It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens at 1656hrs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

see the problem is not with the content of this thread, the issue arose when you got prissy with us because we questioned you use of arbitrary rules regarding your numerology interpretation.

It was you yourself that steered the thread. If you take a look at my original reply I simply stated my opinion without any other intent. You decided to take it down a path you ultimately didn't like.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

see the problem is not with the content of this thread, the issue arose when you got prissy with us because we questioned you use of arbitrary rules regarding your numerology interpretation.

It was you yourself that steered the thread. If you take a look at my original reply I simply stated my opinion without any other intent. You decided to take it down a path you ultimately didn't like.

I just said it requires belief to work.
You went on to say that if something requires belief to work then I was fooling myself.
THEN you joined in with member noonebutme, you yourself equating some of what I'm putting forth to something you describe as bull faeces.

Fortunately for me, anyone reading this can check the posts and the order they're posted in for themselves.

Unfortunately for you, you seem unable to engage your brain before you post.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs

You went on to say that if something requires belief to work then I was fooling myself.
THEN you joined in with member noonebutme, you yourself equating some of what I'm putting forth to something you describe as bull faeces.

Fortunately for me, anyone reading this can check the posts and the order they're posted in for themselves.

If you don't want to hear criticism, you don't have to engage with people who will naturally question anything presented without any kind of proof. My first post was actually on page 2...

have really (actually, really) looked into numerology I came to the conclusion you can use it to support literally anything you want it to with whatever arbitrary rules you wish to implement

You didn't have to respond to it, but choosing to do so entered a dialog which naturally progressed in a way you didn't like simply because people disagree with you.

If you cant handle that, don't post. simples.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If you don't want to hear criticism, you don't have to engage with people who will naturally question anything presented without any kind of proof. My first post was actually on page 2...

have really (actually, really) looked into numerology I came to the conclusion you can use it to support literally anything you want it to with whatever arbitrary rules you wish to implement

You didn't have to respond to it, but choosing to do so entered a dialog which naturally progressed in a way you didn't like simply because people disagree with you.

Yes, your first post was on page 2.
It was exactly as you've just quoted.
My reply was that it takes belief to work.
Your reply was that if it requires belief to work I was fooling myself.
Then you replied to member noonebutme, likening my numerology to something you described as bovine excrement.

I'm not enjoying repeating myself, but please don't think that I'm not enjoying making you look like a fool.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yes, your first post was on page 2.
It was exactly as you've just quoted.
My reply was that it takes belief to work.
Your reply was that if it requires belief to work I was fooling myself.
Then you replied to member noonebutme, likening my numerology to something you described as bovine excrement.

I'm not enjoying repeating myself, but please don't think that I'm not enjoying making you look like a fool.

Not that you're not doing a stellar job of that yourself, of course.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

how, precisely, do I look like a fool here?

I stated my opinion that I think numerology is bull , and arbitrary and can be used to prove anything anyone wants. You decided to take that personally -- after you engaged me - -

We then went on to ask you how it would apply in other languages, and you started spouting nonsense about English being the "universal" language and how your numerology was "divine". Says who?

You then attempted to steer me into accepting the nonsense by claiming that my chosen user name was something other than what it actually is. I then asked you what was so special about my number, and you gave a vague response which returned no google results.

At each step, you have done nothing to prove any of what you are saying. And now you are throwing your toys out of the pram.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hello 1656hrs,
I think your story is very relevant.
You said that what you told in the post is not everything about the whole situation. And I'm sure there's lot more to it. I also understand that you probably wanted to taste the ground with some hints and pieces before going further.
Are you also searching for answers in here or do you already know actually what it is all about?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's also interesting the fact that 1656 hours from the time the first post of this thread was published is three hours to 11-11-17.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Paul1214

Thank you Paul1214

To answer you simply, yes, I know.

To answer you in a bit more detail, please read the following post.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Sorry I've been away for a while - I've not had an easy couple of weeks...

