It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Document surfaces showing CIA plans to infiltrate Academa to change University College Curricul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It's been leaning that way for a long time now yeah. I haven't heard of that book but the guy that wrote it is right, people never seem to see the train coming until just before it hits them, they do see it for the most part but their denial causes them to collapse into a kind of temporal amnesia.
edit on 4-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Operation CHAOS never ended eh. Shocker.

This should have more flags!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's almost that prime example of just how unaware people still are of this stuff being a real thing, they're still not seeing the train but I think they might be hearing the grinding of metal on the tracks shortly.
we hope anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: ADSE255

Indeed...

And one wonders, if these master manipulators have been active for this long, whether Trumps election was truly a poke in the eye to that entity, or in actual fact, the result they were working toward all along.

Makes little sense. The obvious Deep State-control of CNN pretty much negates the argument by itself.

Diabolical these manipulators, but I wouldn't call them masters.

How? How does it negate the argument at all, it's actually a proof to the argument. The narrative has been to destroy what America was to usher in the new america or the NWO or the global government, since trump has been elected, look how far backwards we've gone, and look at why we've gone that way -- it's because of media propaganda.

You guys all wonder why news is fake today, and that's because in 2013 they repealed the ban on state propaganda use that targets american citizens. This repeal allows the news agency the freedom to not be criminalized for writing what the deep state tells them to write. All of the fake news we're getting is on purpose, by design and is a direct result of this repeal. The media is no longer responsible for telling you the truth and is in fact driven to lie to you. Real journalism is dead, if you're a real journalist, you no longer have a job. Everything is from unnamed sources, everything is from a leak with an unknown source, everything is 100% pure bias. The division in the country is higher than ever in the modern world.

Case and point; this whole idea about white privileged and this surge of "nazi's" and the counter surge against whites. There are more Black Millionaires now per-capita than White Millionaires. There are only ~14 million millionaires in America, and around 4-5 million of them are Black. There are only 12.5% of the population that is black. You don't need to be a mathematician to see how incredibly out of balance that is. Nearly 40% of all millionaires are black, despite the fact that blacks make up 12.5% of the population.

There is black privilege in this country right now, through social reforms like Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action as well as a large percentage of the entertainment sector being black. Yet -- the news still drives racial inequality, as if white people didn't vote in our first black president.

This country is NOT racist, there are racists in it, on both sides, but by an large -- they make up probably less than 5% of the total population of the country, and if the country was by and large racist, like the claim says it is -- we wouldn't have such a disproportionate number of Black millionaires to White millionaires, nor would the first black president have been voted in by whites.

It's total fiction, all of it. Yet -- we get to look out the window and see people raging in mobs [who are coincidentally bused in from all over the country] pulling down statues and going to war with each other over stuff that doesn't exist. Sadly, these fake movements become real -- they sow the seed of inception and slight people into picking a side subconsciously against their better judgement. That tactic has a name, it's called Disinformation campaigns, and it's 100% what the CIA was founded to do.

In February 1981,William Casey the Director of the CIA said the following;

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false

Yes, he really said that -- and check it out, everything the american public believes is indeed false. From racial equality, to AGW, from BLM to Antifa, to what Trump did or didn't do, it's all false.

Pretty much looks exactly like the CIA succeeded.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

The sad part being, humanity has now been so infiltrated, there's a lot of people who wouldn't believe it even if they came out on a live internet broadcast and said it. The lie becomes a truth in the minds of many when it's told long enough and with enough push.
edit on 4-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The Deep State has its tentacles into everything. Even into the 'liberal' Quaker college I went to. Their man in the administration was a brilliant teacher but a real cabrón behind the scenes. U of Wisc, PSU, and others familiar to me, have the distinct stench of acronym-named agencies about them. The influence goes way beyond the CIA and dominating curriculums. There is a much deeper level of corruption. I think CIA is as much a feeder upon, as it is a breeder of, such agendas within academia. And by agendas I mean the development of non-lethal weapons technology that is being used, more or less openly, by all kinds of creepy folks now.
edit on 4-9-2017 by Namdru because: TMI

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Signs of Civilization coming to a close. Like all other great Civilizations before, must end at some point. This time it's literally all four corners of the earth rather than just one.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It slowly builds--I feel like a hamster, or parrot--a helpless animal. Like something in a current, unable to alter its course. We might make small shifts, feeling the victor, but outwardly it's only a ripple.

