It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sorry ATS community. RE- Secureteam10 HOAXing!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't know if Tyler intentionally hoaxes. I always looked at the show as a collection of paranormal stories from around the web, which naturally leads to skepticism. He never seems to push an agenda and he doesn't charge for access to the show. I am not the most avid watcher and could easily have missed something. All in all he does a decent job with that format. Just my .02

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i agree i dont get a good feeling about greer.
Something he says "seems like a non-chalant know-everything" , fills me with fear.
He says yes 0 point energy is harnessing the existencial energy fields that make up time
And it filled me with fear, partly because you think he is right and so you automatically try to believe him.
But fear is based off of believing lies. So he is putting out info he is not even certain of and marketing as the "higher way of knowledge" but it's a risk on his part, and anyone taking a risk to others is not a very good person IMO

Don't get me wrong I believe in 0 point energy. But the way he described it under-his-breath was as if existence is only made up of these energy fields, and that's all there is in existence. So to put out info you arent certain of and acting as if what you say is truth, p utting it off as a higher knowledge, is non truthful
edit on 3-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

----------
Actually Tyler sounded like he had a bit of fear/trembling in his voice when he first posted the popular thread here related video of sphere above LA.
It was as if when he finally got proof, good proof, he was afraid and didnt want it to be.
When he said "Finally good evidence guys" it seemed like he was just trying to support what he always had, but that he didnt truly mean it. That it was scary and didn't want it to be happening.
So tell me does he want aliens to be acknowledged, or does he just enjoy the vague hunt? When he reaches the target of this never ending hunt, he says nooooooo
edit on 3-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun This thread isn't about Greer, but if you insist.

I first heard of Greer when he oversaw the Citizen hearings on disclosure, upon later inspection it seems to have been a publicity stunt on his part.

It was shown shortly after that Greer is closely linked to the Rockerfeller group, receives funding and direction from them, strike one.

Secondly, even the biggest liar on the planet still mixes lies with truth, so because he has stated a few facts in his time, it doesn't mean he is credible.

As far as I can tell he then lent his name to everything from "free energy" (Which they cracked by the way, just waiting for them to release it!) 😜 To "self initiated contact, or CE5!

I have checked out his claims each time, and he has never once produced anything he promises, and he makes big promises.

Also, there was the whole "Sirius" Debacle, I wasn't stupid enough to chip in for that disaster, but I remember clearly the anger of those who did financially contribute, they felt cheated as even they had to pay an extortionate price to watch the "documentary".

There is some more recent bull# he has been peddling, but I have realised its pointless wasting my time even checking it.

And of course the most embarrassing part for him, the James Wolsey "Briefing" , Mr Wolsey exposed Greer for the liar and manipulator he is, and if you want to keep defending him after all of this, I am afraid I will have to withdraw from this conversation.

I am balls deep in this community , and you couldn't get a more perfect example of someone not to trust.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

I pretty much said the same thing originally, but I have seen him time and again mislead with titles, or like the frozen lake, he, upon editing, would have seen the image was upside down, but he still presented it as a disk and didn't mention it was upside down.

The man makes a fortune from the ads, so I honestly can't say I wouldn't be tempted to do the same, but if you are going to do that, you cannot be trusted as forthright and honest.

And hooking up with Greer, even with all that's known about him, just finishes it for me.

But, I am against links to the channel being band on ATS, I think we are intelligent enough to decide what is real and what is acceptable - we don't need blocking software to do it, if it's out of hand, that's what the Mods come to work for.

ATS is just the marketplace for ideas, we can dismiss the bad ones.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Nothin' to forgive, brother.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hi Soap
you wrote, It would make for an interesting thread if someone could find the records of earnings from ads for that channel, it's no surprise old SnakeOil has vampiriclly attached himself to it!

Well you can go to Social Blade i have linked into his account

Socialblade secureteam 10

As you can see his potential earnings are,
Monthly between £2K and £36K
Yearly between £27K and £432K
Not to be sniffed at but he has not finished
He has a patreon account $1, $5, $20, $50 and S100 he has 1852 so let us say $5 per month that is $9260 per month

So there you have it make your own mind up. My feeling is,well played sir however do it justice and do your research do not place like his last post years old material

Merlin

edit on 4-9-2017 by merlin666 because: Forgot to place link

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: merlin666 Did you register just to do that post my old mate?

Well I appreciate it, and that is a fortune - I knew it would be, I have been considering starting my own channel, but one that actually does resist posting clickbait and no misleading people.

Bit risky though with the YouTube censorship.

Thanks for replying and taking the time to check that out mate!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hi Soap
No need to register just go to Social Blade you can find all You Tube channels. I started my own outlining my plan to hunt for the answer. Look for the post The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK 3rdPhase SecureTeam10 Section51 etc video moved to HOAX.
Anyway cheers Soap

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What merit or accolades come with a career in hoaxing?