This is for those who are interested, and have partly recognised what's happening here. Don't think for a second that what I have achieved (it will become apparent by the end of this post) is beyond any of you. The simple fact that you're here and reading this means you are searching. One who seeks WILL find.

I'm going to give a few straightforward correspondences that are easily obtained from the Gematria I've put forward.

It really is an easy system to follow. Here is the alphabet with the numbered letters. To begin with it's best to just concentrate on the numbers and letters, we can look at the other symbols later.

A_1, B2 C3 D4, E^5, F6 G7 H8, I_9

J1, K2 L|3 M,4 N,5

O/6 P7 Q8, R|9 S1, T2 U3     

V4, W5, X|6 Y7 Z8,

As I've said, this system uses multiplication to generate symbolic values for words. 

Here are a few basic examples to pique your interest:

Love = 3×6×4×5 = 360

Judaism = 1×3×4×1×9×1×4 = 432

Torah = 2×6×9×1×8 = 864

Islam = 9×1×3×1×4 = 108

Quran = 8×3×9×1×5 = 1080

Earth = 5×1×9×2×8 = 720

Moon = 4×6×6×5 = 720

Heart = 8×5×1×9×2 = 720

Mind = 4×9×5×4 = 720

Christ = 3×8×9×9×1×2 = 3888

Sacred Heart = 1×1×3×9×5×4×8×5×1×9×2 = 388800

Jesus Christ = 1×5×1×3×1×3×8×9×9×1×2 = 58320

Eucharist = 5×3×3×8×1×9×9×1×2 = 58320

Saviour = 1×1×4×9×6×3×9 = 5832

Once you've obtained the value of the words or letters you want to investigate using multiplication, then the other mathematical operations, of adding, subtracting and dividing, can also be used to further your understanding of the relationships between the words.

Thinking of 'time', if we look at the initials of the months of the year.

JFMAMJJASOND

1×6×4×1×4×1×1×1×1×6×5×4 = 11520

And then days of the week.

MTWTFSS

4×2×5×2×6×1×1 = 480

And divide the value for months of the year by the value for days of the week.

11520 ÷ 480

You get the number of hours in a day, 24.

Of course, the best way to look into all this (and to get it to work for you) is to find your own relationship with it. Try working out your name, then see what words or phrases start appearing in your mind... then, check the values of those words, and compare the two. It's easy to compare strings of numbers too, like dates of birth, dates of events and even telephone numbers.

That's the thing with Gematria. It is for me anyway. It's a way to communicate with your other self. Me being a bloke, it's how She communicates with me. The very word itself, 'Gematria' connotes something precious - gem - somewhere precious - atria. 

I know that's not the academical etymology of the word, but this Gematria involves inspiration, feeling, and believing. 

Believing gives power, inspiration provides the word, and the reward is the feeling you get when you've found something significant, something you 'feel' is right.

You'll eventually start to feel it in your heart. Gem. Atria. Gematria.

In the main part of the thread I mentioned the unusual connection I have to a particular number, 195955200000000, and it's decimal harmonics.

Here's an example of analysing numbers in the same way as we've been doing with words.

1×9×5×9×5×5×2 = 20250

1959552 ÷ 20250 = 96.768

(digits of my telephone number - not in dialling order)

2×2×3×5×5×7×8×8×8×9 = 9676800

See the connection? 

The numerical outcome of my telephone number is the decimal harmonic of the symbolic sum above it. That sum being 1959552 divided by the outcome of its digits.

I noticed the above following this:

Last year I received a phone call in which the only words spoken from the other end were "You're mine". This was slightly disconcerting to say the least, and the voice was strange, discernible as neither male nor female.

At the beginning of the call there was no sound, I thought this suspicious so I pressed 'record' on my phone, the icon turned red as it should when recording but upon checking my recordings there was no file present.
The time of the call and the number that called were also of immediate interest to me, as both encoded the number 666 quite straightforwardly.The time of the call was 16.56 (two sixes and the third six being the five and one added) which I noticed was the only minute out of 1440 in a day, to encode 666.

