It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Antifa Just Announced Their Next Target Set For Sept. 12… This Is A HUGE Mistake

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255
LOL.
I agree that you were agreeing with me. I put the hmm in to give it the emphasis as If I was thinking deeply.
I Apologies if you misunderstood my intention I was agreeing with you.

edit on 6-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Antifa =

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yep, there I go.

I'm not a big fan of bullies who seem to think the louder they scream, the more likely it is I'll go along.

The anti-FA groupies are just that, bullies. So, too, are the idiots opposing them. I've no use for them. That being the case, it'd be safer for all involved, them and me, to ignore them and me. I react badly to people getting, as they say, all up in my business.

If I go to a concert, whether Kid Rock or the Seattle Symphony Chamber Orchestra, I don't need, nor do I want protesters attempting to intimidate me, as I said, I don't react well to bullies.

anti-FA = Bullies.

The opposition (whatever their names) = Bullies.

The sooner people realize this, the better off we'll all be. I'll mind my business, y'all mind yours, and life will be much more peaceful and productive.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Would just be another day in the D lol

Sad but I too see that bringing their style of action to a very crime ridden place full of guns and those not afraid to use them will end disastrously for all involved.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

lol That's what I thought but the? caught me off guard for a sec so had to reiterate. No worries man!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If only more people could understand such a simple concept.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Although to be fair I wouldn't waste my time protesting Kid Rock. Being anywhere even remotely close enough to hear a single note played by Kid Rock is Hell on Earth

Hey. It could be worse. It could be an ICP concert.

The Jugalos are marching on DC Sept 16th I've heard. Seriously.

Link
edit on 6-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well said.There is an old Lynyrd Skynyrd song.Don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lie's.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Please stay on Topic!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sounds like the Darwin Award Olympics

Sounds like the making of a PPV event that tens of millions of Americans would tune into.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I must be more unique than I thought... Or "special"...
!

Because I am not, nor would I be, among that ten million. All I want from life for the next, or last, thirty or so of it, is to have a bit of land with a fishin' hole, some wild turkey (bottled and feathered), a nice comfortable little farm house/cabin up in the mountains to live my peaceful life, while potterin' about in my greenhouse/garden/both, and reading on my front porch or my easy chair.

Essentially, minding my own business. When your minding of my business interferes with that, then we're going to have an issue--and I don't want that, nor should you.

If y'all want to spend your time a screechin' and a hollerin' about things that really shouldn't, and in the long run don't, matter a wit--feel free. Just leave me out of it
edit on 9/6/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I'm not sympathizing with them that's where you're making your big mistake.
I do not identify with or support any radical groups. I'm just a little old lady with liberal views who thinks people should be loving and accepting of each other.
I'm not trying to overthrow the government and nothing I've ever said could make anyone think that. I'm civically involved in my local government. I've held fund raisers in my home and even went to a barbeque at my mayors house. ( ex mayor now).
I support the local YMCA and I contribute to the policeman benevolent association and to AMVETS. I never served in the military but my father and brother did and many of my friends are veterans.
There now you at least have something to judge me by though I don't see too much that could be considered controversial or militant.

No but you sympathize with those that sympathize with them, that's where you're making your big mistake.

Maybe now your side can start to understand how anyone with a Trump hat is not a Nazi when your own poison has poisoned yourselves.
edit on 6-9-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Then maybe you should stop trying to discuss it already, unless you're just sabre-rattling.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Hopefully left wing extremists will be met with more violence than they can handle.

like Charleston?
edit on 6-9-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Then maybe you should stop trying to discuss it already, unless you're just sabre-rattling.
Maybe you shouldn't add to the issue as welll, follow what you preach.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Maybe you shouldn't add to the issue as welll, follow what you preach.

What do you think I'm preaching?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

More likely you just don't like where the discussion went, but that's the Left of today, always trying to shut down conversation they don't agree with.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
More likely you just don't like where the discussion went, but that's the Left of today, always trying to shut down conversation they don't agree with.

I'm not left so that didn't hit anywhere near where you thought it would.

ETA: I guess you may have just knee-jerked and didn't even understand what I was saying. If the left lumped everyone together and that is your excuse for doing the same then what is there to talk about? You are nazis and they are commies.
edit on 6-9-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I don't trust a single antifa Facebook page. There are way to many fake troll ones. This year alone there has been 2 or 3 fake antifa protests promoted by such accounts. One of them hilariously had some right leaning people beleve that that antifa was going to go to Gettysburg and protest a confederate monument there. Only thing is there was not one antifa that showed up. Same thing happened in Houston around the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join