It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Wild Weather and NK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Yeah, right up there with the remote viewing papers that are on the same page.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
So, what better than turning the old weather machine on his own country and creating a mess he will have to deal with back home.

Hmmm... Maybe it's George Bush's old weather machine. After all, he had Katrina and Rita. I don't recall Obama having to deal with hurricanes. It's a right wing conspiracy, I tell ya!

edit on 9-6-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I totally agree.
I was thinking earlier that there is only one "tragic news event" at a time.
That's how you know that everything is most likely "fake" - as in created.

Things like missing airliners that take up weeks and weeks of news and such are just "fillers" that are put in spin or overly-hyped to give us something to stay fearful about while they put into place the next jigsaw piece of the octopus that is slowly working it's tentacles around every aspect of our lives as humans here on planet earth.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Agreed.

Seriously, I haven't seen a bloody thing about NK over here in Aus since he threw his last dummy out of the cot. You'd think despite the weather, that this would be high up on the agenda list....but nope. Not a peep from Trump. Apart from his silly Twitter posts I suppose?

Somethings up, but then again I'm usually wrong. However, this was more of a general "what if" suggestion, obviously not fact.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You must not be watching very well, I've seen pretty much all the NK updates here on ATS on pretty much mirrored by every major news service here in Brisbane - without the conspiracy undertones. But no, unless Kimmy has been manipulating the weather for all of time, and he is in fact a diety of some description, this is just another cyclone. Just like the ones that have been hitting this time of year for millennia, and will continue to do so, irrespective of poiltics, wars and dictators, untill we're all gone or the landscape changes.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So, I had a little thought.

One I'd thought I'd share with my ATS friends.

Obviously, NK is a huge hot potato and one not easily solved. The US know they are at a stalemate and cannot progress any further with sanctions or threats. Plus, actually going ahead with their threats is not only suicidal for the US, but for all of Asia.

There has been some pretty hefty talk made by Trump over the last few months, and to be honest, talk that he will find hard to back down from without loosing face.

So, what better than turning the old weather machine on his own country and creating a mess he will have to deal with back home.

I've seen a few threads on this site about weather manipulation. What better time than now? Hey, they've slammed jets into building before to cover other stuff up, what's a few floods and destroyed cities among friends.

OK, it's a far out concept, but one that would work to get the US out of a very tight spot on the worlds scene.

Thoughts.......or am I buying into it too much?

Not bad. And he would get insurance for the destruction of his 'mansion' in the Caribbean which he values at 50 million, but is listed at 16.5M.

UPDATE: Correction and Source:

The state of the property, which is currently listed for sale with Sotheby’s International Realty for $16.9 million after being slashed from the original $28 million asking price earlier this summer, is currently unknown. However, a government official confirms even the island’s strongest structures were devastated by the storm.

people.com...

I say the man is cash poor.

edit on 6-9-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
North Korea's test missiles emit kytonic chemtrails that change certain jet streams to induce Hurricane creation and targeting of the U.S. mainland.

I thought everyone knew this?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So, I had a little thought.

One I'd thought I'd share with my ATS friends.

Obviously, NK is a huge hot potato and one not easily solved. The US know they are at a stalemate and cannot progress any further with sanctions or threats. Plus, actually going ahead with their threats is not only suicidal for the US, but for all of Asia.

There has been some pretty hefty talk made by Trump over the last few months, and to be honest, talk that he will find hard to back down from without loosing face.

I've seen a few threads on this site about weather manipulation. What better time than now? Hey, they've slammed jets into building before to cover other stuff up, what's a few floods and destroyed cities among friends.

OK, it's a far out concept, but one that would work to get the US out of a very tight spot on the worlds scene.

Thoughts.......or am I buying into it too much?

