It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin officials crated the alt-right and hold facist paramilitary training camps for US terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I wish I was making this up but sadly it's true.

The NSA, FBI, CIA, Eurpol and UN have already warned of teh threat - but no one here seems to be listening.

While US Neo-Nazis have made no attempt to hide their love for Russia as a symbol of a 'true white nation'

KKK leader David Duke used to live in Moscow and Richard Spencer who created the alt right

Alexander Dulgin's 'Foundations of Geopolitics' is required reading for all Russia’s General Staff Academy

Despite repeated claims there

As the NSA head warned last year
-
The website of Katehon, a Kremlin-approved “think tank,” is revealing. Here is Putinism’s Orthodox mysticism, Russian nationalism, and Alex Jones fantasy melded in all its bizarre glory. The name is revealing: Katehon comes from the Greek theological term for “that which resists the Antichrist.”

Its writings include the full range of conspiratorial anti-Western venom. The CIA and/or Jewish financiers are behind the world’s problems. War-mongering banksters seek to destroy Russia and Orthodoxy. Of course, the West is corrupt and racist too. For good measure, there are paeans to Malcolm X and the Islamic Republic of Iran.

They used the same methods in the arab spring, the STATSI trained italian left wing students and made them go on a terror campaign murdering bankers, shooting politicians and killing countless others in bombings underr the delusion they were fighting imperialism.

If I was in the US I'd be keeping a very, very close eye on both groups and be focussed on what's been going on in your own government instead as you've been infiltrated for 15 years now.

For instance:

Dezinformatsiya, as its known in Russia, is an umbrella term for so-called information influence operations that seek to muddy the political waters. It can involve both overt state-sponsored media—like the Russian news channels RT and Sputnik, which recently launched a radio station in DC—as well as less fringe news sites and, in recent years, a rising number of Twitter trolls and social media bots. “The bots and trolls are important, but they’re maybe 10 percent of the tools that are used. They’re used for amplification and they’re used for bullying,” says one European official who requested anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly about the Russian threat. “There’s so much more in the disinformation ecosystem that we should be concerned about.”

Russia’s legions of highly paid Washington lobbyists. The PR firm Ketchum represented the country for nine years, until 2015, and collected more than $60 million, according to federal lobbying disclosures, to advocate for and guide Russia through the capital. Its high-profile public victories were few, with the highlight being a September 11, 2013, op-ed in The New York Times by Vladimir Putin in which the Russian leader criticized American exceptionalism.
--------

Republicans and Democrats have been so busy blaming each other or accusing each other of Russian interference, and the public are so busy fighting each other, nobody is paying attention to what's actually occuring in plain sight.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Since I am in the center this is something I have assumed for a long time. Have been saying so but most people ignore it and go back to arguing about republicans and Democrats.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Must all be "according to sources familiar with the narrative" eh.

How can I verify the "sources" ?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's on the internet.

Everyone knows you can't lie on the Internet.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Don't suppose you have a source you can link to for this? A lot of Nazi's are going to be pissed that Russia is backing them.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Maybe John Podesta's Lobbying firm, which works with the Russians, is one of those training them.

We need to investigate this!!! Trey? Trey?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
These "Nazis" must be crazy or something.

Don't they know all the 20th Century Nazis and Fascists killed 30 million white people ?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That would be so funny. But I would assume it's a third party since it shares very similar patterns to the psyops we see around the world.

It also helps destabilize the US.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Like the kkk. They werent "their" white's. Catholics don't count. Or Jews.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Of all the cheap perception-framing techniques that the US establishment has introduced over the years, "Dezinformatsiya" is the most embarrassingly transparent.

We already had a word with the same meaning - "Disinformation" - but saying it in a Russian accent suggests that it's somehow a dirty commie trick that the God-fearing western democracies would never in a million years play upon their own citizens. Does anyone on ATS actually believe this?

If we simply referred to Russian disinformation with the existing English word, it would suddenly become apparent to the average news media consumer exactly how closely Russian media propaganda resembles our own.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Where in your OP is there anything about US citizens being trained in Russia? Not sure if it's my reading comprehension, but isn't your entire OP about Russian propagandizing? You say no one here is talking about it, but there is at least 100 previous OP's about that very subject and has been debated quite heatedly.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Since I am in the center this is something I have assumed for a long time. Have been saying so but most people ignore it and go back to arguing about republicans and Democrats.

Its been brought up a few times. I think both "sides" existed already but they've been getting a good stir by outside forces.
No one likes to admit they've been used, though.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Agree. They are just getting a push. Could be Turkey too.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What?! These kinds of baseless conspiracies are your bag! I figured you'd back the OP up, if anything.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It would be nice to see some links or documentation.

While this is something that would not surprise me...a bit more corroboration would be helpful in a post such as this.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Are you REALLY blaming this on Russia? Hillary is that you?
Maybe you are Lynch?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Wind 'em up and watch 'em go!

I'd have put money on Soros and the globalists behind both sides but these days there's probably many shadowy, background figures trying to create discord.
Destabilisation followed by regime change is getting a bit obvious these days.
No winners for the nation in question.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Where is the proof of this outlandish claim? You don't provide a single link and just put things in fancy quote marks.

Why would Nazis love Russia? Nazis want to kill all the Russians. Every single one.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Soros is just a boogeyman. There are many like him on both sides of the aisle.

The guy isn't as powerful as people think.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join