It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irreducible complexity and Evolution

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I don't need to come back to challenge the science, the science provides a good explanation, it is simply incomplete and misinterpreted.

Lucky for astronauts and space missions that they just "got it" by chance - no work, no research, no testing - just went hells/bells into space.

Did you send them a letter that all the science was incomplete and misinterpreted?

Now let's see - about that "aether"........................

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

You have enough comments and references. Go do some work for a change.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

I read too much as it is honey.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

BTW, did you ever read the article in the link? I doubt it. You probably would need Imodium AD after reading it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

No comment on the interdependent nature of DNA, proteins, organelles, cells, etc?

From me personally??? No, why?? Do I need to comment on it???

I don't see how that would change anything as far as where to apply Darwin's Logic.

Evolution has moved well beyond Darwin as we both know and I'm certainly not in any position to debate about so many areas.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Phantom423

I read too much as it is honey.

And I need a martini. Good night.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Because I am not a scientist, I am an increasingly aware human being, I wish science would study pythagorean hylozoics because it has predicted every single scientific discovery made in the past two and half thousand years and contains the answer to everything.

You just need to study the framework and the puzzle just falls in to place.

In fact please feel free to examine this ancient knowledge for yourself and study it, you will find yourself reading the same paragraph over and over as you see its implications, the knowledge itself is a pathway.

This is one of many.

The writings of Laurency are not for all but for those who must have a clearly formulated mental system as their basis for further methodical and systematical thinking in problems of life view.

There are always those who inquire into the meaning of life, always seekers who want to possess a tenable world view or a tenable life view. It is to them that Laurency turns, hoping that his work will satisfy their need of a usable working hypothesis. It cannot be anything else and does not want to either. It appears without claims. Least of all it appeals to credulity,which has been the curse of mankind. If the reader does not approve of the content, he should put the work aside and turn to those philosophers who better size up to his intellectual demands.

By the time you get to the philosophers stone, you will know.

A caution, this knowledge will rewire your brain and will have a very profound affect on you, some of you may not even understand it or have the capacity to intellectualise it, but I challenge any rational person who spends the time to understand the material to come away without knowing they KNOW the meaning of life.
edit on 8-9-2017 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So, I've just read every post and I must say, cyber Jedi has maintained a level of decorum while you others have insulted him in extreme ways.

The worst part is you believe yourselves to be intellectually superior.

Ha...

As far as evolution, I'll believe it the moment you show me an animal evolve.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'll check it out as it sounds interesting and I'm a big fan of Pythagoras as well.

But something that contains the knowledge of everything and predicts every scientific discovery for the past 2 hundred thousand years??? That is a massive claim to make.

Since I have yet to read up on this amazing knowledge of everything source material yet, can you show any evidence for such an amazing claim as what you've made???

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

That's not how it works. "An Animal" won't evolve. Species evolve over time. But "an animal" is what it is.

If anyone showed you "an Animal" evolve into something different they would be showing you Magic, not Evolution.

But if you find that person, let me know, because I'd like to see that as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Since I have yet to read up on this amazing knowledge of everything source material yet, can you show any evidence for such an amazing claim as what you've made???

Examine the work! don't rush, its going to take you a long time, but when you understand, you will agree.

you could start off with this by Lars Adelskogh, he makes the reading a bit easier and presents an overview.

edit on 8-9-2017 by kennyb72 because: link

edit on 8-9-2017 by kennyb72 because: attached PDF direct to link

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I will trust me. BTW there is a better source than scribd for that. You can download it in PDF form from a different place. Same book but you don't have to mess with a scribd account.

It's free to download and not pirated or anything. Just an FYI. Just do a search for it on google and it's the first pdf link you come to.

But can you support your other claims about it at all with some examples or anything??

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
So, I've just read every post and I must say, cyber Jedi has maintained a level of decorum while you others have insulted him in extreme ways.

The worst part is you believe yourselves to be intellectually superior.

Ha...

They are hellbent on the idea that they are the ancestors of mutant apes. You think people would want to escape such a dead end philosophy but they crawl for more darkness when they are exposed to the light

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Talk about acting intellectually superior. May we fetch your slippers for you oh wise one???

It's not nice to bad mouth your ancestors ya know.

Especially when all you have to offer is a story about being made from mud into a complete human, then being too bad to keep around so you were expelled to suffer for all time on your own. All this from a supposed Loving Father who also might send you to an eternal hell in the afterlife as well. All this based on a bunch of even older and other various myths which rely on people not only handing them down through time but actually getting them right and not lying.

Somehow in comparison to that anything with a little evidence at all to support it seems a better choice.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yes I just used this so people can browse it without downloading anything, if they are interested then of course all the material is available online and free, in PDF format.

It is spiritual knowledge mOjOm, I could fill a library, with what I have come to understand, this is what will happen to anybody who reads and truly understand what is being said.

It is a pathway to all knowledge.

I will trust me

LOL .. you had better scope that out before you make that pledge
edit on 8-9-2017 by kennyb72 because: clarity

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

So what practical applications have you used this knowledge for exactly???

As in Real World Applications not Spiritual.

I'll check it out. It's not the first time I've looked into such things believe me. I may sound like a radical skeptic but I'm more open minded than you may think and have studied these kinds of things for a long time.
edit on 8-9-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The earth is an animal planet.

We are hybrids that now live and share the earth with animals.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So what practical applications have you used this knowledge for exactly???

You don't make things with spiritual knowledge and you don't apply anything, you just become aware, that awareness will shock you initially.

There are two ways to enlightenment, the eastern way through meditation and emotional enlightenment, or the pythagorean way, which is mental enlightenment, and is more suitable for an analytical mind.

Study it, you will understand.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I thought you said it predicted all Scientific Discoveries for the past 2 hundred thousand years though????

But not any practical ones???

Also, I am reading it. I'm reading it as we speak and I like it so far.

But you aren't making sense in what you're claiming so far. Or you're not wording it correctly or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

LOL read my post it says for the 2500 yrs, which is when Pythagorus created Hylozoics.

You really have to study it. All of the science I refer to is all inferred, and really needs to be studied by a theoretical physicist, to be of greatest illumination.

You will understand why things are as they are, and the next discovery is just a logical step away. The framework is so complete, everything becomes obvious, even for hard nosed skeptic

Oh! at its very base understanding it explains string theory perfectly.

edit on 8-9-2017 by kennyb72 because: more info

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join