It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea claims to have hydrogen bomb for long-range missile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

North Korea claimed Sunday that it had developed a hydrogen bomb to use with a long-range intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

The Korean Central News Agency, North Korea's propaganda arm, said that that dictator Kim Jong-un inspected "an H-bomb to be loaded into [a] new ICBM" during a visit to the North's Nuclear Weapons Institute. Photos accompanied the statement showed the purported hydrogen bomb being developed in a lab.

If true this raises tensions higher than ever

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

I hate to say it-but maybe it's time to blow them up before they really have something. I hope for a strategic hit and cause as little damage to the poor citizens as well as SK as possible. I think Trump's about to do something anyway-and beware the repercussions and get your money out of stocks asap.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
N. Korea dug a big hole in the ground. Filled it with everything they had that would go boom . Set it off and claimed it was an underground test of an H-Bomb . The only thing they forgot ? Residual radiation . Satellites detected none .
Folks forget recent history..

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
Well I tend to agree. If they wanna keep playing tough and thinking we won't because we can't wipe out a populated area , it's time to show them who's boss.

Time to think about our own citizens before he's gone and done it.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I don't doubt they're bluffing, but you can't rule out they want you to think they've not got any. Surely they aren't that dense?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

I don't doubt they're bluffing, but you can't rule out they want you to think they've not got any. Surely they aren't that dense?

What I posted is history....recent history.
They are just "shootin off that mouth" again
Talk is cheap , takes money to buy land.

edit on 9/2/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This.

Of all the things that I worry about, North Korea don't make the top ten.
edit on 2-9-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso
Ever stop and wonder what possesses him to continue with his threats.

Then when he is taken down, and others get involved, all hell breaks loose.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes, Thought alot about what makes Fat Boy continue to poke us and others. Either he is crazy or being used by others to start a war or? After awhile, and it has been years including before with his crazy father-instead of waiting for his threat to come to fruition, which it could, we may have to do something-and I hate it. Lives will be lost-horrid.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ive got a perpetual motion device to deliver free energy and end big oil forever, just havnt tested it yet.

Go on then Wee Phat.
edit on 2 9 2017 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I think that orbital tech is still secret,like whatever they are shooting with HUGE ground effects that our enemies claim is THEIR industrial accident...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

I think Kim likes to talk a big game but that's about all he's got. Talk.

The person you need to worry about isn't the one who takes time out to give a speech about how they're going to beat you up. If someone really wants to smash you in the melon they do it, they don't talk about it or tell you it's coming. They let you figure that out when you wake up in the hospital.

Kim feels threatened. He's afraid of invasion so he's fluffing his feathers. He's not in a position to pick a fight with anyone.

Read Sun Tsu. When you're big and powerful, make your enemy think you're small and weak. When you're small and weak, make your enemy think you're big and powerful.

Give him space. Let him chill. Make it public too. Let him know that everyone knows he has nothing to worry about and to relax. Also make it public that the rest of the world wants him to stop being such a dick and life will get easier. But do something stupid and he's all alone against the world.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Time to nuke before they do.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What possible benefit would blowing up a nuke in another country have for North Korea or Jong-Un? If anything it would be the death of them and I'm pretty sure they know that.

If Jong-un is as power hungry as we are led to believe then the last thing he would want to do is lose it by nuking another country. This leads me to believe this is all Cold War type propaganda to make people afraid and malleable.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300

North Korea claimed Sunday that it had developed a hydrogen bomb to use with a long-range intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

The Korean Central News Agency, North Korea's propaganda arm, said that that dictator Kim Jong-un inspected "an H-bomb to be loaded into [a] new ICBM" during a visit to the North's Nuclear Weapons Institute. Photos accompanied the statement showed the purported hydrogen bomb being developed in a lab.

If true this raises tensions higher than ever

Ah yes. Hydrogen bombs fall in line more easily for my false flag premonitions.
Less long-term damage than todays more modernized ammo.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lil buddy is third generation leader of north Korea.
That's usually when a company goes out of business. Grandsons tend to be full on retard.

He's probably just dumb enough to think he could win.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I guess he doesn't have advisors or a huge team of his people there helping to guide him? I'm sure he does, he doesn't run the entire country by himself.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Jong-un is just a puppet and face to place blame on instead of the ones really behind it. Jong-un seems more like a spoiled brat who is unable to run anything much less a country. He's like one of those royal kids who becomes king but doesn't actually do anything except hold a title while the ones who murdered his father run things behind the scenes.
edit on 9/2/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Is that an old printer cable/scart lead brazenly dangled and not plugged into anything? Gotta admire the way they mish-mash old computer components with moulded plastic shells for photos.

From the look of that photo and expression, I imagine Kim asking when it will be ready and demanding that it be ready...

edit on 2-9-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just a game to see whom flinches first. NK will not really do a thing until the US accidentally fire on them first. Then they can claim the US started it and launch a self defense tactic. The US is waiting for NK to strike a target first and use it as an excuse to launch a full scale assault.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull says if North Korea launches an attack on the United States, Australia will join the conflict.~ ABC
www.abc.net.au...

me personally am wiating for a Pearl Harbor event....
And what will Russia and China do considering they border North Korea?

Edit: I realize they have smart scientists/Engineers. But C'mon, we all know they had outside help.

edit on 2-9-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

This boat was seized by US authorities near cuba in 2014. From North Korea, it hid weapons under sugar.

I always wondered...
Can North Korea put these on the deck and fire them from 500 miles off the coast.

Heck why not drive right up to San Francisco or Catalina island.

They would have attempted already if they meant all that rhetoric.🙄
edit on 2-9-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If it happens, I still am steadfast in my belief if/when the USA gets 'hit' - it will be an EMP.

No one destoys what they covet.

And from there? After an EMP? The people in the USA will weed themselves out - and then, some other authority will step in.

peace

<<   2  3  4 >>

join