It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key to the Vedas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Vedas as some of you are aware, were a highly intelligent and mysterious culture.

I highly recommend this one.

A leading astronomer proves that India had a thriving civilization capable of sophisticated astronomy long before Greece, Egypt, or any other world culture.

For more than a century scholars have debated the antiquity of the Vedas and their related literature, the Brahmanas and Puranas. Relying upon a host of assumptions from linguistic theory, anthropology, and archaeology, they have agreed upon 1500 b.c. as the earliest possible date for the Rig Veda, itself the oldest extant example of Indo-European literature. But in this groundbreaking book, astronomer B. G. Sidharth proves conclusively that the earliest portions of the Rig Veda can be dated as far back as 10,000 B.C.
www.innertraditions.com...

edit on 3-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Here is another site that was just recently discovered and dated to around 10,000 BC:

Göbekli Tepe

www.ancient.eu...

I love reading about these sites. For the official, academic theories, these sites shouldn't even exist. They have the great monoliths and megaliths that are scattered throughout the world. There are marvelous wonders just sitting out there waiting to be discovered. It seems that for a lot of these sites, exploring them fully is highly watched and limited. What are they afraid we are going to learn? That our entire history is a creation of fiction?

I am following the possibility through different stories and narratives that a very old and ancient civilization existed and then the world underwent a huge transformation. Maybe a worldwide flood. This huge climate change forced the people of this ancient civilization, maybe the fabled Atlantis, to migrate for their very survival.

I am trying to find out more about Tartaria. I bet our true history is there somewhere, preserved for us to find and restore our amnesia.
edit on 3-9-2017 by ClovenSky because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I haven't had a chance to study the Vedas yet. Have you went through the literature yet? Where do they say that we come from as a human race? I have seen references when reading about ancient aliens that the Vedas have information regarding our creation.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Göbekli Tepe is another interesting one. The Vedas along with this civilization being amongst the oldest, and then you toss in the fact of the Egyptian Pyramids being around the 10,000 year mark as well from the water marks left behind on them.

Tartaria is one I need to look into, fascinating stuff!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The Vedas have always been one of deep interest for me, I found this book online while researching astrology and their connections to solfegio frequency. It seems its always been an interesting topic to the likes of billionaires and millionaires alike such as JP Morgan. I haven't read the book though, not as of yet anyway.

I noticed your join date is 9/23, I've been seeing a lot of talk surrounding that number lately, and as early as 2015 here on the forum. I'm curious if Vedic Astrology has a key to unlocking a few mysteries around certain dates.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
?here's a good place to start.

www.ancient-code.com...

According to Ancient Indian history –one of the most extensive on the planet– their ancient sacred texts called the ‘Vedas’ speak of incredible flying ships that visited our planet over 6000 years ago. The Ancient Vimana’s power source has turned out to be not only accessible to the entire world, but easy to harness as well. 

Throughout history, many common myths and legends mention incredible flying machines and how ancient people traveled great distances through the air: the flying carpets of ancient Arabia, Ezequiel’s wheel, and Solomons ability to travel from one place to another and the magical chariots or ‘vimana’ mentioned in ancient Indian and Chinese texts.

The Vaimānika Śāstra, an early 20th-century Sanskrit text on aerospace technology, makes a claim that he vimānas mentioned in ancient Sanskrit epics were advanced aerodynamic flying vehicles, similar to a rocket capable of interplanetary flight as backed up by the ancient alien theory.

Revealed in 1952 by G. R. Josye, the texts contain 3000 shlokas in 8 chapters which Shastry claimed was psychically delivered to him by the ancient Hindu sage Bharadvaja. The propulsion of the Vimanas According to Kanjilal (1985) is by a “Mercury Vortex Engines”, a concept similar to electric propulsion.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Göbekli Tepe is another interesting one. The Vedas along with this civilization being amongst the oldest, and then you toss in the fact of the Egyptian Pyramids being around the 10,000 year mark as well from the water marks left behind on them.

At the time of the pyramids that area was rich and fertile agricultural land. Seeing the Sphinx would be one of the first things that any visitor arriving by boat would see. The whole country at that time was built around the Nile river, and an entire religion was built around the annual cycle of flooding, star constellations becoming visible, the daily cycle of the Sun going through sunrise and sunset.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Heck yes. I will have to move up my time allocation to start studying this literature. The more I research, the more this all seems connected. Maybe this even ties in with Sumerian information. I gobbled up a lot on the Annunaki and enlil + enki. It just seems to fit in somehow.

I love the new earth channel, going through about 2/3rds of their videos.

I haven't really gotten too much into numerology or astrology yet.

I wonder, do we have suppressed ancient memories of past lives that have been lived during these early times. Maybe intuition plays a role here. Some things just 'feel' right.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

From your link:

But is it possible that the ancient Vimana’s were built so they could access the planet’s natural energy? What if thousands of years ago, ancient flying machines used Earth’s natural energy to charge and reload? Is it possible that ancient monuments like pyramids were, in fact, giant energy transmitters that fueled the ancient Vimana?

Interestingly Stone like metal can be charged and is able to carry out electrical charges. What if ancient sites on Earth were specifically placed on so-called magnetic vortexes or electrical ‘Ley Lines’? What if there is a far greater meaning to the countless number of ancient Indian Pyramids, monoliths, megalithic statues, steles, obelisks and totems, and what if all of these structures, not only from ancient India but different civilizations around the world, had a special scientific purpose: to transmit vast amounts of energy.