I mean... why bother? Is it just some weird more ancient form of trolling or attention seeking?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This is only my 3rd post but when I can post my own I want to give a link to software that you can download free hitch up an external webcam to your laptop and it will record when the sensors detect movement in the sky. You build up a database and it will ignore birds and insects. On my You Tube I have a few vids one interesting captured vid. As I explained in a previous post I am in the game of being proactive and hunt for them. This is just one tool you can use. I have been talking to the programmer who like me is in the Aerospace business and is totally legit

Merlin
edit on 4-9-2017 by merlin666 because: none

edit on 4-9-2017 by merlin666 because: none

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I don't forgive you, you've practically ruined my life. It's been years since I've slept properly, been eating stale crackers all because of your insecureteam10 threads. I want my time back, can you be nice and go and get it?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Thanks for your post about the real interests of SecureTeam10.
Here are some interesting articles about him and his known hoax channel:

by UFO Theater
by Hoax Eye

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
I don't know if Tyler intentionally hoaxes. I always looked at the show as a collection of paranormal stories from around the web, which naturally leads to skepticism. He never seems to push an agenda and he doesn't charge for access to the show. I am not the most avid watcher and could easily have missed something. All in all he does a decent job with that format. Just my .02

No idea if he has intentionally hoaxed, but he pushes everything he talks about as if it's genuine and brand new information.

He's never had a video that was purely his own. Pointing out he doesn't charge anything for his videos proves nothing and in all honesty I find it odd that you even felt the need to point that out. He doesn't do a decent job at all. When he talks about something old as if it's brand new and exclusive to him it's beyond annoying and shows ignorance/arrogance on his part. He's ignorant if he thinks most of what he talks about is new, he's arrogant when he knows its old, but pushes it as exclusive and new to him and his viewers. Shows that he thinks his viewers are idiots.

For proof of his arrogance look at this video:

His hatred over Tom DeLonge winning that award is very clear. I know DeLonge has a lot of hate his way right now, but the guy has done more actual research than Tyler has ever done. Tyler isn't known of outside YouTube and when you listen to his annoyance in that video, it's pretty clear and obvious he actually feels like he should have won that award when he was never even considered.

He reminds me of Greer. Probably started out genuine then saw the amount of money he could make the more BS he pushed.

Just how often he plays dumb is suspect enough. I've wanted to e-mail Dell to let them know he's selling merchandise using their alien head from their Alienware line. He's lucky I'm not the type that would, but it's tempting.

edit on 6-9-2017 by nightmare_david because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I dont hold anything against anyone who sees the error of his ways and decides he is leaving that Tyler panty-waste behind. You must have realized the TRUE chosen one to speak for alien-kind and who knows everything there is to know about space, extraterrestrials, and who has level 64 ultra uber super ultra majestick-er than majestic mega hyper top secretest clearance is OBVIOUSLY David Wilcock! I can't WAIT till he deems us ready to be told all he alone knows...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Oh gosh, I just remembered a few weeks ago Tyler let the securetean fans know that the FBI and Men in Black are now after him and he fears for his life since people who gather existing videos and put them in one place and call it research are an enemy of the state according to him one he is exposing dangerous things that get people killed. Then he said he is no different than Seth Rich, Max Spiers, Julian Assange, etc. Lol

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
Deny the ignorance of the millions of viewers to that channel being probably first exposed to the field of UFOlogy, and being sent down the CSETI path from go, if we don't address this - the waters are going to become so muddy we will be stuck with the future players being inspired now.

No problem. The way I see it, there's plenty of room for both points of view. We can have UFOs for entertainment on one channel. And on the other there can be some serious study done to find out what's going on behind all the strangeness. It's actually not that hard to tell the difference. Videos that run more than 12 seconds, for instance.

Forward, into the past!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've been following Secureteam10 for years. There's bound to be a fake now and then which he's usually pretty quick to address. Though most of the videos he features seem to be authentic. In some cases he'll receive multiple videos of the same object from different people with no connections to each other all at the same time... How do you explain that?

Aside from the fakes which he exposes himself, can anyone give me definitive proof that all of the videos he features are fake?

And better yet, what has Steven Greer said which has you labelling him a fraud?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm here to support Secure Team. I have the same feelings regarding Dr. Grier, just a money pig with really poor self-esteem. I didn't watch the Grier interview on ST10. However, he posts things that are trending on the web. He rarely makes definitive statements about particular pieces of new evidence. He leaves it up to the viewer to decide what the particular piece of evidence may be. He's put up some hoax videos before they were proven so but he doesn't do it intentionally, in my opinion. He's not like ThirdPhase which is just absurd. Plus, the kid Tyler just seems likable, if not a bit dopey. I check his page most everyday because he has almost every new "UFO" video as it breaks.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Exactly, Tyler does not come off as a deceptive person at all and I honestly think there is an active coverup of his channel here on ATS to further stifle the disclosure movement.

As for Greer, you cannot deny that he has amassed the largest number of government insiders than anyone to date. None of them have anything to gain by coming forward with their stories, on the contrary they have much to lose, like their credibility. These are clearly people of integrity whom aren't trying to profit or embellish themselves. I think the controversy around Greer stems from the fact that he tries to make money off of this as well as venerate his name, though rightfully so. He left a six figure doctor's salary to pursue this, you can't really blame him for that. Though he went a bit too far into the embellishment with Sirius. Using actor Thomas Jane to voice over his achievements. Doesn't help with his perceived credibility. Then there's the Atacama humanoid case, which I still can't get an accurate read whether it's a legitimate specimen or not. Though even if it wasn't it would hardly be enough to tarnish his credibility. He has done and continues to do so much for the disclosure movement. The fact that he asks for money for his endeavour to sustain himself seems to be the only argument against his credibility. The man has to eat, doesn't he?
edit on 7-9-2017 by HorizonFall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's good to hear you figured it out.

That channel is all about the money and material being presented without any regard for the truth.

In the end, it's up to each of us to decide if we want to encourage that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join