The only thing I can see about Trump, is that Trump has already lost most of his face anyway, mostly because he is an extreme egotist, who also happens to be an idiot, who talks into a mirror, and back to it....all the time.
After that, the world is your Oyster, if you happen to be someone who can manipulate the narcissist.
Your only problem is one of technology and circumstance ie;
Can Hurricanes be created, obviously they can since they happen. And can they be prevented or stalled, that's a matter of force as well. Could they be induced and controlled within certain parameters and could it be done today, I don't know, but possibly. However I don't think Trump would be the guy to push the button, he would have to blab about at some time later.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Personal question for you smurfy. Are you a Democrat? Republicans could use your help.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Good point.
Sad but true.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

My favorite tree is the palm. It's sad to see them shredded to bits.
But the don't get blown over do they? They must bend easily.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Kromlech

My favorite tree is the palm. It's sad to see them shredded to bits.
But the don't get blown over do they? They must bend easily.

Did you know that a palm tree really isn't a tree but a grass.

Most of the time palms will bend but during a dry spell they will snap.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

(because the Picard Facepalm is over used).

Seriously????

It's like suddenly too many people loose logical thought and reasoning (or are bored):

Atlantic Hurricane Season

In the Northern Atlantic Ocean, a distinct hurricane season occurs from June 1 to November 30, sharply peaking from late August through September

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well we have multiple choices for the cause of all these storms.
1. It's September and September is the peak of hurricane season. Natural occurrence.

2. The US has a means of creating monster storms and Trump is trying to save face by appearing nice after the storms and say we need to spend money on aid and that congress needs to work together to get aid out as quickly as possible. You pick the odds.

3. North Korea or some other country has a weather device and has been screwing us over big time. We're already in a weather war.

4. I saw on Ancient Aliens, a show on the history channel where they speculated the US invaded Iraq to retrieve a device that only Kings had access to that could manipulate the weather and the US wanted to find it before Sadam Hussein started creating havoc. Obviously somone is experimenting and has messed up because we control it.

In my opinion, choice number 1 is most likely. I will give it 80% or better odds.

Ok I will add choice 5. I'm really in a coma and this entire world is a figment of my imagination and almost everything I think about happens if I really want it to because, I created everything to start with. I just haven't won the publishers clearing house sweepstakes or powerball lottery yet so if I'm in a coma, this world is really screwed if I can't even make something happen that I want to happen. I do have a plan B to get rich slowly but it hasn't been working out too well so far. I would also like several hot ladies so this means I'm probably not in a coma but since we're brainstorming throwing ideas out there, I thought I would add to it.

edit on 6/9/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
For all those that have problems reading, I was eluding to the US having Weather manipulation not NK.

I WAS SIMPLY STATING THAT COULD IT BE A COINCIDENCE

OR, LIKE PREVIOUS POSTS ON ATS, THE US IS USING IT'S WEATHER MANIPULATION TO BACKTRACK ON NK.

Blimey, didn't think I had explained that bad folks?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Don't forget the Eclipse.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I noticed that people were ignoring the OP & assuming you meant the opposite situation. Weird.

Anyway, I'll counter your scenario with a different one. If the Trump administration really had control of the weather, why would they use those attacks on the US instead of on our "enemies"? I guess in theory they wouldn't launch a hurricane towards North Korea because it would also hit our allies like Japan, South Korea, etc. And it's likely that Russia and/or China would have enough knowledge of that kind of weapon to immediately Trump did it. And since they both share borders with North Korea, they would also be affected by it.

But if the technology is strong enough to create hurricanes, it should be easy to at least launch tornado-producing thunderstorms. Yet, the US has the most tornadoes by far. I'm just trying to understand the logic of not using that technology in ways that directly benefit the users, like plentiful rain for crops, nearly untraceable "smiting" of our enemies, etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Really?

Australian new stations has been updating on everything, including rehashing everything that has happened in the vast week with North Korea, Channel 7, NBN, ABC, the ABC 24hour news channel, SBS - I know because my partner enjoys watching the news when he comes home from work and I listen to it in the background and yell at the TV while I work on my tablet.

Stop lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join