It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: AllIsOne
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

How do you explain that the altitude seems to be stable and the rotor wash from the chopper has no visible effect? I find that very odd! Untethered Balloons don't do that and the surface of the object is also constantly morphing.

The object does move, to the left of our field of view. Altitude can be stable, in some conditions, for a balloon. The helicopter was a LOT higher, and would have thus had no effect.

Equilibrium would be a very fragile state for the helium filled "balloon". The rotor wash from the chopper that circled above the object twice would have certainly caused some kind of movement, but the object doesn't seem to be affected at all. Rotor wash doesn't just affect the air directly below the chopper. The air that is pushed down needs to be immediately replaced by the surrounding air, thus causing some air disturbance. It's also kind of odd that the "balloon" doesn't even rotate around its own axis.

Since you know that the chopper was a lot higher, what was its altitude and how far down was the "balloon"?

The object looks the same to be, throughout the video, and I paused often as well, to get the best look possible.

Sorry, but it's plain to see that the object is morphing. Whether it's caused by the cam sensor or the object itself I don't know. If you move the HD version frame by frame it's very obvious from start to finish. I don't know why you can't or don't want to acknowledge that?

People are free to believe what they want, but as far as I am concerned, and barring further evidence to the contrary, this was a mylar balloon. Nothing more.

Yeah, the evidence thingy is a pesky little bugger. I've given two facts supported by data ( wind direction and video morphing) that can't be reconciled with a "balloon". Of course you can say all day it was a balloon (and the object in the video doesn't morph), but the evidence doesn't support that. I'd love to see a wind condition report that says the wind came from the east on August 28th at 7am in West Covina, CA. I've provided two reports that say it didn't, but the "balloon" traveled west.

It's a balloon 😁

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Thank you for our thoughtful contribution to this thread...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
It's a balloon 😁

No it's a rock- that got stuck while a giant threw it up. My people seem to agree. The sky rotates around the Earth and as it get stuck so does it

The people of my time 1500s agree and we think anything else is pretty strange thinking and we all cheer at the thought that it's just a rock

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AllIsOne

Thanks goes to you .. for talking complete BBolocks 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

😂 I like you

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
well as long as the 'logic' side stops bringing up faulty points (i have OCD) then i can let this rest.

i have no problem with people stating a belief. but to raise faulty points i feel really strongly to rebuke them.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

Thanks goes to you .. for talking complete BBolocks 👍🏻

Yes, you are correct. Nothing to see here. Let's make up facts as we please. I say it's a "balloon" and therefore it's a balloon. Way to go...

At least I took the time to provide some kind of fact-based evidence, but it's easier to repeat the same unsubstantiated mantra. I hope you really don't believe in earnest what you want others to believe. But then again, ignorance is bliss

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Mylar balloon and the helicopter is in the background.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Yeah so why isn't this on the news then?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

What is this morphing you're talking about? What is a morph?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's a claim that it changes shape ie morphs.

edit on 14-9-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

How do you get 20-40 feet the object is not close to the helicopter.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I will post these images

I don't think anymore needs to be said.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I'm glad you're so easily satisfied.

No EXIF data on the Brass Knuckless balloon so we don't know when and where that picture was taken. I clearly see a tether on the BK balloon, the other object doesn't have one.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When you check out the HD YouTube video on a hi-res monitor and move frame by frame the object is changing shape. Black dots are "crawling" on the object.Towards the end it looks like a dark object is hatching from the sphere. It may be just a cam sensor issue, or it may have been the real deal. I don't know, but I think it's worth exploring.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sorry to have burst your bubble or should that be balloon.

This is a STILL from the op video

So your ufo just happens to look like the brass knuckle advertising balloon do you think you would see the tether at 1080p at that distance.

You are one deluded person.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ok, you're right. I apologize. What's on the video is clearly a balloon. The balloons that I've seen in my lifetime always fly against the wind and do change surface structure on video...

And thank you for not answering my question when and where the BK ballon pic was taken. Could have been at the weed fest for all we know.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It doesn't matter when the BK balloon pic was taken this thing is on various sites on the net. The BK picture matches the object. It's also mentioned on another site that a request was sent to see if the pilot saw the object and if they circled it they didn't and said it was probably an advertising balloon.

edit on 15-9-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
that main BK balloon was actually one of the witness photos.

however, it was not the same as the first vid.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
that main BK balloon was actually one of the witness photos.

however, it was not the same as the first vid.

Wow 👍🏻Ya just don't give up do ya !! 😔😁

Try this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagopmFri, 15 Sep 2017 15:26:05 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join