Could this possibly tie in with the theories of N Tesla? Maybe our idea of physics and energy are wrong? Could gravity be fiction, where the phenomenon is better explained by the Electric Universe theory? St elmos fire could also tie into this. How it appeared to be a lot stronger in the past then it is today.

So much info....so little time.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes, also, the Anunnaki were interesting and from what ive read, the ankh was their Symbol.

Intuition almost always plays a role, such as not turning a corner before an accident and missing it. Memories as well are clues to that, suppressed memories possibly due to fears humans seem to collectively have like the intense fear of large spiders. Programmed into the human subconscious from..a higher race trying to prevent us from advancing perhaps. And the tower of babel, again more human suppression from higher entities.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

From your link:

But is it possible that the ancient Vimana’s were built so they could access the planet’s natural energy? What if thousands of years ago, ancient flying machines used Earth’s natural energy to charge and reload? Is it possible that ancient monuments like pyramids were, in fact, giant energy transmitters that fueled the ancient Vimana?

Interestingly Stone like metal can be charged and is able to carry out electrical charges. What if ancient sites on Earth were specifically placed on so-called magnetic vortexes or electrical ‘Ley Lines’? What if there is a far greater meaning to the countless number of ancient Indian Pyramids, monoliths, megalithic statues, steles, obelisks and totems, and what if all of these structures, not only from ancient India but different civilizations around the world, had a special scientific purpose: to transmit vast amounts of energy.

Could this possibly tie in with the theories of N Tesla? Maybe our idea of physics and energy are wrong? Could gravity be fiction, where the phenomenon is better explained by the Electric Universe theory? St elmos fire could also tie into this. How it appeared to be a lot stronger in the past then it is today.

So much info....so little time.

I've always felt many theories were wrong. And why do we call it ..the theory of gravity.. if we're told it's not a theory? There's no solid evidence to any of it. And Tesla knew more than he let on, he was quoted as to he belief in alien life and had apparently had contact with to some degree. Will write more on that later.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

They even had rules for being human:

Well, according to the chart which was allegedly composed of Ancient Sanskrit:

YOU WILL RECEIVE A BODY.
You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.

YOU WILL LEARN LESSONS.
You are enrolled in a full-time, informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.

THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, ONLY LESSONS.
Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately “works”.

A LESSON IS REPEATED UNTIL IT IS LEARNED.
A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. Then you can go on to the next lesson.

LEARNING LESSONS DOES NOT END.
There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.

“THERE” IS NO BETTER THAN “HERE”.
When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that again, looks better than “here”.

OTHERS ARE MERELY MIRRORS OF YOU.
You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.

WHAT YOU MAKE OF YOUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU.
You have all the tools and resources you need; what you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.

THE ANSWERS LIE INSIDE YOU.
The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.

Make sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ah yes, interesting how they thought and perceived reality!

Everything from without, what we see and perceived, began from within. How far we've fallen, in terms of esoteric intellect.

Makes a lot of sense yeah.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Have you ever uncovered anything about Tartaria? I've heard it mentioned over the years and a few times on ATS in the past but nobody ever got into it too deeply.

Something about it resonates.

ETA: This was an old thread that about Tartaria

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-9-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Have you ever uncovered anything about Tartaria? I've heard it mentioned over the years and a few times on ATS in the past but nobody ever got into it too deeply.

Something about it resonates.

ETA: This was an old thread that about Tartaria

www.abovetopsecret.com...
j

No I haven't read too much about it but thanks for the link, I'll check it out!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

part 30, The last Heirs of the Hyperborean Kings, Great Tartaria, 1776 USA, Великая Тартария,

Here is one the skims the surface.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

part 30, The last Heirs of the Hyperborean Kings, Great Tartaria, 1776 USA, Великая Тартария,

Here is one the skims the surface.

Nice find. Atlantis and Lemuria are some of my favorite rabbit holes to get lost in, so when Hyperborea is mentioned, I always pay attention.

Dare I say "Pre-Atlantlean" history? There are some members on this site that are VERY uncomfortable with that.:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

More Good info, thanks for the post

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The India people were appreciated for their knowledge of medicine by the middle Eastern cultures. Think of the sign of god on one's forehead, what culture had a spot on their foreheads.

Brahma is equivalent to Abraham in the languages. I have seen articles from people researching the religions that say that the people all over the middle east may originate from India. I think there is something to those conclusions. But it is hard to know for sure when beliefs run consensus of the time, saying this fifty years ago could have brought the wrath of the church down on me.

I do not know what happened three thousand years and more ago but also know that there could be truths that are really different than what we have been led to believe. The fact that we have been conditioned for thousands of years makes it hard to comprehend the whole truth anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The India people were appreciated for their knowledge of medicine by the middle Eastern cultures. Think of the sign of god on one's forehead, what culture had a spot on their foreheads.

Brahma is equivalent to Abraham in the languages. I have seen articles from people researching the religions that say that the people all over the middle east may originate from India. I think there is something to those conclusions. But it is hard to know for sure when beliefs run consensus of the time, saying this fifty years ago could have brought the wrath of the church down on me.

I do not know what happened three thousand years and more ago but also know that there could be truths that are really different than what we have been led to believe. The fact that we have been conditioned for thousands of years makes it hard to comprehend the whole truth anymore.

That's a good piece of info thanks. In fact I could see India as being where people of that era derived. There's a few factors for it not limited to but certainly including bone structure similarities.

Conditioning has been an age old technique to control ignorance, and it still works the same way today. If we could see how much of our history was changed, I think we would be surprised by just about all of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join