It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.Korea say: North Korea preparing to launch an ICBM!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Weapons of mass destruction will not be used on Korean peninsula - Putin, RT

Understandably, in a war scenario.

I dont think NK will start anything. If he was as mad as People will have it to, Kimmy would have attacked SK before the US could get its fleet and other reasources in Place.

NK are going to send up ICBMs and what ever else until they have the technoligical results they are looking for. NK will do more underground nuke tests as well.

The North Korean regime is safe now since they have the capability to nuke SK, Japan and probably Guam , China and Russia.
There is no way China or Russia will try to attack or invade NK now. And there is no way they would let them selvs be pressured by the US to do so.

The solution i see from a US stand point are sanctions. The US will probably start to focus their sanction greatly on China and Russia because they do trade With NK. So in the future we will see a different military escaltion in Asia then the one we see now.

Since the US will put more pressure on China and Russia. We will probably see a much more Advanced and capable NK to. China and Russia would need NK as their allie, and as a capable allie as well. The reason for that is that the US will start to arm up SK, Japan. The US needs stronger allies in that region as well if they have plans to force sanction on China.

Honestly. This NK mess we see to day are means the US have to force sanctions on China. The US have NK as a argument to do so. The Whole world have been fooled again by covert means set up by the US and its closest allies. This is nothing but a geopolitcal game.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: mr-lizard

It would be far less scary if he was allowed to do his tests without provocation from the west.

Yeah I know he is a nutter and should not have nukes, I would argue trump is a nutter too and should not have nukes, and all the other leaders of the "free" world , lets take their nukes too.

He wants to be one of the big kids and really other than all out war, he will get to be part of the nuke club regardless of how you and I feel about it.

Well yes they are nutters but u can't throw them together. Look, trump will not use nukes as easily as Kimmmy would. Kimmmy has NOTHING TO LOSE. trump knows it would be career suicide. You need to consider such dangerous statements sir. I say that respectfully. But this is a good thing to talk about.... In the right way. I personally believe NO COUNTRY should have nukes. None. Mankind can't coexist peacefully on this planet and we want to nuke and colonize other planets? We should not be allowed to even use nuclear power until a one world government is established. I do not fear a one world government. It would solve many issues. But it would have to be done right... I am not in favor of a o e world religion or any religion, I'm a true Christian. I abhore all organized religion. Everyone has their own personal way God tries to reach them. But I digress. I've been a lurker for a long time but haven't posted much in years. I came back to help discussions along. Communication is key.
The publius Enigma

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Enigma Publius

Kimmmy has NOTHING TO LOSE.

Other than his very comfortable way of life ?

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join