It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Slaves website gives list of 400 websites Google is attempting to chill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The website GovernmentSlaves has made a list of other websites that Google has apparently been strongarming as they put it.

The whole thing seems to be targeting specific types of "content".

Google even has a "guidebook" (all 160 pages !) that the article(s) point out.

Maybe they want to "take over" and "silence" all the small time websites that seem to "go against" the big MSM agendas.

Almost like a big fat "dis-info" campaign.

‘Government Slaves’ website gives list of 400 websites Google is attempting to chill, RRW is on it

Here is the news, hat tip: Judy

Government Slaves:

The war on truth has reached a fever pitch as Google has made it their mission to annihilate the independent media. The ‘New Media’ lead by the likes of Infowars, Breitbart, Natural News and many other great independent sites will have an uphill battle when it comes to getting their content in front of readers. Google has announced they will be doubling down on their ‘Orwellian’ practice of making stories disappear from their monopolistic search engine. Outlined in their Gestapo like 160-page handbook Google describes exactly how they plan to suppress any information they deem unfit for readers.

Continue here see the list and learn about other search engines to consider.

Screenshot of a portion of the list of 400. We are in good company:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ats made the list

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Damn, and there we are on that Forums list! So are the viewers on a list too?
Phys.org,Livescience and Seeking Alpha surprised me.

I bet Google has or will make an army of googlebots to dispatch throughout those sites !

This, if real, may bring some class action lawsuits and it would be very interesting to see how that would pan out in the courts.
edit on 5pmf30070530 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And Google is beginning to make "our" list . . . .

of those with rectal-cranial inversion.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Google, YouTube and FaceBook are complicit in this new ear of Internet and information censorship... subservient to their true masters

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I love that ATS made the list!

Now, ok..... A dozen or so of the sites mentioned, I would concede that they are in fact horrible places to get news stories, with track records of unsubstantiated nonsense.

On the other hand, the majority of sites listed are guilty of only one thing: Having a differing viewpoint than that of liberal/left media.

This is absolutely sickening. I know, all you salty ones will say "hey, they're a business, they can censor whatever they want, constitution doesn't apply to their practices, blah blah blah!" The problem is, they are one of the closest things to an illegal monopoly that you can get. Google is involved in nearly every facet of people's lives; search engine of choice, ad placement for online revenue generation, Google assistant, so on and so forth.

Its absolutely disgusting that they can do this, and no one bats an eye or cares.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Heh , every site I use made the list .

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Really strange. Why is there for example arstechnica.com?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. They have no proof other than a "handbook" that anyone could have made on Word?

What's that phrase you like to use so often?

Oh yeah...Fake News!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am going to be woefully sorry I said this... but.....

Google is not a public forum. It is a private forum. They pay for you to be able to use their services. You pay through being targeted by advertising, flushing your humanity down the drain, and being able to use it "for free".

Many will cry foul saying that this is suppressing free speech. And they will be wrong. Very wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Judicial Watch made the list as did the Intercept, Newsbud and corbett report. Google gonna lose a lot of business.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

I am going to be woefully sorry I said this... but.....

Google is not a public forum. It is a private forum. They pay for you to be able to use their services. You pay through being targeted by advertising, flushing your humanity down the drain, and being able to use it "for free".

Many will cry foul saying that this is suppressing free speech. And they will be wrong. Very wrong.

Big International Corporate !!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Maybe that's why it's in the dissecting disinformation forum.

Some clocks skip a tick or two once in a while.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
According to Candace, it is anyone that is not promoting their propaganda, or is telling people to believe what they see with their own two eyes over the visual construct engineered by the puppeteers.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Because you did such a good job questioning the veracity of the information in your OP.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

160 pages, but there seem to be multiple repetitions of the first 32 pages - tell me if I'm misreading these.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Amen brother/sister/ze/whateva, you nailed it. But, it's smoke and mirrors. The corporations that do such things are doubling down on the idea that people will focus on it being a free speech issue, and therefore not actually focusing their sentiment on the corporation in question.

Plus, people be stupid.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Because you did such a good job questioning the veracity of the information in your OP.

Especially this part:

Almost like a big fat "dis-info" campaign.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Sorry I don't have a college degree.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

And no. Once again, you're spreading fake news from dubious sources. What tipped me off from the jump was mcclatchy.com.

So the source of your source is another blog here. And they describe the list this way:

Below you will find a comprehensive list of great sites broken down by category that do an excellent job in their respective field. I urge everyone to bookmark this page and make it their go to when searching for news on politics, health and prepping.

What follows is a list of the author's recommended sites, not a list of sites that "Google has apparently been strongarming."
edit on 2017-9-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join