It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Antifa Just Announced Their Next Target Set For Sept. 12… This Is A HUGE Mistake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I cannot believe some of you still think ANTIFA are protestors! They are pure anarchists, bent on destroying any free speech that articulates what they are and tries and hold them accountable for their crimes.

I can't believe some of you think that "free speech rallies" are anything but alt-lite agitators and alt-right hooligans begging the Antifa to come out and fight so they can stream the whole thing on YouTube, beg for donations and give right-wingers a boogeyman.

And you're playing right along:

In a perfect world, Kid would challenge the head ANTIFA wart, mano a mano, kick his/her teeth down their throat, Detroit style, then play the Star Spangled Banner at 200 db on his electric as ANTIFA scum scurry back to whence they came, tails between their legs like the cowardly dogs they are...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's interesting how people put Kid Rock on a pedestal considering that he is a huge poser and all. He presents himself as having come from lower income Detriot, but he really came from upper middle class suburbia and the whole "wife beater and mullet with stupid hat" look is just an act.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
...but he really came from upper middle class suburbia and the whole "wife beater and mullet with stupid hat" look is just an act.

So you saying he doesn't sip whiskey out the bottle while not thinking 'bout tomorrow?

I'm effing devastated.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Amen to that. Or against all the wars, although I admit that maybe some of them have historically. a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know. Game changer right?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Looks like Antifa is going to go crawl back to mom's basements after fat lips and swollen eyes, no in the pocket mayors or police chiefs to protect them this time. The livestreams should be worth a bowl or two of popcorn.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I know. Game changer right?

Well, at least he has principal and didn't change the lyrics of that song because his ex-wife pussified him.

edit on 6-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...but he really came from upper middle class suburbia and the whole "wife beater and mullet with stupid hat" look is just an act.

So you saying he doesn't sip whiskey out the bottle while not thinking 'bout tomorrow?

I'm effing devastated.

All summer long. lol. I love kid rock myself. Yes Im not stupid enough to believe the backstory as being 100 percent truth as well. Anyway ANTIFA having been labeled a terrorist organization will get harsh treatment if they start anything other than just protesting. And no Protesting does not include,throwing things or punches.
Only a moron thinks thats what a protest is. Protest are peaceful. RIOTS are what ANTIFA do. If they riot they should shoot them and ask questions later.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I love kid rock myself.

I'm more of a Chris Rock person.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Don't preach to me dude. This is not me nor do they represent anything I stand for. I unlike some don't try to group everyone together. I recognize the individual.
Do me a favor and do the same for me. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Where are you? I'm not far from D.C. either. About two or three hours depending on traffic on 64 and 95.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I prefer my whisky on the rocks.

Carry on lads! and a very good article.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

Don't preach to me dude. This is not me nor do they represent anything I stand for. I unlike some don't try to group everyone together. I recognize the individual.
Do me a favor and do the same for me. Thanks.

If you support those that support Antifa, you grouped yourself and it's too late.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
protesting is not silencing

Yet when protesters are counterprotested, the first thing they whine about is that the counterprotesters are trying to "silence" them.

Seriously, protesting is a total attention whoring endeavor. If you feel strongly about something, take action against it... don't stand around with a sign yelling and acting like a child.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ut Oh. I feel a generation gap moment coming on. Yup. There it is...lol

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm in Stewartstown, PA which is up i83 but it is so close to Baltimore that I usually say that since that is where I used to live for a while and all my friends and family live.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They came out in the 90's, and they are more infamous than famous at this point because of their fans and their behavior than their music. You should look them up. It'll be an interesting read. I wouldn't recommend listening to their music though. For your health and sanity. Also, Faygo is a drink they always talk about.

edit on 6-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's his style. What does it matter were he comes from in the socioeconomic scheme?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm more the karot rock myself. 2,3, ...white gold setting.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well I used to listen to him a lot as a teenager, but then I heard the story about his true roots and it really turned me off from him. I felt like if he had to lie about where he came from then that just makes him a phony. This is literally how I've felt about him then and now:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join