It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.Korea say: North Korea preparing to launch an ICBM!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: dontneedaname

But Trump being an really smart person I'm not seeing.. his mistakes are just dumb in some cases..

Just smart enough to beat Hillary.

or Americans dumb enough to give a man with no prior militaristic experience the codes capable of wiping out an entire nation.... the man who retaliate against online hecklers...
anyway...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I'd wager SK has many more spies in NK than the US does. Just sayin I think they would fit in a little better. If we have great spies there our intel would be much better.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Anybody pay anny attention to the image on the screen behind this News comentator?

Would this be Yellowstone by anny chance?

NK sure know how to get the Message through and most poeple dont even see the details

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

I'd wager SK has many more spies in NK than the US does. Just sayin I think they would fit in a little better. If we have great spies there our intel would be much better.

Yes, Sk probably does have spies present within NK.

But what are the odds that they have any Direct Connections to a program like this?

NK is probably more Stasi then east Germany were in the 70s and 80s.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Recent weeks their intel has been pretty good. The warned of this test, the short range missles etc. I'd say they have someone pretty well placed based upon their recent warnings.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
Recent weeks their intel has been pretty good. The warned of this test, the short range missles etc. I'd say they have someone pretty well placed based upon their recent warnings.

It makes more sense that NK would share their plans to the international community then a spy actually gathered this intell.

NK would risk being attacked if they dont announse their actions. Particulary when it comes to NK sending up ICBMs.

NK is not as dumb as we try to tell Our selves they are.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Humans are the only species that pay to live on Earth.

just have to call this out....I like it. of course, animals don't have money.

someday we'll be enlightened, but not until all hell breaks loose...

is this finally it?

KJU, Trump, a few others...just actors in a grand movie? about to see its next (near the end) chapter?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS?

www.express.co.uk...

If True, the USA needs to destroy North Korea's launch facilities ASAP. We can't risk that he will launch an ICBM at the west coast of the United States. I'm sure there's no doubt that he will try, and probably relatively soon.
edit on 9/4/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS?

www.express.co.uk...

If True, the USA needs to destroy North Korea's launch facilities ASAP. We can't risk that he will launch an ICBM at the west coast of the United States. I'm sure there's no doubt that he will try, and probably relatively soon.

sure.

the propaganda machine for the west is as effective as lil' Kim's to the NKians....

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Talk of a suspected ICBM being moved to North Korea's western coast now. Not much more to add until I get more info - the rest is just hearsay and speculation for now.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Talk of a suspected ICBM being moved to North Korea's western coast now. Not much more to add until I get more info - the rest is just hearsay and speculation for now.

That is what I posted two above yours.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

That's Paektu Mountain, highest mountain in Korea, an active volcano and near to where NK does its nuclear testing

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just start shooting down everything he launches...problem solved

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc

And we can get russia to shoot down every missile the us tests.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: coldkidc

And we can get russia to shoot down every missile the us tests.

While we are at it, let's take a shot every time Putin is photographed without a shirt on!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Wouldn't moving them to the west coast of NK mean that China is more of a target than the US? I'll add this to the weird leak saying that China could invade NK soon due to lil'kim having a nuc.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

That's Paektu Mountain, highest mountain in Korea, an active volcano and near to where NK does its nuclear testing

Thank You. That helped me get to the bottom of this.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: dontneedaname

But Trump being an really smart person I'm not seeing.. his mistakes are just dumb in some cases..

Just smart enough to beat Hillary.

Oh yeah, I mean he got more votes.. Oh wait.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yea.. not sure I get that. Why would moving a missile to their west coast be a larger threat to Japan or the U.S.? Are they trying to give us a sporting chance? : p

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Yea.. not sure I get that. Why would moving a missile to their west coast be a larger threat to Japan or the U.S.? Are they trying to give us a sporting chance? : p

Peace sells but whos buying, for years now we have been under threat of attack from kimmi's , take a look at this ats thread titled Nth Korea EMP attck could destroy the U.S....Now

North Korea now has an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of delivering a nuclear weapon to the United States, as demonstrated by their successful launch and orbiting of a satellite on Dec. 12.

This fear is regurgitated just long enough after the last fear session has been forgotten. The thread was posted in 2013.
edit on 6-9-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join