It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollars of Stolen US Money Found /Susan Lindauer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Everywhere I look I find more more corruption. This tale by Susan Lindauer. If proven true this is the story of the decade. Sounds about right. She's trying to get Sessions and Trump to do something about this. And wants her reward money.

The Justice department and others in government are basically stealing us blind. When someone discovers this fact they go after the whistle blower instead of the criminals. Earth is one big swamp that needs desperate draining.

edit on 5-9-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Is this like a game of guess who ?

I don't want to watch the vid, however the story sounds intriguing . So I will haphazard a scenario for #s and giggles.

She has figured out that the money has being going to the break away space fund, we have bases on the moon and mars all funded by the tax payer without their knowledge.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The video is almost an hour long, could you give us a break down? Interesting as it may be, very few are going to watch the whole thing and comment.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If you people aren't willing to listen to the interview I guess I'll just have to live without your comments. Just go watch I Love Lucy reruns or whatever else you do with your valuable time.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Sometimes were only on a phone / cant open a video / etc.

You might at least have some breadcrumbs jeez.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe They had it set aside for human organ harvesting from Russia, and the red scare investigations by chance revealed the stash...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Please edit your OP to include a brief description of what it is about, as per the ATS Terms and Conditions

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor SmithAt this point it's only 'clickbait'...Tell us something about the story and then we'll watch to see the details...

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Again, why can't you give a summary of the video? If you actually want to start a discussion, try giving us a platform to start on. Being petulant and insulting, because people won't watch an hour long video that you refuse to give a bit of information on, is not helping your case.
edit on 5-9-2017 by DAVID64 because: punctuation..it counts

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I watched it.... what is so hard about that?

Lots of information in there....Morocco, Bangladesh, Clinton giving 28 million to restart the Pegasus program..etc etc.

Doctors being ordered to stand down on giving first aid to Seth Rich, etc etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Earth is one big swamp that needs desperate draining.

Please, let us say Washington D.C? Not the entire planet! That would be overkill.

S.W/ S.E. Washington D.C. was largely swampy before they filled it in and striped it with Masonic street layouts.

First big hurricane like Sandy that heads up the Chesapeake Bay at high tide swamps a good part of that city -- but it might just spread the filth around more evenly. Lets hope God has a cleaner solution than Mother Nature's for the unsanitary waste accumulating in halls of government.
edit on 5-9-2017 by Namdru because: se

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
If you people aren't willing to listen to the interview I guess I'll just have to live without your comments. Just go watch I Love Lucy reruns or whatever else you do with your valuable time.

I have a follow up to your video!

Please let me know what you think. In detail.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Please, let us say Washington D.C? Not the entire planet! That would be overkill.

You tell me a decent country to live in and I'll apply for citizenship. Have to go to work now not much sleep.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Gee, our government has been taken over by organized crime. Who would have thought!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here is a synopsis.

The Kev Baker Show Published on Jul 26, 2017 SUBSCRIBE 71K SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBED UNSUBSCRIBE

Susan Lindauer joins us to discuss her investigation into missing trillions of dollars and everything leads back to the Hilary Clinton & her crime cartel.

Susan has sent documentation to AG Jeff Sessions & to President Trump informing them of the crimes committed and the money that has been stolen.

Just this week has seen Donald Trump speak out about Sessions and his lack of action against the Clintons – could it be that the information discussed on this show is the reason Trump is speaking out?

Susan has been threatened with indictment for exposing these crimes & the evidence she shares on the show will hopefully offer her some protection because its harder for them to silence her the more public she is. Share this show far and wide to help bring down the Clinton Crime Cartel once and for all!

Sorry I can't tell you any details.

edit on 9 5 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

In a word, New Zealand. Who can afford it though.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If only it were so......at least Organized Crime is..........Organized! This pack of criminals reminds me more of drunks falling out of a clown car!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Susan lindauer was a terrorist sympathizer and blatantly anti amarican. Not to mention the FBI convicted her of treason. And you wonder why no one takes her seriously?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Not to mention the FBI convicted her of treason.

Two things wrong here. Not the least of which is that the FBI doesn't convict anyone.
Actually, she was determined to be too coocoo for trial. And it wasn't for treason.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I should of thought of copying and pasting that. I just was tired and didn't have time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join