It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16th anniversary of the biggest conspiracy to date

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: neutronflux

I saw it with my own eyes dude! On TV, as it happened, cameraship flying around the field, for probably more than 15 minutes. They guy in the backseat with the microphone said what the camera showed--there was no wrecked airliner in that field that day.

That was my first glimpse at the deception I guess, but I did agree with Peter Jennings that the towers coming down sure looked strange somehow, like a controlled demolition.

The ship that was 93 that day was still flying in Illinois 30 minutes later.

Quite by accident, a friend of mine observed some unusual aircraft movements on the night of September 10.

It was a spectacular deception.

Translation. I don't won't to provide the actual transcript of the entire quote/interview I am referring too, because it will show I am basing my fantasies on quotes out of context.

I think Miller never changed his stance. He never doubted flight 93 crashed. You just cherry pick quotes to create a false narrative. The quotes and articles I have quoted show you use misquotes to form a false narrative.

And your misconceptions around flight 93 being in the air after shanksville has been debunked over and over and over again. thread after thread after thread.....
edit on 3-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 3-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 3-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 3-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Ddb

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The questions you never answer thread after thread after thread....

How did the flight crew and passengers end up dead at flight 93's crash site?

How did the personal effects among the wreckage end up at the crash site?

What remains were released to families that lost love-ones that boarded flight 93 for burial?
edit on 3-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You......

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I saw it with my own eyes dude! On TV, as it happened, cameraship flying around the field, for probably more than 15 minutes. They guy in the backseat with the microphone said what the camera showed--there was no wrecked airliner in that field that day.

I found broadcasts like this?

m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...

Found this footage were people and vehicles are not even visible in the footage.
m.youtube.com...

From all the quotes the truth movement uses on no wreckage at shankville, I cannot find one credited to a newscaster.

I cannot find footage of a broadcaster reporting from a helicopter at shanksville on 9/11? What date was the broadcast?

Was all civilian flights grounded on 9/11?

The Day the FAA Stopped the World
By Sally Donnelly Friday, Sept. 14, 2001

content.time.com...

At 9:25, Garvey, in an historic and admirable step, and almost certainly after getting an okay from the White House, initiated a national ground stop, which forbids takeoffs and requires planes in the air to get down as soon as reasonable. The order, which has never been implemented since flying was invented in 1903, applied to virtually every single kind of machine that can takeoff — civilian, military, or law enforcement. The Herndon command center coordinated the phone call to all major FAA sites, the airline reps in the room contacted all airlines, and so-called NOTAMS —notices to airmen — were also sent out. The FAA had stopped the world.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
YouTube
September 11th Airspace Shutdown With Timeline
m.youtube.com...#

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

In a nutshell...

I think I Linked to first day/same day 9/11 flight 93 crash site broadcasts that showed and talked about wreckage.

I did not find a news broadcast from a helicopter.

I could not find a truth movement no wreckage quoted accredited to a news broadcast.

The majority of conspiracy theories on dealing with flight 93 involved being shot down. No jet at shanksville is a very small offshoot.

The areal news footage of the crash site I did find was so poor, I could not discern people or vehicles. Much less wreckage.

I thought all civilian aircraft were ground around 10am on 9/11 and did not resume until 9/13? When was the helicopter broadcast?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yikes...9/11 threads *ALWAYS* getting *ahem* hijacked...

Before it got spammed away someone mentioned all the gold in the basements of the WTCs. Just coincidence surely, that it disappeared without a trace.

Building 7 crumbles to dust from "falling debris and fires" Yep, happens all the time right?

How about the unprecedented number of PUT options on the airline in the days leading up to 9/11?

And where was NORAD? Being scattered around the country and ordered to stand down by Dick Cheney.

So keep pushing the 19 or 11 or however many people pulled off the most heinous terrorist attack on US soil, against a trillion dollar defense budget and unbeknownst to the NSA CIA and FBI.

There is every indication of coordinated conspiracy...you shouldn't have to spam 10 posts in a row if you are so sure there is not.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronfluxhow about on 9/12 when they halted hunt for survivors to locate gold bullion reserves stored for foreign governments at world trade center .might have been more people trapped alive but they had to get gold out' just shows how greedy the powers that control world are.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: kurthall

I can see the allowed to happen theories.

However THERE IS NO EVIDENCE the buildings at the WTC were brought down by CD.

There is no evidence the USA government was the mastermind of 9/11.

The cry the towers fell at free fall speed is a lie.
The cry the towers fell through the path of greatest resistance is a lie. The truth movement is founded on lies.

Yiu are right...they did not fall at all...they exploded through a path of zero resistance...the explosive destruction kept most of the buildings in the air that never hit the ground...miraculously blowing away in the wind.

The official story is about as accurate as the Bible..
aka it really has nothing to do with what actually happened.

Frankly your type are regarded as 1000 times as bad as a "truther" by Lucifer as you have no logic at all..a very bad sign in the coming Kingdom

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: MeNotSmart

That one just strikes me as completely abnormal.

Yes because most crashes are glancing blows with the ground at a reduced speed.

But if you look at the Reno air show disaster all you see is bits.
The Germanwings crash had mostly small pieces.
Look at the F4 phantom test crash into concrete. All you see are bits.
Even Mythbusters did a high speed crash test and only had bits leftover.

And still all of those crashes at least had something in common...actual debris...and usually do not include reports that get buried by federal governments and have almost everything redacted or LIED ABOUT.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: kurthall

I can see the allowed to happen theories.

However THERE IS NO EVIDENCE the buildings at the WTC were brought down by CD.

