It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairfax County VA FINEST pepper spray and taser stroke victim in face

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: FHomerK

You sound easily upset then. Whining about having the glaring error pointed out to you and waving the victim card around only furthers that.

I'm sorry that you've had negative experiences with law enforcement. Plenty of other people have. And plenty of other people have had positive experiences with law enforcement.

I already added my thoughts to the original thread that was posted years ago about this incident: the officers were way over the line in their use of force with this individual. You can stop worrying so much about my woody and jollies now. It's a little weird that you keep talking about it.

It's a little weird that you didn't pick up on his light-hearted tone with his first reply to you. Lighten up, man.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

How's the traffic lately ::snicker, snicker:: ?

I've honestly got to say, I never had a positive interaction with the Fairfax County police department.

Traffic has sucked here since the 70's. Lucky me, I live in the northernmost part of the county, and work just on the other side of DIA. So I go against traffic both ways. But there was that one crash a few months ago that closed 28....Let's just say a 25 minute commute took the better part of 3 hours.

For me, since most FCPD drive Fords, I get to interact with a bunch of them and find most of them pretty cool....but the customs guys...talk about having a chip on the proverbial shoulder.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join