It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16th anniversary of the biggest conspiracy to date

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Guys. Ffs.

This thread is not about the general 9/11 conspiracies, AE911, Alex Jones, or anyone else. It is not about tannerite, or freefall, or about the towers at all.

Any reference in the OP was part of the "story" of my interactions with that day, and my understandings.

This thread was about Shanksville.

So please, if you have nothing to add or discuss about Flight 93, please, go make your own thread and STOP DERAILING this one.

Oh shanksville?

Quote any individuals which were first responders on there being no wreckage or human remains at the crash site.

400 individuals worked the recovery.

Quote first responders on that flight 93 didn't crash at shanksville?

How did the large debris field of jet wreckage and personnel effects end up at shanksville?

The scorched trees?

How did the remains and DNA of passengers and crew end up at the crash site.

What remains were released to families for burial.

In the middle of a large debris field, how did flight recorders, the right type and number of jet engines, human remains, personal effects, jet wreckage end up buried in an area of lose soil 70 feet x 70 feet and up to fourth foot deep?
edit on 2-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You're one of a kind. You're very in-your-face about things, and just come off as someone I instantly don't want to engage with.

Nevertheless;

He told author David McCall: "I got to the actual crash site and could not believe what I saw. ... Usually you see much debris, wreckage, and much noise and commotion. This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise. ... It appeared as though there were no passengers or crew on this plane." (David McCall, From Tragedy to Triumph, 2002, pp. 86-87) He told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: "It was as if the plane had stopped and let the passengers off before it crashed." (Tom Gibb, "Newsmaker: Coroner's quiet unflappability helps him take charge of Somerset tragedy," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 10/15/2001) He told CNN: "It was a really a very unusual site. You almost would've thought the passengers had been dropped off somewhere. ... Even by the standard model of an airplane crash, there was very little, even by those standards." (CNN, 3/11/2002)

Recalling the crash scene, Miller told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: "This is the most eerie thing. I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop." (Robb Frederick, "The day that changed America," Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 9/11/2002)

Scorched trees and miscellaneous objects being in a field, all small enough to be carried by children; there are tons of examples of how that could happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

So? the 400 persons that worked the shanksville site, the coroner's office, the persons that conducted the DNA testing, the local cops and first responders, the air traffic controllers, the persons that receive calls from flight 93, and the families that received human remains for burial are part of a coverup? Where no parts or evidence of a missle was removed

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

With a well encompassed plan, you don't need everyone on payroll. Just need to be convincing enough, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Have you not heard all of the Firefighters, police and people who were there and in the buildings state there were explosions before the planes hit? Not just one or two but allot of people. There are quite a few Firefighters who were there who are truthers. Also you have the PULL IT.

Your video has a flying saucer in it. Do you think it might be fake ?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think you posted the classic miss quite.
I got to dig again.... but...

Lest start where you provide a quote they said there was no human remains, and quote where they say flight 93 didn't crash at shanksville?
edit on 2-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and thst

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just like to mention one point regarding the flight 93 crash.

When compared to other plane crashes one has to take into account that the plane was flown into the ground on purpose. All these other crashes happend with the pilots doing everything they can to NOT make an impact.
Look at the crater of 93, thats alot of dirt displaced by that impact. Huge amounts of energy can literaly evaporate most of the matter. Massive and heavy objects get buried in the ground.

So in conclusion I think it's not reasonable to compare the impact of flight 93 to other plane crashes.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

With a well encompassed plan, you don't need everyone on payroll. Just need to be convincing enough, I suppose.

That doesn't explain how the physical evidence ended up at shanksville and what remains were released to families for burial.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Great point. Here is an image of the Germanwings flight 9525, where the pilot intentionally crashed into the ground in an attempt to murder as many as he could.

cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com...

As you can see, there are plenty of really big parts of the airplane left clearly visible.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

So what do you think of the 1st World Trade Center terrorist bombing in the underground garage? And the previous plan to hijack 12 planes?

The twin towers was hit twice and additional plans for more began with the 1st. one.. not 911? Years before.... So...?

9/11 was at least 10 years in the planning. The vaults held $240 billion in bunk 10-year government securities that were set to mature in the days following 9/11. When banking regulations were lifted in a state of emergency after 9/11, they were *poof* cleared and hundreds of witnesses to those financial crimes (brokers) were murdered, and the evidence was destroyed.

Or that's what I think.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Well actually, he did not crash the plane himself. It was set on auto pilot with level flight when it ran into the mountain.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Here is the full context of Millers the drop of blood quote. From your post, you really don't show the quotes are from Miller?

aldeilis.net...

