It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
and the biggest part is they don't tell us about any of it. cause they know we'd all collectively disagree.

so they stay in secret. they do what they want was us and they do it in secret because they KNOW we don't want it

they are a race who is old and too scared to die. there's little animals on earth that are afraid to die. but this one race just won't let it go. so they destroyed our planet instead.

i think it's like a guy who is a bit scared to go cliff jumping and he needs a push. i think they need a push to find their destiny and stop bringing others down with them

Agree?
edit on 8-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

There are much more accurate charts. This is the first that popped up. I saved another one on my phone, but I don't know how to post a picture. Sorry!

weatherspark.com...

Prevailing winds coming from the west. Curiously, the "balloon" flew toward the west... ;-)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AllIsOne
i noticed in the vid it was a regular sphere until the heli came and then the 'dark' spot appeared.. some time around 3/4 through the top starts morphing considerably... first time around i was convinced we were looking at the 'round' face but the 'full' object wasn't actually spherical.. but watching again, it turns back into a sphere.. obvious cloaking tech..

you can say it wasn't stationary, but as you compare to the clouds in the back ground, it was completely stationary..

it's funny when some of you mention going to these operators to recieve more info.. if you want to get more info; you don't ask the people who've been purposely masking it..

yes these are aliens here.. the question is..

"what r ya gonna do about it?"
edit on 8-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
a reply to: AllIsOne
i noticed in the vid it was a regular sphere until the heli came and then the 'dark' spot appeared.. some time around 3/4 through the top starts morphing considerably... first time around i was convinced we were looking at the 'round' face but the 'full' object wasn't actually spherical.. "

Maybe the helicopter had something to do with the "dark spot " appearing ? Like blown the ballon to show the logo ? 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
Prevailing winds coming from the west. Curiously, the "balloon" flew toward the west... ;-)

If I'm looking at the right chart, they also say it excludes winds below 1 mph, which was most likely the case, seeing how slowly the object moved.

PS: to upload images click the button that looks like this
or this
on the top menu, then choose the "upload" option on the drop-down menu that appears. Once on the uploads page, click the "upload" button, then the "select files" to select the files you want to upload (I don't remember how many you can upload in one go), then click the cloud with an up arrow to upload the selected files. To get the link for the images just click the image you want and select what you want, the BBcode link (like I used above), the BBcode thumbnail link (it posts a thumbnail image on your post, clicking it shows the full size image) or a direct link to the image that you can use on your posts.

edit on 8/9/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Hang gliders can't talk. But hang glider pilots can.

Old joke from and old hang glider pilot.
Sorry.
Lol you and armap are 2 in 1 cocktail. are you?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Brass Knuckles UFO will not go quietly into the night, it will not vanish without a fight, it's going to live on, it's going to survive!

It's been fun! Positively identified, sure. But that's not to say every 2017 aerial phenomena out of L.A. is...

For good or bad, West Covina raised some attention to the subject. And there are some other funky sightings from the area to look into (see my vid above).

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Hardly.
Armap is a far better skeptic than I will ever be. And I mean that as a strong compliment.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
For good or bad, West Covina raised some attention to the subject.

To me, the most important thing in this case is that we got the idea of how many people can notice and film something they consider out of the ordinary in a large city, so I think we can use this case to weight the validity of other supposed sightings for which there is only one video or one or two photos.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

To me, the most important thing in this case is that we got the idea of how many people can notice and film something they consider out of the ordinary in a large city, so I think we can use this case to weight the validity of other supposed sightings for which there is only one video or one or two photos.

Multiple photos or it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

i don't know if i'd go that far.
maybe in other cases of something high altitude, high albedo, slow moving or stationary that hangs around for hours during daylight...
maybe then it could be a handy gauge, but so many sightings are over so quickly, or at night, or in deep fog or miles at sea... so difficult to find common threads at all, let alone pre-judge based on completely different conditions.
maybe that's just me tho

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Sure, it can only be used as an example on similar cases, I thought that was obvious.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I find it unlikely that the chopper's rotor wouldn't move a mylar balloon just a tiny bit, but it doesn't move at all. The chopper's wide circle above the UFO would generate some disturbance I think. But I'm not sure either.

I know nothing about it, but if the chopper was almost stationary, wouldn't the air be moving down, to keep the it in the air? At that altitude the object wouldn't be affected by the air bouncing on the ground.

As I wrote the chopper wasn't stationary. It flew around the object.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I must have missed it, but can you summarize why this incident is just an ordinary balloon?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I must have missed it, but can you summarize why this incident is just an ordinary balloon?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think we officially conclude this was a cover up operated by the Seargent's staff.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thank you for your help! Here is the pic from my phone regarding wind conditions in West Covina, CA the morning of August 28th from 6am until noon.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

As I wrote the chopper wasn't stationary. It flew around the object.

That's why I said "almost stationary".

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Did I say it was just an ordinary balloon?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
I think we officially conclude this was a cover up operated by the Seargent's staff.

No, that was your conclusion, don't assume what you think is what all other people think, you will be disappointed.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join