It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Slaves website gives list of 400 websites Google is attempting to chill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Its time to go ham radio and leave the web. If that doesnt work? Looks like smoke signals

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Uh, it's worse than that. The original source of the list doesn't even claim that the sites in the list are actually under any sort of Google-sponsored distress.

McClatchy? Eureka Alert? Fark? Ars Technica? Science Daily? Tech Dirt? UPI?

How about ATS. Is Google trying to "strongarm" ATS? I'd certainly like to hear more about that.
edit on 2017-9-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Tell that to the phone companies, television broadcasters, radio broadcasters and christian bakers.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don’t see anywhere i this blog or its “source” where Google has actually made any list. It seems an arbitrary list was made by the source itself, and then repeated on some right-wig blog.

Fake/hoax.

At best, it’s incredibly deceptive and untruthful.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: modified device
Ats made the list
As if you didn't already know.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"He who controls the spice controls the universe."
-Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, Dune.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Uh, it's worse than that. The original source of the list doesn't even claim that the sites in the list are actually under any sort of Google-sponsored distress.

McClatchy? Eureka Alert? Fark? Ars Technica? Science Daily? Tech Dirt? UPI?

How about ATS. Is Google trying to "strongarm" ATS? I'd certainly like to hear more about that.

It's even worse than that - not only is the list pure fabrication.

The OP link is to a racist, white suprecmacist website run by the person who inspired Dylan Roof
------
Among other things, its Statement of Principles says that it “oppose[s] all efforts to mix the races of mankind.” Created in 1985 from the mailing lists of its predecessor organization, the CCC, which initially tried to project a "mainstream" image, has evolved into a crudely white supremacist group whose website has run pictures comparing the late pop singer Michael Jackson to an ape and referred to black people as "a retrograde species of humanity." The group's newspaper, Citizens Informer, regularly publishes articles condemning "race mixing," decrying the evils of illegal immigration, and lamenting the decline of white, European civilization. Gordon Baum, the group’s founder, died in March of 2015.
----------

www.splcenter.org...

Yet more Fake News from ATS #1 white power conotributor.
edit on 1-9-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

Tricky to say if intentional, or down to sheer stupidity - but given the OPs constant repetition of this without any attempt to validate info or sources (takes under a minute to expose this) I'd bet he's a fully fledged member of some KKK/Nazi party to be constantly starting this many threads to spread racism and facism based on such obvious lies.

The guy who made the list up is Thomas Dishaw of Natural News fame - www.naturalnews.com... ridiculed and hated by anyone with any knowlege in science for peddling nonsense like AIDS is a myth www.sourcewatch.org...

OP ---- before accusing actual journalists of fake news, perhaps you should learn how to do basic source validation and fact checking before spreading white supremacist, anti scientific, anti reality lies from sources famous for being the worst in the modern world.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

"This, if real, may bring some class action lawsuits and it would be very interesting to see how that would pan out in the courts."

Google is a private corporation. Actually their parent company Alphabet is. They can block whatever they see fit and there is zero recourse. Providing a search engine service is not a basic inalienable human right.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The list can't be legit because "SecureTeam10" is not on it.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Nah - this is what a real one would look like ipv4info.com... (don't click any of the links for obvious reasons - you will get shot).

This is just a comically terrible attempt of someone's fantasy image of what secret/sensitive/forlorn data or a report would look like. Could only be more obvious if it was cribbled in crayons.

Google do have a process, but it's obtainable free of charge to anyone who has basic knowlege of how to use shareholder laws to obtain all classified info, minutes, baord of director meetings and profit forecasts, etc..... i.e all the things companies rather you shouldn't read. Not a single one looks like this - ask any real journalist or try and sell this as a rewrite to any newsdesk if you don't beleive me.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ATS doesn't use Google ads.

Otherwise they would be better than male enhancement, apocalypse survival kits, and Trump hats.
edit on 1-9-2017 by CarlsBad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Monopoly.

Break it up.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Is it this one?

searchengineland.com...

static.googleusercontent.com...

Looks like the same address.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
BLATENT actual "fake news".

The OP's link is dangerously close to "white nationalist" too. Poke around.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The ‘New Media’ lead by the likes of Infowars, Breitbart, Natural News and many other great independent sites will have an uphill battle when it comes to getting their content in front of readers.

Yeah, I know when I think of Great Independent Sources of information those are the sites I think about. LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

A classic statement indeed.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It may not happen Saturday, but "tomorrow" these giants will be has-beens.

Consolidated power must not exist as it pertains to availability of information provided by citizens but it results in this type of censorship based on ideology.

They are digging their own graves. Their is no guarantee the internet will survive the long haul, and unless these giants of the internet diversify, people will walk away at some point.

Im fairly certain the not only censor based on their ideology, but also censor any threat to their existence (i.e., competition)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I knew the Adware was changing the moderation in 2016.

F Google.

We need to decentralize like the cryptocurrencies are doing to money.
edit on 1-9-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
BLATENT actual "fake news".

The OP's link is dangerously close to "white nationalist" too. Poke around.

Look at their thread making history and constant use of easily debunked, poorly disguised, white supremacist fake news originating from Mike Adams.

It's almost as if he was working as a recruitment agent for them or something, can't see it being unintentional as don't think anyone would accidentally make such huge mistakes then constantly repeat them day in, day out.

Google's quality algorithms have been public for years and look nothing like this joke attempt. An overview can be seen here - be warned, insanely dull www.gsqi.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join