It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious dream intensity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Phew. I mean wow. As someone who has been having odd and unusual dreams their entird life that was intense.

First off I was flying a lot in this dream and I had a lucid dream the night before where I became aware I was dreaming for about 2-3 minutes I guess before sliding back into unconsciousnss within the dream.

So in this dream I was awoken by something that ripped part of my blanket off, I came to slightly and covered myself but in a half haze and slipped right back into the dream, this was very weird because whatever it was kind of pulled me out if it.

Well in this dream I was flying around and battling a darkness. It wasn't a thing or person or anything. As I was flying around I started having weird realizations, one of them was that I am Jesus/god. So fricken weird. As I had this realization I began flying this hyperdimensional space and I was moving rapidly and spinning and the intensity was unbelivable. Well I started being overcome by this sense of awesomeness and it was overwelming. Then I suddenly started experiencing a sense of loneliness that you couldn't understand. This deeeeeeep sense of being alone and lonliness that was so exteme it's hard to put into words. At this point I began realizing that I didn't want to be god, I want to go back to being human and I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be back with other humans.

Well after I went through this very weird experience of realizing that I am Jesus and spinning through hyperspace I came back to the darkness. I was never able to see it but I could feel it. I now had this insight into being god and I had gained the confidence to fight it. Very odd.

I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while at least until the adrenaline wears off, but wow. I can't explain how crazy that was in words. I mean when I woke up to being Jesus(Let me say I am not claiming to be Jesus just what happened in my dream) then got launched into hyperspace, that feeling of being alone was deep. In a way that I can't explain.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It must be something in the air.
I don't recall the details of the dream, but I jumped out of bed running.
I've heard of sleep-walking, but not sleep-running.
I did a face plant and gave myself a fat lip.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Are you a professor of Mysticism ? Last name Strange ?
Just kiddin.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It must be something in the air.
I don't recall the details of the dream, but I jumped out of bed running.
I've heard of sleep-walking, but not sleep-running.
I did a face plant and gave myself a fat lip.

Yea who kows. Maybe the "friendlies" were very active tonight, it was 3:30 or so when I woke up.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Last night I was thinking about exorcisms.

Came to find my best friends gf had slept walked into their bathroom and he found her kneeling at the door pointing at the ceiling. He said she looked like the exorcist gal.

Koinky dinks.

ps: ive been in that hyperspace too

edit on 3-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

That is awesome. I live for dreams like that. They bring you into a completely different reality from the one you fell asleep to. If they are really good, they stick with you for hours before the actual feeling slowly fades away. Then you still have the memories.

But I am glad I never experienced the one you did. My greatest fear is that we are all the same entity. That we have split ourselves up and created this reality to escape the boredom and loneliness. But we all must go back to the single being after we exit. Freaky.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That deep sense of loneliness is caused by separation from God. God isn't lonely, you are if you keep separating yourself from him.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
in the begining was the viod, nothing. then god pops up! ?
he got lonely then very lonely.....
so he made Angles then got bord.
he made the angles fight each other, then got bord...
then made humans... then made them fight each other.
then got Bord!.....

new topics

top topics

join