It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Question on Facebook, to Brassknucklesog

Hello dudes, one of your balloons may have caused quite a stir.

It was seen at the 28th of August beginning at around 6:30am or so in San Gabriel valley. It was called a UFO then.

Later it was seen around Arcadia as it went down near Monrovia Peak in the mountains around 9:27pm.

If it wasn't your balloon you would know it.
Please tell us.

The truth is out there!
edit on 5-9-2017 by osaitax because: I like tidy paragraphs.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There was a dozen witness reports over San Gabriel Valley, with photos
There was a dozen witness photos, strictly over Sierra Madre

We have both of those. The photos in San Gabriel are all the same. But different than all of the photos in Sierra Madre, of which are all equally the same. We've had same-distance comparisons and clearly quite different.

That photo posted of a tethered balloon can be convincing until you realize it'd behave the exact same as the free balloon. The free balloon, clearly much different than the original UFO (of which they all claim it to be an advert balloon) bobs and flows with the wind, is incredibly translucent, logo visibly smaller than the original UFO. Pictures like of that tethered dark balloon at concert look almost the same but if you saw the video of one floating, you see there is no "straight line" treck.

Yes the original UFO becomes white as its whole side is facing the sun. Its illuminated colour is near white. We have equal distance photos with similar lighting and that is when you can tell
edit on 5-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

You can note in the vid that the logo stays level with the tether the entire time while the metallic one is facing upwards.

---------------------
Basically, with a little investigation it's clear the 2 different sightings aren't the same.
So what are the chances of 2 balloons, one set after a straight treck orb is freaking out many, not knowing what it is, to within hours have a balloon get 'lost' when that apparently never happens. The chances are too slim to be anything other than an anomaly. A strange thing stationary, and then moving in a statoinary level to the ground unaffected by wind currents and not increasing, not slowing. Everyone freaks out and doesn't know what the hell it is, something seems like it's very odd. Then all the witnesses who saw the free balloon pictured on right, all state they saw a balloon.
And balloons are never set free by accident

This isn't evidence but it does reflect on how the motionless object made people feel
True nearly identical witness accounts
"It was like seeing something I didn't believe existed." -interviewed witness on thirdphaseofmoon
"It was odd and didn't seem like it belonged there." -witness in arcadia
"It's not moving- that's the thing." -famed video recorder

It's not evidence but it is showing what their senses felt. Now for the other encounter which should be obvious was a balloon:
"Anyone else see the advert balloon floating in the wind?"
"There's a balloon floating"
"Is this donald trumps new way of advertising?"

The senses told them it was a balloon. The senses told the first people, who didn't see a bobbing swaying with the wind thing, knew it wasn't a balloon.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've personally seen a grey so I know this is true. I summoned one and it came to me from a distance. It threw something on the ground and made a metallic sound and i looked up and i saw it's shape. 3 foot

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
I've personally seen a grey so I know this is true. I summoned one and it came to me from a distance. It threw something on the ground and made a metallic sound and i looked up and i saw it's shape. 3 foot

No .. I don't believe ya 😂 Ya talking bollocks

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well, that's what we're good at around here.

Deflation.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This admission will not help you AT ALL. In fact, it will probably end up hurting your cause.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
We have a telephone audio of Third Phase calling up 3 different LA Sheriff departments and finally given contact to the Helicopter dispatcher who got in touch with the pilot and called back saying they determined it was a car lot advertisement balloon that got away. Now, that is probably what the dispatcher was told to say, still it is evidence in the case that needs to be further substantiated.

The dispatcher went on to say further ,that they had received a hazard to navigation alert, which originally pulled them out there.
edit on 5-9-2017 by charlyv because: content

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

this one is really interesting, the helicopter and the object share the same lighting properties from the sun, meaning it's probably there as a real object, not CG. This has to be a man-made object though.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Well yeah, and why wasn't it filmed until it disappeared... Something that got this much attention should have had nonstop cameras trained on it until something happened.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
a reply to: charlyv

Well yeah, and why wasn't it filmed until it disappeared... Something that got this much attention should have had nonstop cameras trained on it until something happened.

