It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If North Korea Has Nuclear ICBM, China WILL Invade by 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

If this is posted already, I apologise, in a hurry to get on the highway here and wanted to post this before a long drive.

I am just reporting what is on a website called Trunews...titles don't mean it is true though..

Anyhow, here it is....

The U.S. and China reportedly have a long standing arrangement that Beijing will physically invade North Korea if they believe Kim Jong-un has developed a miniaturized nuclear warhead

(VERO BEACH, FL) According to a DIA official assigned specifically to monitor North Korea, the secret "working" agreement was negotiated as an unofficial understanding between the two superpowers, and could result in a Chinese invasion of the Korean Peninsula between now and September 11th.

The source, who spoke to TruNews Correspondent Edward Szall through a proxy on Sunday night, and must remain unnamed due to his official capacity as a veteran member of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), said both the U.S. and China are actively investigating the claims made by North Korea on Sunday, that they have successfully tested a miniaturized nuclear device and possess the technology to effectively mount it on a ballistic missile.

I admit the third paragraph above sounds like questionable sources. but hey...

This "option" is a lot better than the USA going after Jungle Kim.

South Korea might not like the option, but it seems better option than having Seoul blown to bits too.

Time will tell...

I am just reporting it, so don't kill the messenger ok? Ha!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have been thinking that there is a piece of the puzzle that no one knows about or hasn't taken into consideration. All of the "experts" here and abroad seem to have it all worked out, but I just can't help that somewhere in the deck lies the trusty joker. When the joker comes out it trumps all other cards/plays in the deck.

Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That might not be such a good idea. The country where the book Sun Tzu was written? Sun Tzu teaches you how to defeat your enemy. With China's talk of staying neutral, I don't think I would trust them to handle the situation. If they invade and North Korea gets off some nukes to different locations of the globe, it could be sort of prearranged. China is the best friend that Lil' Kim has. Maybe they are friends.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If they invade NK I'll reevaluate my existence as a human and consider myself a taco.

This is strategic manipulation.

China and the BRICS nations are on the verge of replacing the petro dollar with a gold backed yuan.

It will annihilate our grip on things, and what better way to bleed a carcass than drawing a "super power" into a hot war.

Hell...the US is probably better off as our main export is gas and military operations.

This is f#ed.

Guaranteed SOMETHING must give and lives WILL be lost to maintain certain status quos...

God help us all because we certainly missed the chance to help ourselves.

edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 04 Sep 2017 21:19:18 -05009pmMondayth09pm by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I doubt this report is correct. Imho it would be best for China to arrange for Kim's assassination. They certainly have the means to do so. But for them to invade NK? No way.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
As with most theories: I'll take it with a grain of salt for now.

I have often way deep in the past wondered why China did not do like the Soviets did at the end of WW2 and just absorb NK after the 1953 armistice. The USSR had no problems sucking up countries around them at the end of WW2.

Of course then again, NK's political ideology is that of how Stalin ran the USSR....which is a different flavor of communism than what Mao did with China.

I have also wondered why NK did not follow in the same path as China when it comes to running their country. For the most part, China has done quite well for itself overall, and when compared to those communistic countries that tried hard to stick with a type of Stalinist government have always ended up in a bad way (IE dictatorships with totalitarian governments.....and that dictatorship being passed down from father to son).

China was quite a bit like that at the beginning of it's communistic career, but since 1978 adopted economic reforms that have pretty much done their country quite good. Just take a look at the amount of trade and export that they do now.

So ask yourselves this: if NK had adopted this attitude back then also.......what would we be facing now? I highly doubt we would be facing the same issues now. More than likely we'd see just as many "Made In N. Korea" stickers on products as we see that say "Made In China"

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Outstanding post PS !!!

Buck

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Would be nice to see happen, but note the two qualifiers in the text; "could" and "by September 11th". The China invasion of North Korea COULD happen on, or before, 9.11.2017.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

The U.S. and China reportedly have a long standing arrangement that Beijing will physically invade North Korea if they believe Kim Jong-un has developed a miniaturized nuclear warhead

If such "arrangement" exist, let me translate it for you:

Would you China, please, invade NK, thus increasing considerably (and permanently) your sphere of influence in Asia region. We, the mighty US, while protesting at you, China, building from dirt a small island not far from your coast, are perfectly happy with the situation of you, China, controlling this vast, strategically placed country, giving you, at last, full access to coast line of Sea of Japan.

Signed

A very badly advised POTUS with impaired comprehension of geopolitics.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
As with most theories: I'll take it with a grain of salt for now.

I have often way deep in the past wondered why China did not do like the Soviets did at the end of WW2 and just absorb NK after the 1953 armistice. The USSR had no problems sucking up countries around them at the end of WW2.

Of course then again, NK's political ideology is that of how Stalin ran the USSR....which is a different flavor of communism than what Mao did with China.

I have also wondered why NK did not follow in the same path as China when it comes to running their country. For the most part, China has done quite well for itself overall, and when compared to those communistic countries that tried hard to stick with a type of Stalinist government have always ended up in a bad way (IE dictatorships with totalitarian governments.....and that dictatorship being passed down from father to son).