Wally Miller, the county coroner, was among the very first to arrive at the crash site. He gave numerous interviews in which he expressed his surprise to see no bodies and no blood at the crash site. In one of the earliest interviews with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, he said, “It was as if the plane had stopped and let the passengers off before it crashed.”3 He repeated this comment in an interview with CNN on March 11, 2002.4 He was stunned at how small the smoking crater looked, he says, “like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash into it.” Once he was able to absorb the scene, Miller said, “I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there.”5A year after the events, he told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, “I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood [a the crash site]. Not a drop.” To author David McCall he told, “I got to the actual crash site and could not believe what I saw…Usually you see much debris, wreckage, and much noise and commotion. This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise…It appeared as though there were no passengers or crew on this plane.”6

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Well actually, he did not crash the plane himself. It was set on auto pilot with level flight when it ran into the mountain.

And, not being a commercial pilot nor a plane expert, I could only guess that cruising speed is higher than a speed gained at a low elevation as what was reported with flight 93

Or at least comparable. So the crashes should be vaguely comparable.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Here is some of the article By Tom Gibb, Post-Gazette Staff Writer

Newsmaker: Coroner's quiet unflappability helps him take charge of Somerset tragedy
Monday, October 15, 2001

old.post-gazette.com...

After the crash he swore in a cadre of deputies -- helpers such as hospital workers and fellow funeral directors -- but Miller chose largely to go it alone.

Even in the middle of it all, where trees were scorched and the Boeing 757's fuselage disintegrated in a crater that collapsed on itself to leave a gouge maybe 14 feet across, the destruction was so complete that it was hard to imagine what happened.

"It was as if the plane had stopped and let the passengers off before it crashed," Miller said.

edit on 2-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MeNotSmart

Not going to pretend to know things I don't, and that includes aviation crashes.

High speed aviation crash reduces the occupants to "human hamburger" - scraps of tissue with occasional pieces
that are recognizable

Seen this up close and personal doing body recovery (or what was left of bodies) - marking out for coroner
with flags any scraps we found

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The actual context of the Miller interview takes on a all new meaning if the interview questions are presented....

edition.cnn.com...

MATTINGLY: From our distant vantage point on September 11th, all that seemed to remain from United flight 93 was a shallow, charred pit. What we didn't know was, according to county officials at the scene, the cockpit and approximately a third of the airplane bounced off the ground and shattered, pieces scattering through the burning treeline across a 50-acre area. The rest collapsed on top of itself, buried into the burning pit.

WALLACE MILLER, SOMERSET COUNTRY CORONER: I had never actually witnessed an aircraft disaster prior to this. But what I've seen on TV, you see some of the big pieces of fuselage or engine, or something like that, but there was nothing like that. I've been told that it was due to the speed of the aircraft.

MATTINGLY: At an estimated 500 miles per hour on impact, the devastation was complete, compounding the delicate job of recovering remains of the passengers and crew.

MILLER: It was a really a very unusual site. You almost would've thought the passengers had been dropped off somewhere.

MATTINGLY: Partial remains of just 12 people could be identified from fingerprints and dental records. Identifying the rest on board depended on DNA testing on the few remains not incinerated in the crash or contaminated by jet fuel or flame retardant.

MILLER: Even by the standard model of an airplane crash, there was very little, even by those standards.

MATTINGLY: But it was enough to eventually identify everyone onboard. Remains of the passengers and crew began going back to the families shortly before Christmas, Coroner Miller sharing with them one inescapable conclusion.

MILLER: For all intents and purposes, the final resting place of their loved ones was at that particular site where the crash occurred.

MATTINGLY: Today, it's almost impossible to tell there was a crash here, the impact pit filled in, the area covered with topsoil and grass, surrounded by a fence, trees burned by the fireball removed. And the task begun on September 11th still incomplete. MILLER: We're going to go through here one more time here in the spring, and hopefully that'll be -- at some point, we have to say, we did the best we could.

End of video tape

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So, in the face of overwhelming physical evidence and overwhelming personal accounts...

You have a lack of understanding concerning the crash.

You provide references that are quotes out of context, that take on a whole other meaning when the interview quotes are shown to provide true context.

And quote from articles that directly document and attest to the effects of flight 93's crash at shanksville.

And you cannot provide any quotes that say flight 93 didn't crash, and there were no human remains from the individuals you referenced.

Can you answer what human remains were released to families for burial.
edit on 2-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added in fixed

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

In a nutshell, you buy into the false information and the out of context quotes of the truth movement that creates a false narrative? In the face of overwhelming evidence?
edit on 2-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

A example.... the difference a few words makes, no?

Your provided quote...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise. ... It appeared as though there were no passengers or crew on this plane."

The actual quote....

edition.cnn.com...

MILLER: It was a really a very unusual site. You almost would've thought the passengers had been dropped off somewhere.

edit on 2-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Had to change context ironic

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

And, not being a commercial pilot nor a plane expert, I could only guess that cruising speed is higher than a speed gained at a low elevation as what was reported with flight 93

Or at least comparable. So the crashes should be vaguely comparable.

Flight 93 also crashed inverted pulling positive Gs. If the plane is inverted then the lift vector is also inverted. This makes a difference. Inverted aircraft like to dig holes when they crash.

You need to compare it to other inverted crashes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join