It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm a long time watcher, and now I need some help because I'm in uncharted territory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.
edit on 2-9-2017 by MiguelAngel because: not seeing it

edit on 2-9-2017 by MiguelAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MiguelAngel
This has happened because you pressed ENTER prematurely after typing the title. You needed to get out of the title field first and click on the box below.
Don't go away.
THERE IS STILL TIME TO EDIT THE POST
Click on the EDIT button.

P.S. You deserve a star for correctly typing "uncharted" instead of "unchartered", which is becoming more common.
edit on 2-9-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This happens far too often...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Double
edit on 2-9-2017 by Peeple because: Post

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
It happens because a newcomer does something which seems natural (pressing ENTER after typing) and then panics.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Welcome, and what DISRAELI said. Helpful friendly advice.

You will catch on quick. Enjoy the site!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Looks like no edit is happening here. How are you? Alright?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm trying to make a post, because I've seen and done weird stuff going on my whole life and everything turn for the "worst" after receiving a lightning gift (from the sky?). I've been bewitched since childhood and constantly being no touch torture, either by the CIA, bankers, goverment(S), Religion or by evil stuff that was introduced in my body by Babylon (via Sun and Moon). And I think now I know how they use us to do evil stuff to each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I'm fine, thanks. Looking forward to an upcoming week away. And yourself?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Also fine, thank you. Everybody is always looking forward to something.
The edit button should be red and blinking in size 6...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I see that you've tried to edit the opening post. When you get into EDIT, use the DELETE key to get rid of what's there now.
You have two hours from the time of posting, then the post locks.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

That sounds like a Gray Area subject to me.

There was a 20 post requirement before starting a thread back when I joined. I don't know if that applies any more.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Yeah I've seen that too, before getting the "gift", but I'm tired of the "Game" they got me trough. FB it's a waste of time and they don't let me join liveleak since they scare me away last year. It's has if I'm in a video game or something, every song I hear on the radio "calls" me, if I post something a bit evil everyone is scare the next day if I post my love for the poor and everyone the next day people mock me. I'm like a robot since they invaded after I open my chakras after the "gift" (Zeus or Jesus, Z tells me it was J). Sorry if I sound a lil' crazy. Life had make me and atheist (I try to use logic first) but the day I denied the existence of the Devil and the "good" God on FB they up the level of madness. I guess I'll try to do the 20 post requirement today. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If I don't fill it or something happens. We are prisoners of our own device. They use our chakras to control us and to cause the evil we do.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I have some difficulty with multi-tasking. I don't do FB at all. I take breaks to think about things. Some ideas sit in my head for years, then when I see, hear, or read something, the old idea makes sense.

FB may provide overload if you feel that you must respond quickly to each comment. Maybe life is not really happening faster than in the past, just more of it is brought to our attention.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wonder why the site doesn't have a thing from stopping it to post when it's just the message in it? Probably a ll harder said than done though.

Hello and welcome! After 5 posts, which your are at, came make a thread.
edit on 2-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Thanks but it ain't like that. I respond to things they make me look. I don't hear voices (only mine when I think). I just ask them in my head and they answer by moving my head(yes and no, head on shoulders means death). Right now I was seeing the UFO helicopter video and they directed my view to a box of batteries to the words (#1 Most advanced). Also I can look at the sun with my eyes open (blue hole in the morning, black in the sunset) but I need to live hiding from both the sun and the moon, they put a lot of energy in my head has if there is a battle to control(bad)/ help(good) me. It happened when the moon was in egg shape I saw it red(like the Berserk Manga).

I'll try to upload some videos from my phone later, I'm using PC because I don't like "smartphones" (I have 1 but only for music and posting videos that either everyone knows what I'm going trough or they just don' let them see. They use everything, family, friends even house pets under their control. Parrots call me: Ra, Papa(Pope), diablo, coqui (sapo or snitch) It was'nt in their dictionary till those events happened, only papa(fries) when they want bread. Also if I go with a mosquito killing racket which have the Z or lightning symbol my dogs get scare and run away from me. It's crazy stuff you don't have to tell me, I'm not crazy just a lil' disturbed.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks I'll give it a try later.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It could be what is called Kundalini Syndrome

The resulting symptoms are as varied as there are people and take place on the intellectual, emotional and physical levels and are called kundalini syndrome.

I have been specialized as a therapist for people suffering from kundalini syndrome and in my experience the most difficult problem for my clients is over-sensitivity. Situations that could be tolerated quite easily become suddenly quite unbearable because people start feeling intense negative emotions like anxiety, disgust and anger. For example, one person told me that the sight of litter at the road-side made her feel physically sick. Another could not tolerate hearing people swear and yet others could not endure their work conditions anymore and had to leave their jobs. Adjusting to this heightened sensitivity can be confusing and difficult.

Why do people become over-sensitive during a kundalini awakening? It is because, in essence, kundalini energy is awareness – it makes us much more conscious. Again, more awareness may seem desirable but in reality only a few of us want to know our innermost nasty thoughts that we have kept well away from our conscious awareness. We do not like to remember childhood traumas either, nor do we like to be able to perceive the hidden selfish motivations of the people around us – particularly not those from our loved ones. Some people may even have visions of ghosts, hear voices and have all sorts of paranormal perceptions. It takes a very grounded and experienced person not to freak out in such situations.

It could be this? Maybe post in Health and Wellness sub-forum. At least with a label comes the ability to google.

top topics

join