There is no evidence the USA government was the mastermind of 9/11.

The cry the towers fell at free fall speed is a lie.
The cry the towers fell through the path of greatest resistance is a lie. The truth movement is founded on lies.

Yiu are right...they did not fall at all...they exploded through a path of zero resistance...the explosive destruction kept most of the buildings in the air that never hit the ground...miraculously blowing away in the wind.

The official story is about as accurate as the Bible..
aka it really has nothing to do with what actually happened.

Frankly your type are regarded as 1000 times as bad as a "truther" by Lucifer as you have no logic at all..a very bad sign in the coming Kingdom

Let's start small?

Exploded? One, no audible recording of detonations. Richard Gage and AE 9/11 Truth forced to concoct fizzle no flash explosives,

Two, this link contains the moment WTC two collapse was initiated.

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

www.metabunk.org...

The collapse was indication by the vertical columns being pulled in. The event was in near silence with no audible detonations. No indication of a shockwave or pressure wave in the smoke. No windows blown out. No flashing, no indication of thermite burning, no visible light producing molten steel?

Three, how did a floor to floor complex system of wires, blasting caps, and explosives survive jet impacts that cut fire water pipes and elevator cables and wide spread fires.

edit on 4-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that added three

edit on 4-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 4-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: MeNotSmart

That one just strikes me as completely abnormal.

Yes because most crashes are glancing blows with the ground at a reduced speed.

But if you look at the Reno air show disaster all you see is bits.
The Germanwings crash had mostly small pieces.
Look at the F4 phantom test crash into concrete. All you see are bits.
Even Mythbusters did a high speed crash test and only had bits leftover.

And still all of those crashes at least had something in common...actual debris...and usually do not include reports that get buried by federal governments and have almost everything redacted or LIED ABOUT.

This thread has overwhelming evidence flight 93 crashed at shanksville. Like to start with those posts, quote one, then try to discredit the proof flight 93 crashed. Or you just going to use unspecified rants, based on nothing but innuendo, to push facts into the back?
edit on 4-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

Honest research shows the official story to be fake news from the beginning. In Fall of 2012 Coroner Miller explained to Christopher Bollyn how and why he (Miller) had changed his story to the complete opposite of what he had said on TV cameras.

That's why the mainstream media never covered it. MSM's duty is to repeating the official tale, no matter how false it is.

I have been inside the echo chamber of the Official Groupthink which you offer here. It is deafening and ridiculous, but I suppose it can provide some measure of bliss.

I'm too much an independent thinker to stay there as long as you have.

The official story was proved false many years ago, and the "debate" is long over.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Can you link to proof of this or not?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted where civil aircraft were called to be ground before 10am on 9/11.

I couldn't find quotes or references to this broadcast.

When did this broadcast take place.

edit on 4-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It's not a broadcast NF, nor is there a link to it.

It was written, old-fashioned writing, Bollyn wrote of it on March 3, 2012. I read it on page 303 of his book SOLVING 9-11, the Original Articles.

You might find it on Bollyn's website, but it is certainly published in his book.

He interviewed Miller twice, the second time being in 2012 because of a story regarding 911 remains, US servicemen remains, and the Dover Mortuary.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What did you see on TV? What were you referring to seeing with your own eyes. Miller has a video where he states his comments two days after 9/11 were taken out of context. You posted nothing about seeing anything in writing. You don't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What I saw on TV was the footage taken from overhead news helicopters, from I think 2 or 3 different stations. The view from overhead, multiple circuits flown overhead the field and surrounding terrain, showed exactly what the news announcer in the back seat was saying: there was nothing at all in that field or surrounding terrain to suggest an airliner with passengers had crashed. Nothing.

And I saw Miller's comments to the cameras as he walked out of that field. Neither did he see anything consistent with a wrecked airliner. No passengers, no airplane, no landing gear, no engines, nothing.

And in 2012 he explained why he had changed his story in 2001. He did so because the FBI asked him to be "a team player", and he did.

The most magnificent deception to date in this country.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Why could nobody find it, walking in that field? Why was that wrecked airliner invisible to cameras?

Are you high/drunk or just trolling?

Lots of people found it, certainly wasn't invisible to cameras.

Ask Occam that question and he would say because there WAS NO AIRLINER in that field that day. I do somewhat understand how sleight-of-hand works, but you can't say an airliner crashed somewhere if the airplane is invisible.

Occam?

put down the bottle and get some sleep.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

And I asked when those broadcasts were?

There was a call to ground civilian aircraft before 10 am on 9/11 until 9/13.

The areal footage I found, you couldn't even discern people or vehicles in the footage.

Please link or provide transcripts to the comments you claim were made.

Or at least provide links to the areal broadcasts.
edit on 4-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: MrBig2430

Honest research

Proves you wrong.

www.post-gazette.com... rsion=pgevoke

After United Flight 93 went down in a field in Stonycreek, Pa., on Sept. 11, 2001, arborist Mark Trautman spent four days high up in the surrounding hemlock trees, picking human remains and airplane debris out of the branches.

www.post-gazette.com...

Michael Shepley, then 22, not only watched and smelled the catastrophe, he felt the heat from the conflagration and saw debris flying through the air.

That's just the first two links in a rather simple search.

Your claim that fl93 didn't crash there cuz there wasn't any debris is 100% proven to be delusional.

I'm too much an independent thinker

Lmao!!

I see absolutely zero evidence of this. All anyone sees here is a strict adherence to some of crazier claims ever made.

the "debate" is long over.

Well, the honest debate sure is.

All that's left is honest debunkers and lying conspiracy believers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join