It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy to Invalidate Validity - Showcasing Distraction in the Modern Age.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm currently partway through a documentary - which shall (for now) remain nameless, so as to preserve the environment as being one that is free from the risk of ad hominem - which is really nailing to the door a number of indisputable facts which should serve as a 'wake up' call to Humanity..

There are a range of issues being discussed, and much of it centres around a particular principle which is alluded to, but one which is not hammered home in its deepest layers of abstraction. The principle being considered centres around ENERGY, and the control of the same - rightly naming it as the singular, fundamental pretext of all hierarchies of need, which - as the result of manipulation by a rolling company of perhaps 20,000 'fully read-in' people worldwide - is the singular driving force of the cosmos - which is present in its usurped control of not only our presently toxic economic structures, but in fact - in a specific, 'archetypal form', one which is far removed from that toxic misappropriation of keynesian economics - is the very driving force, impetus, momentum & generator of all throughput, of cascading orders of complexity, through various orders of magnitude, being extant in everything from the sub-atomic packets of energy of quantum physics, through the harmonics of the electromagnetic spectrum, the vibrational qualities of sound waves passing through matter agglomerates, up to solar systems, galaxies, galaxy clusters & so on, to perhaps the very fabric of the cosmos, the undergirding & binding materia prima - that substance upon which the entirety of all being is seated, or perhaps from which all is suspended, or about which all turns. The last metaphor is almost certainly the most appropriate.

Anyway, this documentary adopts a very positive outlook, which (for me personally) has been hard to see sometimes through the smog of distraction & the seeds f hatred which are engendered & fostered in all of us, via our magickal masters, those to whom we are in a condition of enforced fealty - despite no sense of ties binding us being readily apparent, at first (or second, third, fourth or fifth) appraisal.

I am guilty of falling into a 'ground state' of permanent anger & ideologically-driven hatred of a particular belief system. I do still hate that belief system, because I understand how it works, and it is hard to see how anyone could possibly believe it is of any spiritual value in light of the facts. However, I am now much more aware of quite how gullible I was to be swayed into looking intently at that system, hating it, condemning it, refusing to allow misconception to stand concerning it. I became so enraged by that system that I totally missed the manipulation which was occurring in a number of spheres, by which, these master magicians have misdirected us, pointing at distorted dogma & affirming by believing their own lies, so that we might be so turned around & about that in a double, triple, quadruple, quintuple manner, eyes fliking around a hall of mirrors, drawing on a perversion of true expansion into infinity - telling us what is good, and bad, and wrapping it in so many slightly misshapen packages that clear sight of what is IN FACT good, true, noble, honourable, decent, pleasant, virtuous, beautiful, is all but eliminated from our vision our capacity to perceive.

I almost became consumed by that hatred. After a while, that poison began to seep into more & more of my eye, obscuring & twisting reality around me like the coils of a snake, darkening the sight which is supposed to be clear, true & focused only on Truth. I found myself wrapped ever tighter - until I couldn't actually see beyond the incensed hatred, anger, indignation, frustration, bitterness, fear, repulsion, self-loathing & anger. The hatred outward became hatred inward - and so insipid was it, that I clouded my own ability to perceive the truth, becoming prideful & aloof, a misanthrope consumed by fear & insecurity. My energy thus warped, the constant refreshment we are supposed to draw from the Universal, became instead a constant depletion, a negative self-reinforcement, a full inversion of the energy harmony which is intended for us. I caught glimpses of this self-loathing being directed outwards, but convinced myself it was entirely the result of some alien force seeking to dominate my will. I caught glimpses of this darkness when I looked in the mirror, but I convinced myself it was a deception, that I was being assaulted by an otherworldy force. And surely that was partially the case - but it only retained a foothold because I had forgotten how to live in that state of permanent refreshment & grace of presence which comes with Truth.

I have come to see that the only force truly dominating my vision, was a failure to perceive that I was being manipulated - a few nudges here & there, a few failures to distinguish ego from self, and with that blind spot, a doorway, an ever tightening coil of descent into a prison partly of my own making.

Thankfully, I am beginning to learn how to separate my true self from the falsehood of 'egoic self-defence at all costs', which is an effectively sinful drive to maintain the selfish preservation of a conditioned sense of entitlement, becoming a self-defeating battle to protect my 'right' to a manner of ego-driven humanity - which is in fact so self-serving that even 'good' actions, thoughts, patterns of behaviour, and relationships, become castles of sand, constantly being torn down & desperately rebuilt, each time Reality washed ashore to remind me of what was ACTUALLY true.

I see these distractions, misdirections & fallacies of thinking in myself, and I can't abide them. But is it still only pride that feels indignant & outraged by these traits? Am I to live as myself, or to dissolve ego in a more permanent sense? Do I have a RIGHT to my own integral sense of worth, or am I so flawed & failed that my only true calling is to abandon my Self & seek out wider spheres of being which in some way engage more fully & capably, unselfishly, with the rest of Mankind?

