It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Execution with fuel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi, everybody.

imageshack.com...
imageshack.com...
imageshack.com...

I made three photos illustrating an assassination that happened in Europe, in 1987. This high profile execution was taken on video with a colour video camera. Unfortunately I can't upload the video, but I can illustrate how it happened.

Does anyone know anything about this murder?

edit on 2-9-2017 by spidermastermind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I only opened one and it's a screen shot from a YT vid of a game prince of Persia? I don't get it?a reply to: spidermastermind

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

Why are you interested in this specific murder? Their are thousands of unique murders you can study online in full gory HD, why dwell on one from 1987 you know nothing about?

If it was Europe, based on your illustration, perhaps it was around the first Balkan wars and the atrocities that people were committing against each other Myanmar or Congo style even though they had years and decades together in the communities.

a reply to: bananashooter
Basically he is saying somebody was suspended over a pit or mound and set ablaze in public.
edit on 9-2-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Bizarre ....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Now I know, that you know a lot about this execution. So, who is behind it?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So someone was executed in a game? I don't get it.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
The lack critical thought is strong in you yet.
Step by step, follow close.
OP recently has become aware of an execution or assassination from somewhere in Eastern Europe area at the tail end of the eighties. He was not sure how to describe it in words, so he used his limited illustrative skills to cut copy and paste images in an effort to illustrate to the audience the way this murder occurred. The OP wants to know more about this specific incident.

The only murder though I have seen from that era was a few years later when a Russian soldier was stabbed in the neck with a dagger by Chechen militants and then they proceeded to slice through his flesh and cut off his head. That was actually pretty brutal an was one of the first I saw in 1999 or so when I was like in the eighth grade.

The worst though really comes from the Western Hemisphere of Central through South America. I mean, ISIS terrorists are actually quite merciful by comparison, and most of those are staged and leaked by the Mossad anyways.

Anyways spidermastermind, clearly your a fan of Doom. The best lead I can give you is that the execution in question was one of many atrocities committed prior to and leading up to the Third Balkan war which went from like 1991-2001 or so depending on whos recording it. You will have to focus there.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I like this post you made, because you know exactly where did it happen, and who did it. This execution happened in Hungary in a tunnel or a cave, and was taken on video. Perhaps, the Russians are behind it, it hppened in 1987 March-May time interval, and it happened at night. The fire was started with a remote control device, and the flame was ascending in more steps, to reach its final height.

What is more interesting, unlike to other killings, extreme silence is around this one, or any similar execution.
This murder video was made as a work of art for sale, it wasn't simply made. Professional nightshot camera was used and a studio reflector beam showing the rope, the woman hangign by her hands, and the pot (made of metal or bronze). The floor was made of concrete.

new topics

top topics

join