It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke Seen Pouring from Chimney at Russian Consulate in San Francisco

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I figured they were burning papers they don't want us to see.

Papers they don't want the US gubment to see, not "us".

SOP.

During the hostage 'crisis' in Iran, shredded documents were painstakingly re assembled to reveal meddlesome diplomatic behavior.

Not only shredded, but burned and stirred with water into black mud.

Funny scene from the film Dick, :43 into here...

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So were they burning Donnie's IOU's?
Case closed they no longer have hold on Donnie so you can support him now.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: buster2010
So were they burning Donnie's IOU's?

Why burn trumps?
Those still have some value.
More likely burning Hillary's.
Those are worthless now.

They're worth about as much as her promise to deliver affordable healthcare during the Clinton Administration.

Speaking of Crooked Hillary, I wonder how she would handle this crisis with Russia and NK. Things just keep getting worse and worse.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dianajune

I figured they were burning papers they don't want us to see.

Papers they don't want the US gubment to see, not "us".

SOP.

During the hostage 'crisis' in Iran, shredded documents were painstakingly re assembled to reveal meddlesome diplomatic behavior.

Not only shredded, but burned and stirred with water into black mud.

Funny scene from the film Dick, :43 into here...

I never saw that film but wouldn't mind watching it if it's online. I love the part about the cookies.......heheheeee

Seriously, though, it's been my experience that when dumping confidential papers, the best way is to burn them. I live in a rural community so a burn barrel is never too far away!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well, if it's anything like the UK, the Russians are burning all the parking ticket fines they have been issued with.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Maybe I am totally out of the loop, but why are we so certain that we are going to war with Russia all of the sudden? I don't want to be the last one to know about all this.

Is it stressful being certain we are going to war with Russia any minute? What do you suppose will be the objective of this war?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieHustle
a reply to: GBP/JPY

"Summer" in SF isn't like summer anywhere else. Still odd.

Born in SF.

Parts of the city are actually cool and foggy during the summer, it is true.

But today, for the first time in my memory, it hit 106 degrees in San Francisco.

106!!!!

Abso-freaking-lately apocalyptic!

Maybe in more ways than one?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to say it but..

They are picking the new PoPe..

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Hot in August? Holy crap end of days are here! Hide yo wife and kids, the Sun be raping errybody up in hurr.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Well played, beat me to it.

SOP when abandoning an Embassy or Consulate.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Maybe I am totally out of the loop, but why are we so certain that we are going to war with Russia all of the sudden? I don't want to be the last one to know about all this.

Is it stressful being certain we are going to war with Russia any minute? What do you suppose will be the objective of this war?

It's not all of a sudden, it has been building steadily since 2014...at least.

Not that war with Russia is imminent. In fact, I wouldn't worry.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Believe me, I am not worried in the slightest. The posters on page 1 are the ones that seem to think it is imminent, which was why I was trying to figure out what they know that I don't.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This would seem to be a breach of the Vienna agreement- consulates and officials being searched- my parents go back to 1937 and they have never seen this level of diplomatic nonsense the US now seems to be just as lawless and dangerous as North Korea.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
They are Russians.
I am suprised that a burn barrel has burned the joint down by now.
edit on 2017-09-01T22:08:11-05:002201701America/Chicago9 by c2oden because: Russians cooking hotdogskies

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

The Old Cold War is not suddenly upon us.

Its been raging since the US adopted Communism as the Enemy of Freedom. Thats over a hundred years...

this latest round of staged fright is brought to you by the Completely Insane. They see enemies everywhere.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
This would seem to be a breach of the Vienna agreement- consulates and officials being searched- my parents go back to 1937 and they have never seen this level of diplomatic nonsense the US now seems to be just as lawless and dangerous as North Korea.

North Korea is just one of the Lawless Empires victims.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
They were trying to interfere with the pope's elections, but it did not work. Black Smoke!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is harassment from the US on a large scale..... there is no doubt about it.

By the looks of it it seams like non of you have Clue about what the US are actually doing here.......

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Fill us in then?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So what is deep state going to plant in their searches I wont be believing whatever bs they come up with

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join