The telephone number itself also had three concurrent sixes within it.   

With some trepidation I rang the number to speak to whoever it was... Invalid number. The telephone number doesn't exist, it just beeped and cut off.

So I analysed the number symbolically (omitting the zeroes as always) along with the time of the call:

1×8×1×9×7×6×6×6×1 × 1×6×5×6 = 19595520

I included this method of Gematria in the thread because through my working in it I have developed a strong feeling that it connects to the dream I had and the Mark I wear following it. It is all to do with the union of one's masculine and feminine aspects. Interestingly enough, 'Christ and Mary' = 3×8×9×9×1×2×1×5×4×4×1×9×7 = 19595520...

I've read lots of accounts of people being marked in dreams, but never have I come across anything like what I'm describing, where the Mark is present after 10 months and has not changed. If there is anyone out there reading this who's had the same thing happen please let me know.

And having said all that...

It's all to do with a letter I delivered last year on the 16th December. Each page sealed with wax, a worker bee as the seal. It was a declaration of love. The contents of my heart put to clumsy words and scrawled onto paper... There was a rather large PS at the end meaning the whole of the outside of the letter was covered in my scrawl too. Still, I think it looked ok, though I've absolutely no idea if it's been opened or even whether or not the intended recipient (who I will not name here) has received it.

It's not addressed to anyone here so I won't talk about the contents save that it was a declaration of love. If it is ever to come out it'll have to come from Her, not me. And I have absolutely no idea how likely or not that might be.

I will point out one more thing about when the letter was delivered (please bear in mind this only came to light after I'd delivered it)

16th December 2016, or 16/12/16 was the date.

The Key of _____ (my first name)

2×8×5×2×5×7×6×6×4×1×4×9×4 = 

Notice the date present in the outcome?

Also, 

The Key Maker

2×8×5×2×5×7×4×1×2×5×9 = 2016000

The Key Master

2×8×5×2×5×7×4×1×1×2×5×9 = 2016000

Both these phrases, when calculated along with my first name, give 1161216000 as the outcome, a number in which the date 16/12/16 is clearly visible.

The funny thing is that the letter took me a long time to put together and get right. Months in fact, with the subject matter itself covering years. I just delivered it as soon as it was completed. All the weird stuff with the date came from hindsight. That's how I KNOW it's significant. In all CERTAINTY it was not by my conscious design.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This brings me to the Mark I have on my forehead. Knowing there is an intrinsic connection to the time 16.56, I looked at the duration of time from my birth, 8/2/1985, to the date I was marked, 5/11/2016.

Bearing in mind that my name equals a day in seconds, 86400.

8/2/1985 to 5/11/2016...

1656 weeks and 1 day.

Now to today. I've noticed it's been precisely 9 months (symbolising birth) since I delivered the letter. It prompted me to look at the duration of time between my date of birth, 8/2/1985, and today, 16/9/2017...

Bearing in mind that my name equals a day in seconds, 86400.

8/2/1985 to 16/9/2017...

1701 weeks and 1 day. 

Here I must point out the word 'Grail', 7×9×1×9×3 equals 1701.

1701 also being a decimal harmonic of the name of the Woman to whom I wrote the letter, the Woman who is the earthly image of my inner Divine Female. 

Even as a date, 17/01, 17th January, is very important in connection with the transmutation of lead into gold...

The actual date my Chymical Wedding took place was 9/9/2017. Being precisely 11901 days since I was born. Does anyone notice a date hidden in the number 11901? Being English it's easy enough for me to spot.

'Parallels' and 'coincidence' are a means of communication between Yourself and your Divine Partner.

Having found my Grail, my journey along the 'rough and narrow path, all overgrown with weeds, bushes, and shrubs' comes to an end, and I rejoin the path I was truly born to walk upon. One path ends, another begins.

Tying up loose ends:

In the opening post I gave another clue as to the validity of this method of Gematria.

