It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Antifa Just Announced Their Next Target Set For Sept. 12… This Is A HUGE Mistake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah ya know what? I think I'll do my own research if it's alright with you. Not that I think you may be biased or anything...

I saw that they are anti-government and anti-capitalists too. Which sounds like you guys.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Well I've been to his shows his set is amazing good job. My husband loves him. And I have to say he knows how to perform he puts on one hell of a show. Zac Brown Band is the only concert I enjoyed more.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Well don't worry Billy no one's asking you to be a hero.
All I know is that it takes two to create a ruckus. If everybody behaves properly then there can be such a thing as a peaceful protest. As long as the people who can't control their emotions stay home.

Lol
Not a Kid Rock fan, so I won't be there.
But you can bet that the Antifa goons will be will be shooting their mouths off and if they run across some Kid fans that just polished off a fifth of Jack Daniels in their car before they go in, the fireworks will start.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: bastion

I'm from MI, and this was a topic of discussion on the radio this week.
Seems to be legit..
Kid Rock stopped using the Confederate Flag as a prop years ago, but apparently they still hold a grudge about that, along with him being "right wing"

The whole thing is silly to me.

Antifa is turning into the Westboro Babtist Church

Agreed - though having chased up the organisers, it's not an AntiFA protest (would be a statement from Detriot Brigade if there was) it seems to be a buzzword that's been wrongly associated with it.

Doesn't change the fact this protest is pretty stupid though - it seems from this article that he's vehemently anti-racist, anti facist and seems like a nice guy www.rollingstone.com... . Even if he did secretly hold such views, there's far more important things to protest about than this non-issue that makes legitimate protest against racism, facism and the like seem a joke.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The people of Detroit will crush Antifa. These Antifa people aren't very smart, some of them will possibly get killed. I am sure that the Detroit police will look the other way if this happens. I guess this is the only way that this group will learn.

Well, at least we won't have to worry about our government adding Antifa to the terrorist list. The only place I know that is worse for Antifa to protest is in Texas.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, now that you mention it....

ICP has a planned march in DC on September 16th to protest having been labeled a gang by the FBI last year (and it was scheduled last year). At the same time, on the National Mall, there's supposed to be some sort of alt-lite rally taking place, which is being billed as the "Mother of All Rallies" (MOAR).

So there's been a lot of predictions of "Juggalos vs Proud Boys" clashes.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Strange how a group that claims to be anti-fascist isn't protesting at Wall St., or at Federal Reserve Banks, or Monsanto headquarters, or ...

Actually, Black Bloc protests have been a common sight at G20, G8, WTO, IMF, World Bank, etc functions for decades.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
So..... I saw this first on my Facebook page, so I had to look it up to make sure it's real..... and here it is.

What did the Facebook post say? I thought Facebook was scrubbing the bad elements or are they just very selective?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What is ICP?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I know. I get so tired of hearing about kool aid from people who seem to operate out of a handbook.
It's an alt right echo chamber. Wait...someone will chime in with what difference does it make. Lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why? The people of Detroit are white supremacists?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Insane Clown Posse. It's a rap duo that wears face paint and has a rather large base of die hard fans who call themselves "Juggalos."

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I cannot believe some of you still think ANTIFA are protestors! They are pure anarchists, bent on destroying any free speech that articulates what they are and tries and hold them accountable for their crimes. I’m sure their black masks will be out in force since they’re too cowardly to stand publicly behind the hate they bellow.

In a perfect world, Kid would challenge the head ANTIFA wart, mano a mano, kick his/her teeth down their throat, Detroit style, then play the Star Spangled Banner at 200 db on his electric as ANTIFA scum scurry back to whence they came, tails between their legs like the cowardly dogs they are...
edit on 6-9-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It was actually something a friend of a friend shared...... that being a link to these websites. It wasn't put up by a page or anything, which had that been the case, it may have been Zuck'd

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Brings up images of the Detroit concert that NWA gave (well, from "Straight Outta Compton").

At some point, it NEEDS to end badly for this group.

What I find amusing is that certain "anarchists" on ATS claim that there is no leader of Antifa, yet we have plans and organization and announcements.

I kind of wish that I was visiting Detroit, then...I've lost my patience with these fools.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sure it does. But, if Antifa doesn't start swinging, they won't have a thing to worry about. I notice the Left is setting themselves up as anti violence, but maybe you should have thought of that before all this sh** started. Now that folks are sick of you, you want to come in claiming to be innocent and want nothing more than the peaceful exchange of ideas.
Scared now that people are fighting back and you've started getting your asses kicked, huh?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well, now that you mention it....

ICP has a planned march in DC on September 16th to protest having been labeled a gang by the FBI last year (and it was scheduled last year). At the same time, on the National Mall, there's supposed to be some sort of alt-lite rally taking place, which is being billed as the "Mother of All Rallies" (MOAR).

So there's been a lot of predictions of "Juggalos vs Proud Boys" clashes.

Oh joy... DC is in my backyard...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I guess they're tired of being put on the back burner every time something really important happens in the world.

Just declare them as domestic terrorists and lock-em up if they come out to protest.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sounds like the Darwin Award Olympics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join