I guess you could read the previous posts -- including a video of it leaving -- but what's the fun in that?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Seems the page has been taken down or something because the link doesn't work. Not only that but I tried a google search for the article and can't find anything and last night I'm pretty sure I was able to get the page.

There's a YouTube vid upped by ThirdPhaseofMoon titled "MysterySolved? 2017" that covers this new info. In the vid there's a top comment by Jon Powderface with a reply by MimeInSilentFilms who links to the same pic you did. But his link seems to come from the San Gabriel Valley Tribune. A google search of "San Gabriel Valley Tribune ufo" yields a couple articles about this event. I think one of those was used by The Whittier Daily News and none of them work for me.

Are you having the same problem?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If you had to "look up" at a 3 foot tall Grey, how tall are you?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SonofLibertyV4V
i think these different sites took the article down cause people told them it wasn't really a balloon.

carewemust i just meant i wasnt looking out towards where it was.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: osaitax
Question on Facebook, to Brassknucklesog

Hello dudes, one of your balloons may have caused quite a stir.

It was seen at the 28th of August beginning at around 6:30am or so in San Gabriel valley. It was called a UFO then.

Later it was seen around Arcadia as it went down near Monrovia Peak in the mountains around 9:27pm.

If it wasn't your balloon you would know it.
Please tell us.

The truth is out there!

Thanks. Good looking balloon anyways!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
We have a telephone audio of Third Phase calling up 3 different LA Sheriff departments and finally given contact to the Helicopter dispatcher who got in touch with the pilot and called back saying they determined it was a car lot advertisement balloon that got away.

The full statement is "some kind of car advertisement balloon or something like that". It hasn't been determined exactly what type of advert it was but just a general description that it was carrying an advert.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I won't defend either way anymore. I think there's enough info for both sides to reach their conclusion.
Maybe humans aren't as ready as I thought. I was partly the one that made that sighting happen.
I kind of think of humans coming into a group of deer, the deer all freak out and run away. They don't want to "know the truth". They just do what makes them happy

But with the internet, the amount of people believing in UFOs is going up and up. When there was no internet, only a dozen villages knew of UFO's. When there was internet, if one village saw one, the whole internet finds out. And now with people using internet like 6 hours a day on average, and news coverage up, if there's a sighting, millions of people find out.

So I think with the internet, people will be able to tell. I already know they are here. So if not now, soon. It's inevitable.

I also think the aliens have been doing frequency changes on Earth to make us more calmer/peaceful. That's why the last 5 years our behaviour has become very dormant. I completely disagree with it and think it is harmful for us and degrading our evolution as we were much much happier before.

I just know aliens are here and can answer many unknowns. Don't you sit in your room bored and wonder about space? What is God? Is the universe infinite? If you zoom out of the universe, is there another one, just very far away, and when you zoom out of this, is there millions? And if you zoom out of that- does it make up something much much grander? Can aliens tell us? It's foolish to think the edge of our known universe is all there is. With gravity our own 'universe' has contracted and expanded (exploded) millions of times. This universe is just 1 among trillions. Spaced out.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonofLibertyV4V
a reply to: Kromlech

Seems the page has been taken down or something because the link doesn't work. Not only that but I tried a google search for the article and can't find anything and last night I'm pretty sure I was able to get the page.

Likely taken down due to the comments section and the amount of moderation it required. Last time I checked it was developing into a conspiracy bun fight!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
last i checked 2 days ago there was only 4 comments
¿¿¿
ETA: and the whole week previous to that.. 4 comments

But you are another person from UK
Just like nofear

You can convince yourselves that your culture is on top of the world and thus are smarter. That you know everything

But when sh*t hits the fan as humanoiloid reffered to it
I think your 'civilization' is going to turn over slant and slide into the ocean
edit on 6-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You know if I got to talk to aliens, i'd ask why they never sent signals to communicate? all the signals we get are from out there. not them.

So they are obviously not showing themselves to us.

I'd ask what the f*** do they think they are doing to our planet in secrecy?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
My stabilization video got 12k views in a day or two. This story is generating a lot of...something... LOL. Maybe not everyone is so convinced. I'm keeping my comments moderated
A lot of people are for it (high strangeness) and a lot are against it (balloon).
edit on 6-9-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join