It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A world mourning 20 yrs+ without H.R.H. Diana of Wales

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Ooooh-a bit bitter and judgmental are we? What happened to all that light and kindness?
edit on 1-9-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Diana was nothing more than a brood mare brought in to provide heirs to the throne.
I think she very quickly realised this herself, hence the behaviour we'd normally expect from a single young woman, rather than a future queen. Fresh blood was needed in the royal gene pool and she provided it.

I have no doubt that she was offed by the establishment either, especially as she was dating a Muslim at the time and her behaviour was becoming an embarrassment to them all.

The whole damned lot are nothing more than privileged parasites (including her 2 sons, brought up to be just like the rest in her absence), and they need to go, and soon!

(post by Soloprotocol removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

If you are a royal, or marry a royal and have kids by them then get divorced, you've got to be damn careful not to have kids with a non royal.

Ask Sarah Ferguson. Divorced in 1996, her life has been a sterile, sprog-free existence ever since. And now, at 57 and post menopausal, safely off the royal radar.

Edward VIII married a non royal in 1937 and died 35 years later...childless. As did his wife a few years later.

Diana wasn't so wise. She got photographed on that yacht wearing a tight bathing suit that clearly showed a suspicious 'bump'.

That was it for her.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Really? yes, so modernized as for instance others who have decadent leaders that don't need to wear crown to be extremely arrogant and corrupt in the name of a false populism?

I am extremely doubtful that God wants to see Charles and specially Camila in any throne, after all they have been waiting longer that anybody else to arrive to it.

Nobility of the spirit can not be bought, it is a gift that comes from above, so it is genuine Charisma, why don't you ask that for instance to Richard Nixon?

He made a banquet in the white house just to honor the Duchess of Windsor Wallis Simpson and the former king Edward VIII, why? They were no longer in power or position to retribute to him?

Was not Wallis for her generation a sort of an American Queen?

How about the fabulous reception that the Clintons offered in the White house to Princess Diana after her divorce, have you seen her photos with former State secretary Henry Kissinger?

You can spent hours and hours in public arenas or tweeting like crazy, but if you don't have that gift of Charisma people will never respond to you in the way they did that August 31st of 1997.

America who was born from an antimonarchist Revolution has a so well known thrist for leadership in nobility.

We offered political asylum to the former usurper of the Spanish Throne Jose Bonaparte, as well as to the son of Mexican Emperor Iturbide, and even to the false Anastasia, and crowned with immense popularity the Kennedy's and Princess Grace Kelly to know what was to have our own royals.

It is said by many Historians that even the Dauphin of France, son of Maria Antoinette and Louis XVI came to live the rest of his life incognito in our so modern society. Was that a myth? Where is his Tomb in France? No body has ever found it.

How well do you understand the spirit of modernity isn't it? Can you understand What moved Spain to restablish in 1975 their monarchy ended in 1936?

Or why Emperor Hirohito remained in his throne after his fellow allies Hitler and Mussolini were removed from power?

Why don't you lecture us about that so special and strange thrist for Lightness that is so American?

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/1/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lady Diana was like a "Camel in the wind. . . . . "

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I found fascinating your so peculiar sense of ethics, I am wondering what is its source?

By the way you don't need to be a royal to be a real parasit of a society, thats not what scammers, former slave owners, mobsters, populists have been here?

He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her ...was said by a man who was noble in spirit as well as in the blood.

I have news for you, he is coming soon to claim his throne over all nations.

Christ was not a Republican at all, he knew his crown was granted from above and according with the rights given to David his Ancestor.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The "horse" is now Duchess of Cornwall.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm going to go against the grain here, but I'm not at all convinced that Princess Diana was a good person. She had the best PR money could buy, but most of what I've heard about her in recent years leads me to believe that she was a rather shallow and self-centered person.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm going to go against the grain here, but I'm not at all convinced that Princess Diana was a good person. She had the best PR money could buy, but most of what I've heard about her in recent years leads me to believe that she was a rather shallow and self-centered person.

Her body language says it all. She was a woman under siege by the establishment and within her own bedroom.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I find it really interesting how many people support the tabloid version of her "death" without question.

I also find it interesting how many people support the notion she was murdered because she was carrying an arab child, a counter argument put forward by the very same tabloids that told you that Diana died due to a drunk chauffeur and paparazzi.

What if neither were true? Google different pictures of Diana over the years and study them closely, I mean really closely too, different angles, different facial expressions. Some of them are so dissimilar, they could almost be a different person.

What if Diana was merely a character, played by various other women? And once she had served her purpose, the character was retired?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I understand how you'd like to see things 'cut and dried' - but honestly there's a mountain, a mountain of evidence there was a LOT more to her passing than just a 'car crash'.

One? Since you brought up the paramedics.

It took well over an hour to move her 3 miles to the hospital - with two stops on the way.

I was a paramedic. Really? You're trying to tell me they 'stopped' the rig to do CPR? Bologna.

Just sayin'.

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Ooooh-a bit bitter and judgmental are we? What happened to all that light and kindness?

Not 'bitter' at all. No judging. It’s called discernment.

Fruits. Simple as that.

Diana? Her 'fruits' as an Example? She gave to a world who loved her. She took up causes most wouldn't even think of. She didn't just stand by the old man's bed who was dying of AIDS - she sat down and held him while he cried.

Yep - great fruits and discernment tells me - She's got a good heart.

I'm sure you don't need me to explain ‘rotten’ fruit.

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Diana was able to console others when she herself was suffering all the time, physically and emotionally, moreover she worked without rest to do something effective to change their situation.

How vulgar and negative is such perspective to try to portrait her as decadent just because the miseries she was facing were not of lack of material goods or anonymity.

She showed to the world that happyness and satisfaction are not really things you buy or sell, you only can give or receive them if you have the ability to love.

The misery and decadence is in all who assume judgemental positions, the ones that support hatred and separation instead to share compassion and try to put themselves in the shoes of others and work for solidarity.

I don't expect everybody likes her, after all there is darkness in this world and darkness have never liked the light or who works for it.

We are living in a moment of terrible dense obscurity for America and the world, so many do not have even the ability to understand her message or motivations.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Just breathe. Get some fresh air. Live in the present and it will help you get more perspective.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Do you know, what happened to the motorist who tried to kill me?

I was tracked with an international space station video camera and some motorists were sent nearby to chase me just for fun. The price of such a game (playing with satellites and space station video calls) is extremely high. When she died, the International Space Station was built, and finished.

I consider her death as murder (without any proof), and it was done in a hurry. A camera was used to carry it out, and the motorist was instructed by phone what to do. There will be no evidence, but my experience was the same.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
reply to: The angel of light

20 yrs. later: Princess Diana, Queen of Heaven the Antichrist & the NWO.a

Wait, didn't the OP say it was thirty years?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her ...was said by a man who was noble in spirit as well as in the blood.

I have news for you, he is coming soon to claim his throne over all nations.

Christ was not a Republican at all, he knew his crown was granted from above and according with the rights given to David his Ancestor.

The Angel of Lightness

.....and you're assuming that Christ really existed.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I didn't care any more or less about Diana's death than any other stranger.
I am absolutely against our constitutional monarchy anyway, almost dreading when the Queen dies because I assume I'll have to pretend that I care more than I do about strangers dying in Yemen or wherever.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join