Are we supposed to consider ourselves worthy, or are we utter dross?

Jesus said:

"Have I not told you, that you are gods?"

More thoughts later. I hope that if this thread develops, it develops into a discussion of "In what way are they lying to me today? "What are we being directed to observe, not only in terms of newsworthy material, but also in terms of fundamentally who we are?"

And let's not have any NAN regarding 'all religion is false', or 'religion is stupid', or worse, 'my religion is perfect, yours is false'. Because that may well be the case - but just saying it, won't actually help.

Apparencies are the realm of Mind. Certitude is for the Heart. An ego-driven man, Anonymous..

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I very much enjoyed reading that.

Take a moment and consider that maybe you don't even know who you are.

Ego death, Properly channeled And carefully cultivated Will open your Consciousness far beyond your temporal and physical limitations
edit on 1-9-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is that you Milos>

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I'm currently partway through a documentary - which shall (for now) remain nameless, so as to preserve the environment as being one that is free from the risk of ad hominem -

Safer that way. Only you have the secret code...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

As ever, acerbic wit pulling down those castle walls!

ETA - I plan to watch the entire documentary, think about it, then do some background checks on the people & concepts explored, before drawing reference to any of the points raised.. This thread was a spur of the moment thing which I just felt I needed to get off my chest in the first instance. NB - I also wanted to thank you btw, because of a comment you added to a previous thread, regarding bookish wisdom. Gracias!

edit on SeptemberFriday1719CDT05America/Chicago-050041 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

As far as I know (kind of says it all), no. But who knows?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you! However, I think to dispel all notions of being 'someone' is probably the safest bet...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Only you have the secret code...

I just saw what you did there...

Some things are so secret they never get written down

LOL. In absolute seriousness, I have not included that line in my signature for reasons of personal self-importance; it's a reminder of something which happened when I was very young - not entirely a bad thing, certainly not what sadness befalls some poor souls - but it wasn't entirely good either.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Take a moment and consider that maybe you don't even know who you are.

Hypnosis... Tilt. I know who people are that say that.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Please don't tell me you've been watching Zeitgeist.
Well written OP, somethings there that will probably resonate with most here on ATS.
Ego is a stubborn thing and once subdued opens the heart to the universe.

What you said about energy is very true.
Technocracy is the New World Order which seeks to replace money with units of energy.
This is why we have the smart appliances, smart grid, everything being monitored to control usage.
Carbon credits was their first clumsy attempt at replacing money with energy units.
It's all still coming but they have to keep adjusting their programming to make it acceptable.
edit on 1-9-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Just link your source. Let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Very well stated, OP.

I suspect we're all manipulated to some degree. It's amazing how so many ideologies, theologies and philosophies have been corrupted and distorted from their original form.

We have fed into these distortions and been led to believe that those distortions are an accurate portrayal of reality. We see it in all forms. Religions, spiritual philosophies, political ideologies, you name it, the distortions are there.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ego=conscious. It's not something one can get rid of. When one uses the word "I", it represents their ego. Problems arise when one thinks what's good is actually bad or vice-versa. This happens with lack of information/knowledge or false information & can also happen with emotional thought vs. Intellectual thought, as well as, greed and/or pride. Also, just like everyone has different fingerprints & DNA, they also experience different realities. Many lack critical thinking skills, regarding the understanding of all facets of a particular issue & how it relates to other issues. I believe that the most accurate way to understand any issue is by focusing on all the correct numbers related to it, like following money trails or studying related statistics. Many only follow their hearts. Unfortunately, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
edit on 2-9-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Please don't tell me you've been watching Zeitgeist.

Ha! No, thank goodness. I hate that film. I watched it around the time everyone was hyping it, and immediately I could see, as could many others, that it was manipulating that 'matrix commonality', the sense that 'something isn't right'. By latching onto some reasonable principles, they sugar coated the (as I saw it) deception which they clearly intended to push from the outset, with Zeitgeist being the clothing they wrapped it in. I sincerely believe those films were conceived & engineered from whole cloth, as it were - they knew what they wanted to say, and made a real effort to make it appealing to the latest generations.

Definitely a wolf in a sheep's clothing - with, as I see it, very morally/spiritually damaging ideas masquerading as 'renegade truth' for the disaffected youth..

The magistrate is poisoning the well...!!

edit on SeptemberSaturday1719CDT02America/Chicago-050056 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

I believe that the most accurate way to understand any issue is by focusing on all the correct numbers related to it, like following money trails or studying related statistics. Many only follow their hearts. Unfortunately, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I'm going to put it down to 'lost in translation' in terms of not catching the tone in which a person is speaking when the words are being typed rather than spoken, because otherwise it sounds like you're suggesting I may be on my way to hell!

Having said that, I do agree that following the data is a good thing - I assure you that when I said:

Apparencies are the realm of Mind. Certitude is for the Heart...

I was referring to the adamant way in which people claim absolute truth (usually in the context of denominational interpretation of dogma).

