It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If North Korea Has Nuclear ICBM, China WILL Invade by 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep, smart people.

Cheers mate.

bally

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
That might not be such a good idea. The country where the book Sun Tzu was written?

No, the country where Sun Tzu was born, he was a General a Military Tactician and a Philosopher and he wrote "The Art of War', presumably in China.

Being their friends makes them in a better situation to sort them out.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

It's a good post and an interesting read. I just have problems with articles written that reference dates combined with doom and gloom as they tend to be designed to draw attention, clickbait and for revenue.

One thing I do know is that there is no "magic bullet" in the playbook and China is not going to "invade" North Korea ever. They may stop them from taking irreparable actions, but an invasion is not fiscally feasible for them nor politically feasible for them. North Korea is the bad cop in a "good cop / bad cop" scenario.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Its nonsense, Pakistan has Nukes but they are not at the 'top table', no one gives a f**k about them either.

NK is irrelevant regardless of its nuclear status, once it can confirm its in the club, it's fooked. One missile doesn't make a superpower. It has nothing, maybe a few REMs but it's not the worlds supply!

Hey I have Nukes.....

Great fat one, now what?

Ummm......

Option 1. Press a button and die
Option 2. Threaten to use them and be ignored
2 go to 1
edit on 5 9 2017 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

If this is posted already, I apologise, in a hurry to get on the highway here and wanted to post this before a long drive.

I am just reporting what is on a website called Trunews...titles don't mean it is true though..

Anyhow, here it is....

The U.S. and China reportedly have a long standing arrangement that Beijing will physically invade North Korea if they believe Kim Jong-un has developed a miniaturized nuclear warhead

(VERO BEACH, FL) According to a DIA official assigned specifically to monitor North Korea, the secret "working" agreement was negotiated as an unofficial understanding between the two superpowers, and could result in a Chinese invasion of the Korean Peninsula between now and September 11th.

The source, who spoke to TruNews Correspondent Edward Szall through a proxy on Sunday night, and must remain unnamed due to his official capacity as a veteran member of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), said both the U.S. and China are actively investigating the claims made by North Korea on Sunday, that they have successfully tested a miniaturized nuclear device and possess the technology to effectively mount it on a ballistic missile.

If North Korea Has Nuclear ICBM, China WILL Invade by 9/11

I admit the third paragraph above sounds like questionable sources. but hey...

This "option" is a lot better than the USA going after Jungle Kim.

South Korea might not like the option, but it seems better option than having Seoul blown to bits too.

Time will tell...

I am just reporting it, so don't kill the messenger ok? Ha!

Pravdaseeker

The entire reason I call b/s on that story is extremely simple and is summed up in one statement;

China helped North Korea develop their nuclear technology. When North Korea was sanctioned, China sent them money.

Why would you give someone the technology, the science, and the funding, and then say if they possess the technology we'll invade? You wouldn't. The science came from China too. China also sent all of the same stuff to Iran as well. Iran is only slightly behind Noko. So China creates the enemy -- challenges us and tells us not to do anything about it or they will interfere on behalf of North Korea, and somehow, I'm supposed to believe that they'll be the ones invading North Korea?

Yeah -- no. That's not real. China is allied with North Korea -- Russia also. China's prime directive has been to over throw the United States since at the very minimum, 1970, but realistically as long as the nation has been founded. This is directly in line with them giving the science, the funding, and the technology to build Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles with Hydrogen Bomb warheads directly to North Korea -- who has been saying for the last 20 years, the second they have the ability, they will use it.

Secondly, China already has some plans in place to over throw the petro dollar in the near future, as has made news here in the last couple of days. We are only powerful because of the credit line the petro dollar gives us -- all of our money comes from China which is why they own 80% of US debt.

If they replace the petro dollar as the reserve currency and then call their debt due -- that's literally the end of the United States, we go bankrupt and lose our entire credit line over night.

Ugh, a common misconception and BS theme that china owns most if our debt, fake news before we all screamed fake news...

"The U.S. debt to China is $1.102 trillion, as of May 2017. That's 28 percent of the $3.9 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $19.8 trillion national debt is owned"

www.thebalance.com...

Everything else in your post is fear mongering. The US dollar drops, their economy tanks, its a two way street. Thats why they haven't called in their debts either.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: 3daysgone
That might not be such a good idea. The country where the book Sun Tzu was written?

No, the country where Sun Tzu was born, he was a General a Military Tactician and a Philosopher and he wrote "The Art of War', presumably in China.

Being their friends makes them in a better situation to sort them out.

True, it does. But the handling of this situation by a friend of the enemy doesn't sound like a strategy, but more of a tactic.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I doubt you are correct for a host of reasons. We will see by 9/11 of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join