China was quite a bit like that at the beginning of it's communistic career, but since 1978 adopted economic reforms that have pretty much done their country quite good. Just take a look at the amount of trade and export that they do now.

So ask yourselves this: if NK had adopted this attitude back then also.......what would we be facing now? I highly doubt we would be facing the same issues now. More than likely we'd see just as many "Made In N. Korea" stickers on products as we see that say "Made In China"

Looks like China uses North Korea as a buffer from South Korea. They don't want American hardware that close to their boarders.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Even if there was any truth to this, Un would still invade South Korea. I don't see any situation where we could let China invade before we massed assets in the region and that would be the powderkeige that could set it off. If there was any such arrangement the pentagon should be extremely leary. Rope a dope?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
North Korea is China's biggest military asset.
If anything at all happens militarily with the US, North Korea will be used as fighting force

You are dreaming if you think China will remove, limit, mute or destroy North Korea.

Its like the US destroying Israel

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

If this is posted already, I apologise, in a hurry to get on the highway here and wanted to post this before a long drive.

I am just reporting what is on a website called Trunews...titles don't mean it is true though..

Anyhow, here it is....

(VERO BEACH, FL) According to a DIA official assigned specifically to monitor North Korea, the secret "working" agreement was negotiated as an unofficial understanding between the two superpowers, and could result in a Chinese invasion of the Korean Peninsula between now and September 11th.

The source, who spoke to TruNews Correspondent Edward Szall through a proxy on Sunday night, and must remain unnamed due to his official capacity as a veteran member of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), said both the U.S. and China are actively investigating the claims made by North Korea on Sunday, that they have successfully tested a miniaturized nuclear device and possess the technology to effectively mount it on a ballistic missile.

I admit the third paragraph above sounds like questionable sources. but hey...

This "option" is a lot better than the USA going after Jungle Kim.

South Korea might not like the option, but it seems better option than having Seoul blown to bits too.

Time will tell...

I am just reporting it, so don't kill the messenger ok? Ha!

Pravdaseeker

The entire reason I call b/s on that story is extremely simple and is summed up in one statement;

China helped North Korea develop their nuclear technology. When North Korea was sanctioned, China sent them money.

Why would you give someone the technology, the science, and the funding, and then say if they possess the technology we'll invade? You wouldn't. The science came from China too. China also sent all of the same stuff to Iran as well. Iran is only slightly behind Noko. So China creates the enemy -- challenges us and tells us not to do anything about it or they will interfere on behalf of North Korea, and somehow, I'm supposed to believe that they'll be the ones invading North Korea?

Yeah -- no. That's not real. China is allied with North Korea -- Russia also. China's prime directive has been to over throw the United States since at the very minimum, 1970, but realistically as long as the nation has been founded. This is directly in line with them giving the science, the funding, and the technology to build Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles with Hydrogen Bomb warheads directly to North Korea -- who has been saying for the last 20 years, the second they have the ability, they will use it.

Secondly, China already has some plans in place to over throw the petro dollar in the near future, as has made news here in the last couple of days. We are only powerful because of the credit line the petro dollar gives us -- all of our money comes from China which is why they own 80% of US debt.

If they replace the petro dollar as the reserve currency and then call their debt due -- that's literally the end of the United States, we go bankrupt and lose our entire credit line over night.
edit on 5-9-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think someone has the non-agression pact of the 70s-80s confused with today.
Just my take.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
China might not have a choice but to intervene. One more blast might collapse the mountain.

By measuring and analysing the shock waves caused by the blasts, and picked up by quake stations in China and neighbouring countries, researchers at the University of Science and Technology of China in Hefei, Anhui province, said they were confident that they were all carried out from under the same mountain at the Punggye-ri test site.

The team from the seismic and deep earth physics laboratory made the claim in a statement posted on their website on Monday. Its leader, geophysicist Wen Lianxing, said that based on data collected by more than 100 earthquake monitoring centres in China, the margin of error was no more than 100 metres.

Wang Naiyan, the former chairman of the China Nuclear Society and senior researcher on China’s nuclear weapons programme, said that if Wen’s findings were reliable, there was a risk of a major environmental disaster.

Another test might cause the whole mountain to cave in on itself, leaving only a hole from which radiation could escape and drift across the region, including China, he said.

www.scmp.com...
edit on 5-9-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2017 by PlasticWizard because: More info

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

This is all getting very real now. Someone with a better understanding of worldwide events than myself may be able to answer this, how close are we to WWIII?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
North Korea is China's biggest military asset.
If anything at all happens militarily with the US, North Korea will be used as fighting force

You are dreaming if you think China will remove, limit, mute or destroy North Korea.

Its like the US destroying Israel

Apparently the western media leaves out that little tidbit.

Nth Korea is a buffer to china against western advancement, somehow this "little" detail escapes many people.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I would like to see China overthrow NK.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I would like to see China overthrow NK.

kind regards,

bally

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....now it wasn't the Chinese that wrote that gem was it ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join