I have finally come to the conclusion that solipsism can be assumed to be a fallacy, and trust me, this was a hard-fought victory. People balk at the idea that someone can even approach the belief that 'only my mind exists', but assuredly, if you do enough research into certain theories of physics, neuroscience, philosophy, ceremonial & natural magick, in tandem with the ideas surrounding synchronicity/collective unconscious - and especially if you happen to have a rich inner life - then it becomes a frighteningly serious matter..

They used to call it an existential crisis, which over the years has been watered down to refer only to the traditional 'mid-life crisis', where a man buys a sports car, has an affair, and starts a business, etc. In classical terms, it refers to the utterly terrifying experience of believing that somehow, your mind is affecting reality in an overwhelming & deeply horrific, unnatural manner - or, the converse view - that reality is hemming you in, and is somehow hostile towards you (& when you come out of that crisis situation, one begins to wonder whether reality is 'deliberately' hostile to the minds of Men..)

One of the best ways to understand these crises [and perhaps to approach the subject of whether there is an 'underlying hostility principle' within the universe, a 'law of nature' which is set against sentient life choosing to dwell & focus inwards with overwhelming self-obsession], is to research the actual psychological/ psychiatric knowledge on the subject, and what happens is remarkable. You see that the ideas, concepts, specific 'magical thinking' & delusional beliefs which have been experienced as this terrifying experience known as 'SOLIPSISM', are in fact extremely consistent & follow a pattern which is unavoidably similar between persons experiencing the experiences. The details & quirks of the delusions are very different in many cases, but far too many times for it to be chance the principle driving force is perceived along almost entirely similar lines. I won't go into an excessive amount of detail, but the experiences hinge around the archetypal 'Hero's Quest'. See Carl Jung's theories for a bit more of an outline of the 'storyline' from which so many persons draw in order to construct their own personal flavour of Crazy. (Or see the excellent new comedy superhero series on a certain online streaming service, 'The Tick'..!!)

Now what I found most incredible when looking into this, is that NASA has been required to research this issue (solipsism, existential crisis) because a disproportionate percentage of astronauts were found to experience minor to severe psychotic problems when they are cramped in a floating tin can, when they are largely removed from the rest of human society - in what can very quickly become a surreal environment (to say nothing of the fact that lunar anomalies, and the dark magical rituals of a certain rocket scientist, Jack Parsons - JPL - add heavily into the mythos & mystique of being an astronaut..) Then there's that whole 'hypnotised astronauts' incident which may have been performed to cover over the fact that they had a terrifying experience with such a situation when on their mission, which needed to be aggressively removed from their collective psyche so as to remove the potentially damaging PR fallout which may have resulted otherwise, if they were all seen to be traumatised by it on their return (can't recall which mission, one of the first Apollo missions). Suddenly therefore, we can see that there's a real risk that an astronaut can suffer a total psychotic break from reality, when he or she is in fact responsible for the lives of his compatriots on board, and for the millions of dollars of scientific equipment (particularly in light of the time/skill commitment of hundreds of highly educated professionals). A single moment, the compounding of surrealism, to the brink & over, could potentially be utterly devastating in all manner of ways. As a result, they carried out researches which led to some interesting results:

1 - Humans need a clear line of sight to the horizon, ideally. Either that, or at least long lines of sight, wider expanses within space vessels, so as to observe the actions of compatriots, external to oneself.

2 - Humans need to be able to observe something which changes & grows, develops etc, externally from any action which they themselves could have somehow caused. So, for example, the value of a puppy is phenomenal for people susceptible to these problems. On a space station, plants & perhaps small insectoid creatures, or others eventually, are therefore of great value.

3 - Music is a vital component for healthy human psychology. Being able to listen to beautiful, creative works by persons obviously 'not I', is very valuable, and in fact this was recently highlighted in a news section regarding UK astronaut Tim Peake, perhaps a year ago.

There's more to it than this, but it's important to note that when I used the terms regarding the apparenc[y/ies] of mind', I was referring to the fact that Human perception is inherently subjective. What one scientist is sure about regarding a particular theory of physics, can be something discarded by another scientist in favour of a totally different theory, potentially of equal value/ validity, with certitude being impossible to gauge until strict absolutes of data acquisition have been attained.

The certitude of the heart, however, is an undeniable fact. I love my wife & children - this is a certainty. I believe that the law of conscience is a universally positive thing - again, it's a certitude. No culture on earth ever considered running away from a battle to be noble, honourable or brave. Clearly, standing one's ground to fight in the defence of family, community & home territory is a universally agreed-upon deed of courage & righteousness, if you are the party b=whose territory (& other resources) are being violated by an external aggressor. Perversions of this home defence can exist, as with the 'Lebensraum' doctrine of the Nazis - but in the strict & central sense, the defence of home & country is an important, universally honourable thing.

edit on SeptemberSaturday1719CDT03America/Chicago-050043 by FlyInTheOintment because: formatting, clarification

new topics

top topics

join