It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your Child Listen to ‘Loud, Heavy Rock Music’? He Might Be a Neo-Nazi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Does this also apply to liberals, Antifa and BLM members? What a paradox that would be.

i bet they listen to boy bands.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: gort51
Yes of course it is....music is Evil I tell Ya!!!

Blame Led Zep....they started it with the Immigrant Song..." We come from the land of Ice and Snow, to take you black fellas and brown fellas land away...Ooohhhh"

You were good up until "Ice and Snow" and then your lyrics go off the rails there pal.

Immigrant Song is about Vikings or something along those lines.

He was trying to relate it to Nazism. Jeeze... even I thought that was funny.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes indeed, I'm pretty sure it was pressure from some LE groups that got Cop Killer pulled off of further releases(other than original batch) of Body Counts album.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Sorry. I guess I lost my head because I though someone was trying to trash talk one of the greatest bands ever. My bad.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This just goes to show that Nazis are also headbanging devil worshippers. That's why I stick to Willie Nelson

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Metal will never die

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
This just goes to show that Nazis are also headbanging devil worshippers. That's why I stick to Willie Nelson

I've known more country music loving cowboy's who were Racist than I have Heavy Metal Headbangers who were Racist.

Not saying that would involve you or that my opinion should be taken as universal. But in context of your comment I just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I had no idea that liked Nazi music, learn something new everyday.... Good memories with some of the songs you guys posted, I will add muse to the list of soon to be outlawed music.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

I've known more country music loving cowboy's who were Racist than I have Heavy Metal Headbangers who were Racist.

Not saying that would involve you or that my opinion should be taken as universal. But in context of your comment I just thought I'd mention it.

Really ? You dont know many folks , do you ?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It's like as if our society is going back in time.

In fact a few years ago, SJWs tried to attack Death Metal.

edit on 9/4/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"A lot of folks" is a pretty subjective term.

I do live in a town which was once a huge White Power Hub in California though. Historically a much larger Cowboy kind of area than a Heavy Metal type area. So that may explain it. Like I said, I'm not saying my experiences are universally true everywhere. Just an observation.

Heavy Metal Guys, Headbangers, Thrashers, Speed Metal Listeners, etc. are also typically more likely to be kind of outcasts around this area. (Small Town America) Where as good ol' Country boys aren't. So the outcasts don't usually subscribe to the Racist thing too much. They've also been bullied and treated as less by others so they see why bigotry is BS. Good ol' boys have a larger network allowing them to easily conform to the power group and look down upon others and get away with it. That's my arm chair psychological theory for it anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here are some crazy good Canadian girl nazi's..lol love these grrrls

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Idk...I went to see Slayer on Halloween night in 1988 at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, Pa, and I saw more Nazis there than I've seen in the rest of my life combined

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Does Your Child Listen to ‘Loud, Heavy Rock Music’? He Might Be a Neo-Nazi

Following the devastating events in Charlottesville, the music industry and tech companies have joined forces to work against hate. Companies like Spotify have taken down white supremacist and neo-Nazi content from their platforms. In addition, government officials have worked to raise awareness about the dangers of hate groups.

Titled Signs of a Child Being Part of a Hate Group, the Calgary Police Service issued a list of signs that worried parents should look for in their children. Reading through the list, you’ll find common warning signs like violent behavior and stereotyping certain ethnic or religious groups. The police force also urged parents to remain vigilant for behavior such as children wearing or displaying Nazi propaganda.

But did you know that playing loud heavy rock music also counts as a warning sign? Maybe it’s time to put away your favorite AC/DC and Black Sabbath albums.

Can't make this stuff up.

The hysteria is unbridled now.

I swear there must be something in the water.
edit on Mon Sep 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Let me guess...Tipper Gore is involved....as if Al didn't spew enough BS....this sounds like exactly some kind of BS his wife would try to push again....

If not, then someone is taking cues from her.

Maybe it's time for a Footloose remake....
edit on 9/4/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

t the time I remember thinking that is the coolest album cover I'd ever seen in my life!! LOL

And one of the best albums of all time.

Man some great music in this thread. And I FU##IN hate Nazis...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
what the hell are they talking about, at least among us who listen to metal we are mostly anti-war, anti-government, anti-violence, anti-greed, anti-hate, anti-injustice, etcetera; basically against any kind of abuse of the people by anyone.

the majority are just into it to vent negative thoughts and feelings and just to escape from the world, sure some genres of metal are rather evil and hate filled but most of those types are looked at with disdain and anger for making metal look bad.

if anything metal probably turns many people with anger problems into better and more well adjusted people that quit running from the world and other people.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Like I said. It's just my subjective observation.

Although in comparison I wonder how many White Supremacists you'd see at some of the more popular Country Music Shows Too??

It makes sense that they would be into Heavy Metal though as well. The music is aggressive and angry and comes from a place of anger and defiance. So it makes sense that it would bring an audience with similar characteristics.

Come to think of it, neither Headbangers nor Country Boys seem to think very highly of Hippies or those kinds of folks either for the most part. Both groups tend toward a much more Dominant idealism it seems.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Calgary Canada alert, isn't it just a gang alert repackaged? I don't see or missed an actual list they are alluding to?

You'd expect over time, considering the past with music outrage as a blame for incidents winding down, that things would have changed. It's too much to ask for people to understand that a lot of metal music themes are satire to even sharing for awareness the horrors of the past.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

That's what I found to be correct as well. Most the Headbangers from Hard Rock to Speed/Death Metal almost all say that it is their outlet for anger/frustration/stress etc. which comes along with having to endure life in general.

They often are quite intelligent with a wide variety of personal opinions and things like that. But enjoy the aggressive style of music for it's complexity, speed, energy, etc. because it makes a great method of expelling built up stress.

Similar to lifting weights or something. It's their outlet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join