It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't know what to make of it...even now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i dream...a lot. And a lot are so real and stay with me. In one of these real dreams I am in a hall with tall windows
to one side filling with water. They bust in ( I feel like it's an airport) and that was that and the scene shifts and I am floating in a city and looking down. I see parking garages and buildings under nine stories with their windows blown out and the whole place is flooded. I look down and see bodies. Floating. And I realize I too am dead and floating above all of this. Since before Katrina I've looked for signs of this dream and none have hit spot on, thank God. And I don't think it was this either and I am glad.

In another I am in a facility, like scientific , one storied and in a flat desert in half light there are low hills on both sides in the distance...I am outside on a patio with tables and benches surrounded by a low wall. It begins snowing and I 'm so light like I always am in dreams dancing in the falling snow from bench to bench and wall and in my mind there's a voice that says "It will never snow again, all of this will be dust"...

So WEIRD I've kept these around in my head for a while - figured I'd get 'em out and see what anyone says.
edit on 2-9-2017 by EveStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Vivid dreams can mess you up !.... Buy a dreamers dictionary to help you decipher meaning .....to me, it sounds like the first dream was a tidal wave. Have you been flooded with stress and responsibility ?? ......the second dream sounds like a nuclear fallout ......have you been dealing with the end of friendships, or the end of situations ?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

I agree with Meldionne 1 although I never thought flood dreams could be interpreted as being "flooded" with stress and responsibility but it sounds about right.

I dream of flood waters a lot but they're not violent, just slow seepage of crystal clear water. Sometimes I'm in ankle deep water in a house on a sand bar in the middle of the ocean. Other times I'm driving on roads with water right up to the edges, it seeps over in places but I can easily see the lines so no worries.

I love the water, grew up on the shores of Lake Michigan so I dream of it often. From what I've read the condition of the water is telling. Is it muddy/clear or raging/still? I love water dreams, I find them calming. I'm in pools a lot too.

My most disturbing water dream took place during a torrential rain storm/flood/tornado. A group of us hid under tarps in a ravine to get away from the wind but the flood waters found us. We were bracing against an animal-like tornado beast. It was so vivid I can still hear the rain drops on the tarp. Must have been a really stressful week.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

Have you even been in an area that flooded, or was threatened? Have loved ones in such an area? That could cause concern. For the snow, are you sure it was snow, and not ash?

join