It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Your Calendar for a Party at Augustus's House!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Byrd

Well, the confirmed so far are.. us ladies and Augustus! Lol.

Not nearly as sinister as I was hoping. But a great crew nonetheless!

Can't wait for our meet up!!

Any last minute spontaneous types, feel free to contact me.

Oh, we need to start our own conspiracy. Is the statue of Anubis still around? I know Bluecifer is and the Denver Airport Murals. And you guys really will have to come out and see the hotel where I'm staying if you haven't seen the Dinosaur Hotel before.

(you will have to forgive me... I love dinosaurs and I'm nuts about Ancient Egypt, which is why I'm going to the Museum of Nature and Science on Saturday morning (y'all are welcome to join me there, but be warned that I geek out over everything))

edit on 1-4-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
(you will have to forgive me... I love dinosaurs and I'm nuts about Ancient Egypt...

It's cool, I'm just nuts.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Correction...You are not nuts,you are psychotic*.

* You know that this is a term of endearment!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Correction...You are not nuts,you are psychotic*.

* You know that this is a term of endearment!

I thought it was more of an accurate psychiatric diagnosis than a term of endearment.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

...which is why I'm going to the Museum of Nature and Science on Saturday morning (y'all are welcome to join me there, but be warned that I geek out over everything))

Maybe, since it's not a huge group, we could do that as our main event and you can be our tour guide.

Being that you're cuckoo for Cocopuffs.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I am up for whatever the group wants! The Museum of Nature and Science would really be a great spot also.

(Byrd- I had never heard of the Anubis statue! There is no end to DIA strangeness
)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

(Byrd- I had never heard of the Anubis statue! There is no end to DIA strangeness
)

It's right next to the Portal to the Deadlands.

Bring your chainsaw hand attachment.

edit on 2-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...which is why I'm going to the Museum of Nature and Science on Saturday morning (y'all are welcome to join me there, but be warned that I geek out over everything))

Maybe, since it's not a huge group, we could do that as our main event and you can be our tour guide.

Being that you're cuckoo for Cocopuffs.

I think the afternoon at the art museum sounds most delightful. I'm bringing my sketchbook!

And trust me, I'm very boring when I get around Egyptian stuff because I have the urge to lecture. And professors will lecture, given an audience and half a second's start.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I am up for whatever the group wants! The Museum of Nature and Science would really be a great spot also.

)

There's also the museum of miniatures and the steam tunnels downtown (which might not be accessible.) There's also a speakeasy somewhere (I went looking to see where things were around Denver... "research" is my motto (unless I'm really furious about something, and then my motto is "GERONIMOOOOOOOO!!!!"))

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I think the afternoon at the art museum sounds most delightful. I'm bringing my sketchbook!

And trust me, I'm very boring when I get around Egyptian stuff because I have the urge to lecture. And professors will lecture, given an audience and half a second's start.

You sure? I love velocisuars and would really like to see you give some detailed talks on why Jurassic Park was a documentary. I think it would be fun to have someone as well-versed as yourself tell us noobs all bout those critters.

Art, shmart, give me dinos.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Okay, I am going to try to arrange a schedule that packs in the most fun without being overwhelming.

I think you'll be able to see everything you were hoping for (minus the rock art) and more!

I'll send the crew a revised schedule when it's finished to see what you ladies and gent think

Also, I don't drink and am happy to be the driver, which should cut back on some of the hassle getting around.

(this is a mug of water for me haha)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

(this is a mug of water for me haha)

This is for Geez:

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

edit on 2-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It is a term of endearment when I call YOU a psycho.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

It's also a statement of fact.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That is why Mama hides all the sharp-pointy objects from your grasp!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm not a day care provider.

Hire someone else kidos.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I also want everybody to have a good time as well!

And I assure you I'm easy to please. I know I'll have a good time watching you try to keep Augustus out of jail while Byrd gives lectures about dinosaurs and ancient Egypt (that does sound interesting actually!), lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

So it's settled. We're going to the dino museum as a group and I will be going to jail as an individual.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

You sure? I love velocisuars and would really like to see you give some detailed talks on why Jurassic Park was a documentary. I think it would be fun to have someone as well-versed as yourself tell us noobs all bout those critters.

Art, shmart, give me dinos.

Oh ghods. The howlers started with the first scene. Same with JP III.

And it's not fair for me to lecture - we've done tours before where everyone did mini guided tours on something they knew a lot about, and it made for a wonderful time. So what are y'all experts on?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

a reply to: geezlouise

So it's settled. We're going to the dino museum as a group and I will be going to jail as an individual.

Nah not really. Ill be waiting for you in the 9' x 12'.

Ill have some toilet wine ready.

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join