There's a larger narrative. Bigger than any individual. It encompasses a nation. We follow this narrative without knowing. The government tries to direct this narrative, but they're as much script as scriptwriters. They--like us--are caught in currents existing long beforehand.

It makes me want to disappear. Get away. I know, it's shameful to feel this way. All the good in history results from being proactive. When ever was there good through inaction? I'm a disgrace.
edit on 9/4/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: Regnor

Everything's a surprise these days, I'm finding.

A lot of people don't pay attention to something until it jumps up and slaps them in the face.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: Regnor

Everything's a surprise these days, I'm finding.

Or surprise these days that CTs end up being true.
edit on 5-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
There's a larger narrative...It makes me want to disappear. Get away. I know, it's shameful to feel this way. All the good in history results from being proactive. When ever was there good through inaction?

I think we gain some merit by just enduring it and not hiding our heads in the sand. And discussion is doing something.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Good post.

Reminds me of an email I received to my university email address.

It came from some random guy claiming all kinds of crap, including CIA mind control programs being tested on POI's (students), including recruiting programs at these schools for deep state interests.

How funny would it be if they tried to scramble a specific student's brain with their whole arsenal of psyhological warfare, only to find that in trying to do so, they became an enemy of an advanced type 3 species visiting Earth.

Wouldnt that be something.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Now that I wouldn't mind seeing

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not really when the CIA and other agencies, such as the FBI have been in favor of the left. in this last election they were all working for Hillary to win, just like they worked to get Obama to win.

Trump is a card they didn't expect the American public still had under our sleeves. President Trump is not perfect, and TPTB surely will try any way to control President Trump
edit on 5-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Too bad the KGB beat them to it. When i get the time i will drop the links on you, but i and my family have firsthand experience with this.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

HILLARY AND THE DNC ARE NOT THE LEFT!

The lies, propagandist nonsense, and total fabrications to the contrary are not conducive to an honest discussion of matters.

Let me put it plainly. If you like profiting from war, you are not part of the left. If you like being filthy rich, you are not a part of the left. If you think you can legitimately call work that does not literally damage your muscles and your bones through repeated stress, gainful employment, you probably are not on the left, and if you are Hillary Rodham Clinton, a woman so morally retarded that she thought "I know, I will take a job where I am obligated to defend indefensible people in a court of law, for money", then you are sure as hell not a member of the left, or anything similar to it.

Stop. Just stop repeating the lie you prefer. The DNC, as shown by their preference for corporatism over government by and for the people, as shown by the fact that many of their members profit from war, as well as the many other routes of human suffering, as shown by the fact that they supported any of the recent conflict in any region that the US was involved in (not a one of which has been legitimate for many decades now), shows clearly that these people are members of a centre right party, not people who hold left wing principles in the least.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LambertSimnel
Too bad the KGB beat them to it. When i get the time i will drop the links on you, but i and my family have firsthand experience with this.

Please do, I'd be interested in viewing your evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

OH YES THEY ARE THE LEFT!

YOUR NICE VERSION of what you THINK the left is DOES NOT EXIST.

YES they are your enemies..the problem is you DO ATTACK THE RIGHT instead and give power and BELIEVE WHATEVER THEY DO AND SAY by DEFAULT.

NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT, LOL, your leftist tendencies were HIJACKED LONG AGO...and turned against all humanity in ways you are afraid to admit.

THE LEFT, is more dangerous than a modern army invasion..it is an invasion of well meaning good people who are mind controlled and doing ANYTHING THEY CAN to undermine us all.

Your intellects are empty...all your belief systems false..somehow MORE FALSE than has ever been seen before in the UNIVERSE.

Things are not looking good for you lot...BLIND DO NOT EVER LEAD BLIND TO ANYWHERE BUT DESTRUCTION!!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

No they are not ParasuvO.

You are not really in a fit position to comment, because the things you have identified about the left that you do not like, are the very things about the right which I despise, which is how I know that these degenerate scum, belong far more readily to your dirt filled camp, than to the pristine machinery of which I am a part.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Indeed...

And one wonders, if these master manipulators have been active for this long, whether Trumps election was truly a poke in the eye to that entity, or in actual fact, the result they were working toward all along.

Makes little sense. The obvious Deep State-control of CNN pretty much negates the argument by itself.

Diabolical these manipulators, but I wouldn't call them masters.

Yep they believed their own propaganda about just how stupid the average Joe and Jane are. Masters at believing their own NWO B.S.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join