George Knapp would have explained why he couldn't talk about certain things.

He's probably full of sht or himself and you can't generate conspiracy drama without mystery.
edit on 7-9-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Decades of data originating from the investigation of Skinwalker Ranch, has yet to see the light of day. That's all about to change. Just imagine, having to keep secrets for over 20 years. That weight can be monumental. Stay tuned.

Smells like a new book coming.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Bigelow made everyone sign non-disclosure agreements,

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
We need to mount an ATS expedition to Skinwalker Ranch. I've been wanting to go since I found out about it and read the book.

I'll tell you right now that if anyone gets serious about putting such a trip together, I will be 100% in. In fact, when I saw the thread about going to Augustus's house for a party I thought man...how could would it be if we went to skinwalker ranch or something. Safety in numbers and all that.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

ATS has already been to Skinwalker Ranch with Robbie Williams no less. Yes the dude from the British boyband called 'Take That'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nevermind, wrong ranch!

edit on 7-9-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Love this case! Can't wait to see what comes of this.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It's simply time to "dust of the cash cow known as Skinwalker Ranch".

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Has there ever been any actual footage of the claimed paranormal events on the property? With all the hype that has been going on about the farm including Bigelow's research team moving in for a while, I'd love to be able to see or hear something at least. If not, maybe just maybe, we can soon get our hands on a few pieces of evidence.
edit on 7-9-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I live here in Utah, and have been by the skinwalker ranch area a few times. (usually headed to Flaming Gorge).
I've read the book, and ya, it was intriguing.

I'm actually more interested because of stories my grandpa told me about that area (bottle hollow and surrounding areas). This was before the book was ever published. He told me stories of orbs out in the desert, and a "large, cigar shaped craft" that fell from the sky. Seemed pretty serious when he spoke about it.

Would be cool if this actually was something legitimate.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Staff have been there, done that, in a great big R.V. Robbie Williams turned up and they all had a BBQ.

Quite uneventful for those who don't control the ATS purse strings.
edit on 7/9/2017 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This would be quite interesting indeed! I would love to see all the paranormal videos taken on the ranch. Thirty or Forty hours of video sounds like too many for just 1 documentary!! Keeping my eyes and ears open for further development on this!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

It's called greed. It's all about the money, not the truth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join