If you've ever seen the wwwwwh abbreviation, you'll know it stands for six questions,

who, what, when, why, where,

How

When it was taught to me in school, the five 'W's were 'sat' if you will, on the crossbar of a much enlarged capital 'H' - a simple memory aide.

If we look at the values of the words multiplied together...

How

5×8×6×5×8×1×2×5×8×5×5×5×8×7×5×8×5×9×5×8×6×5 = 11612160000000000...

Showing the date I delivered the letter.

If I calculate just the 'W' questions,

5×8×6×5×8×1×2×5×8×5×5×5×8×7×5×8×5×9×5 = 48384000000000

bearing in mind how I was taught to remember the six questions, divide the outcome of the five 'W's by the value of 'How'

8×6×5 = 240

48384000000000 ÷ 240 = 201600000000

Straightforwardly displaying the year I delivered the letter.

Finally, I will mention two connected and very important years. 1656 and 1701.

1656 being the year that Sephardic Jews were first allowed settlement in England, 1701 being when they opened their first synagogue.

How beautifully appropriate it was to me that my Chymical Wedding took place during the last night of the proms, during Elgar's Pomp and Circumstance (becoming Land of Hope and Glory) and, of course, JERUSALEM.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
2017 or 2016, minus 1701 or 1656, may also shed a little light on the subject.
edit on 16917 by 1656hrs because: font size changed

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So, what does all this mean?

Does it mean the world's going to end tomorrow? No! 

Does it mean I'm some kind of Demi-God type being sent to enlighten the human race, to save a few more souls before the wheat and chaff are finally separated?...

No!!!!!

What it does mean, to me, is that I've got to start concentrating on real life just as much as I do my dreams. 

It means I must learn to be more humble, as I've absolutely no reason whatsoever to consider myself in any way superior to anyone else.

It means that I should try and recognise beauty in things that may not appear to be outwardly beautiful.

It means I've walked a long road, one I laid out for myself, permitted by Her providence... (whenever I tripped, it was always me that'd placed the stone) a road on which I've played many parts, often the Fool, as evidenced by a search for magic and meaning in the hidden parts of life when, in fact, they were there in plain sight all along. 

Upon recognising true beauty and magic in life, I feel I must now step off the difficult road, and back onto a similarly difficult, but infinitely more productive road, one that contains all the magic and meaning and majesty that is Life.

I need to go back to college. To university. Learn a trade. Do something productive. Be a steady foundation that it's possible to build a family on.

That's where the true magic lies.

Now, having said such a thing like that, in such a place as this, who on earth is going to believe it?
edit on 16917 by 1656hrs because: spacing

edit on 16917 by 1656hrs because: spacing

edit on 16917 by 1656hrs because: clarity

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Pointless number obsession = demonic possession.

Satan has got you

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Pointless number obsession = demonic possession.

Satan has got you

So a guy basically says that following his obsession has led him to his ultimate revelation of truth, that the true magic in life is plain to see, and as such he should make himself a steady foundation to build a family on..

And you say that.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
At one time
I was blind
Given sight
Some at least
Played the Fool
And the Beast
Always might
Never mind

Let the Female be my guide

Portishead 'The Rip'

As she walks in the room
Scented and tall
Hesitating once more
And as I take on myself
And the bitterness I felt
I realise that love flows

Wild, white horses
They will take me away
And the tenderness I feel
Will send the dark underneath
Will I follow?

Through the glory of life
I will scatter on the floor
Disappointed and sore
And in my thoughts I have bled
For the riddles I've been fed
Another lie moves over

Wild, white horses
They will take me away
Will I follow?

Wild, white horses
They will take me away
Will I follow?
edit on 24917 by 1656hrs because: dots added

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
For anyone wondering, the previous post conveys alchemical meaning.

This is further evidenced by reading the two verses of 'The Rip' together:

As she walks in the room 
Scented and tall 
Hesitating once more 
And as I take on myself 
And the bitterness I felt 
I realise that love flows
Through the glory of life 
I will scatter on the floor 
Disappointed and sore 
And in my thoughts I have bled 
For the riddles I've been fed