It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: xuenchen

The warning don't make sense.

The AG controls the fbi, dhs has agents etc...

There is no reason after the events keep happening that the federal government doesn't step in if they fear domestic terror.

Unless...it helps wag the dog..
I know you would never consider it's not just the libs though. It doesn't fit the narrative.

Perhaps.

But how are you so certain the AG is in full control ?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

What to do with an illegal army of fascists that was under the control of the previous administration. . . . .

How can they eliminate them without uncovering that Antifa was created BY the government?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Something to ponder.

Perhaps the sudden change in the public narrative on antifa this paast week from media people, Paul ryan, Pelosi, and others was because they knew this report was going to be made public.

Still, all of them not only could see with there own eyes for over a year and said nothing, but were probably aware of this report for quite some time now, and chose to act as if casting blame on antifa was repugnant.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So in one case Obama is in full control of every event. It's always the Democrats. They do it

But then when it's your team they have no power sounds like snowflake reasoning.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How are they fascists if they are anarchists and hate the country? Semantics yes but still..

How about just arrest them instantly when out of line. That would be a good start.
edit on 1-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Instead of warning about it, why not actually, you know, do something about it? Isn't that their job?

Maybe they are already doing something and we don't know about it. They could be looking for the founders.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So in one case Obama is in full control of every event. It's always the Democrats. They do it

But then when it's your team they have no power sounds like snowflake reasoning.

Lets assume Trump knew.

What use is an army of leftist fascists if it's against his own policies?

Who runs them?

How imbedded are they?

Who knows, who controls, them in DC?

I'm assuming that Antifa was supposed to be Hillary's army.

Not Trump's.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have heard rumblings on a few blogs about the upcoming college football game on Sept. 16 where Ole Miss travels to Cal-Berkeley. Talk about a clash of values. I guarantee ANTIFA is going to target that event.

Just something to keep an eye on, as this would be a meeting of both the far ends of the spectrum (at least perception wise).

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You're missing the point.

This "new" Trump Administration does not have full control of the Cabinet Departments.

There are thousands of people involved, and many were planted by past administrations for the very reasons we are talking about.

The "Deep State" has been steamrolling along for 70 years.

Nobody can rip it down in a few months.

And we certainly can't expect the Feds to send in hundreds of police style agents into a local area just because somebody has a "permit" to stage a demonstration or protest march or a speech on a soapbox.

This whole thing is more dangerous than most people can possibly imagine.

link   

What use? Wag the dog and also demonize the left like the left does with Nazi's and the right.

Why would a democratic Gov give a stand down order to Nazis? Same reason.

link   

How are they fascists if they are anarchists and hate the country? Semantics yes but still..

Like the patriot Act was "patriotic"?

How about just arrest them instantly when out of line. That would be a good start.

Tell that to local officials who issue stand-down orders when it comes to Antifa.

Many want the violence so they can make new laws to take away more freedoms.

Here's a thought. . . . .

Fast & Furious was done to create more gun laws.

Antifa was created to create more speech laws, free expression laws.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The fbi works in several units. Cyber security, intel, enforcement, swat, undercover. Berklee already has hundreds in the area.

Sure a deep state. But why is Obama so powerful?

What makes you think trump isn't a liar too?

Why would this deep state allow Donald trp to be president if they can't control him?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
I have heard rumblings on a few blogs about the upcoming college football game on Sept. 16 where Ole Miss travels to Cal-Berkeley. Talk about a clash of values. I guarantee ANTIFA is going to target that event.

Just something to keep an eye on, as this would be a meeting of both the far ends of the spectrum (at least perception wise).

LOL

That will be the game of the Century !!

Maybe the game will not even go 4 quarters before it gets "canceled".

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Like the patriot Act was "patriotic"?

Tell that to local officials who issue stand-down orders when it comes to Antifa.

Many want the violence so they can make new laws to take away more freedoms.

Here's a thought. . . . .

Fast & Furious was done to create more gun laws.

Antifa was created to create more speech laws, free expression laws.

Why would a democratic Gov give a stand down order to Nazis? Same reason.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Heard a great line on a podcast earlier this week from an ex CIA guy.

To paraphrase, he said that by and large the folks on Capitol Hill know just about everything that's going on in the intelligence community. They know dollar amounts. They know what agency is working what operation. They know most of the operations ahead of time. The intelligence community tells The Hill far more than the IC hides from them.

But the unwritten rule from the folks on The Hill is that the minute it becomes politically unfeasible to know about things, they'll be in front of cameras claiming they had no knowledge of anything and demanding investigations and making "calls for action."

It wouldn't surprise me one bit that you're correct, and that's why we're seeing them change their tune now.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Also what about right wing extremist, people say they are such a small group buy they are responsible for many murders. Why not call the extremists terrorist in both sides. Use the organized violence as a prerequisite to take away their right to hold protests.

If a kkk leader shoots up a Jewish center for instance or an Tifa thugs beat trump supporters. At what point do you cancel those groups abilities to rally for "free speech".

It's a dangerous road either way I suppose. In reality we need batman to just extinguish them off the record.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Also what about right wing extremist, people say they are such a small group buy they are responsible for many murders. Why not call the extremists terrorist in both sides. Use the organized violence as a prerequisite to take away their right to hold protests.

If a kkk leader shoots up a Jewish center for instance or an Tifa thugs beat trump supporters. At what point do you cancel those groups abilities to rally for "free speech".

It's a dangerous road either way I suppose. In reality we need batman to just extinguish them off the record.

Are you implying the KKK isn't considered an extremist group?

Thats news to me.

The issue is that Antifa was downplayed, or outright celebrated by many in academia, the cultural world, the media, and politics.

I haven't seen those groups fawning over the KKK.

Trump was lambasted for saying both sides were violent in Charlottesville.

And now, as many of us knew, it turns out antifa are a bunch of violent criminals.

As far as free speech, absolutely antifa or the kkk should be allowed to assemble and have free speech, even if they are hate groups. Once thye start using violence, they should then be arrested.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It depends if their is a pre planned conspiracy for violence. If they turn up people saying bring sticks to bash trump supporters do you think the rally should continue and then not have enough police to stop the violence?

Isis?

At what point is domestic terror censored to stop recruitment? I don't know that answer but bring up actual situations that are hard to know what is correct. I assume it's allow speech and stop the violence when it happens but it seems neither the feds not the state can do so..

Funny in liberal Boston everything was fine. The made arrests and it didn't get crazy.
edit on 1-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Ever give a thought that a few of these so called Nazi groups aren't possibly manufactured as well? Consider this. Antifa alone, would have warranted action long ago. Therefore TSG had to create an enemy and that enemy was these Nazi groups. Had you heard of any of them before? I hadn't. Isn't it odd how they just popped up? Hegelian dialectic!

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They have been popping up all over Europe.

Another poster has some interesting links to Russia.

It's not always the liberals you know. Sometimes it goes beyond partisan politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join