It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Earth" is an experiment -TRUTH-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Yes, humans certainly do like to play games with each other..we are a trollish bunch, aren't we?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Yes, humans certainly do like to play games with each other..we are a trollish bunch, aren't we?

yes, but i guess god will have a place stored for each race
i mean we are strange, but we have an infinitely long destiny before us...

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It's probably good we poke each other's buttons in the name of humor though. At least we're not totally Borgified...yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: makalit
hello all. terrible news.
let's put the clues together first.

1) everyone sees the same alien type I.E. gray
2) the sun and moon are exactly equal size.
3) there is one animal on the planet much smarter than all others. so 'different' that we dont even consider them animals- when everything else on the planet is.

😧🔫

1) does that explain all the other "aliens" that people report?

list of alleged aliens

2) They are far from equal size...they just have a very good ratio of distance to size.

far from equal

In absolute terms, the Sun and the Moon couldn’t be more different in size. The Sun measures 1.4 million km across, while the Moon is a mere 3,474 km across. In other words, the Sun is roughly 400 times larger than the Moon. But the Sun also happens to be 400 times further away than the Moon, and this has created an amazing coincidence.

3) There is also this really smart creature that likes to kill it's own species. So much so that some of them like to make videos of themselves doing it. As far as I know, a lot of people call them "animals."

Ufology is dead...A list of #ing aliens, are you kidding me?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It's actually a reality show.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: dragonridr

this is a conspiracy website, not the popular mechanics' home page.
maybe the fishbowl is a good analogy for your outlook on this

I would suggest you consult your guide. You didn't seem to understand the meaning conveyed. I suggest two pan galactic gargle blasters to get that stick out of your butt. And above all us don't panic.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

THAT Scenario, is far more likely than most i've heard thus far.

And all reality shows must come to an end. The sooner, the better.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

here's another for good luck.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
@NeBud yeah mon
-----

I'm not sure whether to start a new thread, but the topic is related to what was said here: so..

If there really is only grays here, on Earth, then that might actually make the "impossible to travel long distances" argument valid. For example, we can travess to the nearest star, 4 Light years away, in 6000 years. If you think that's as fast as we can get, you'd be wrong. So let's say the fastest is 100 times faster. We can go 4 light years in 60 years. It would maybe take 500 years for a dedicated race 20 LY away to come here (hypothetical) then they could just put resources on the ship like renewable food.. and so they dont 'instantly' appear here, but many were born here, and many take voyages... long ones..

Maybe you can't go faster than light. I don't like it, but the matter of the possibility of only grays being here, actually somewhat suggests it

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Put an end to everything I have ever believed and/or was taught in one thread post.
Physics , astronomy , relativity ,biology , archeology , and others all gone.
I guess you have awoken my 3rd eye.
I see now

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
S+F

Well number 42 is a b*tch but deep thought is beautifull. Indeed the truth sucks and for exposing it one gets to called delusional. So it's a zoo with us (humans) as the main atraction
Mother Earth brought forth 28 intelligent species in her livetime , they grew up and left the 'simulation'.

All we know as the universe (including spacetime) is a simulation by a very advanced species. What's really out there is beyond human comprehension. But on the positive side humans are protected at anytime (AANG-EL / watchers) even if they made a mess of this reality and distroy this beautifull planet.

There have already been 4?5 other humaniod species with now homo sapiens at the pinnacle of 'remote steered evolution'. The other humanoids already left a long time ago. But nr 5? is making a real mess of this (you call it experiment).

Maybe the end of humanity as we know it is here , in a positive way people start to awake and see the Truth. However it's my experience that telling the Truth doesn't create in anyway a positive ripple.

edit on 8302017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 8302017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

@NeBud yeah mon
-----

I'm not sure whether to start a new thread, but the topic is related to what was said here: so..

If there really is only grays here, on Earth, then that might actually make the "impossible to travel long distances" argument valid. For example, we can travess to the nearest star, 4 Light years away, in 6000 years. If you think that's as fast as we can get, you'd be wrong. So let's say the fastest is 100 times faster. We can go 4 light years in 60 years. It would maybe take 500 years for a dedicated race 20 LY away to come here (hypothetical) then they could just put resources on the ship like renewable food.. and so they dont 'instantly' appear here, but many were born here, and many take voyages... long ones..

Maybe you can't go faster than light. I don't like it, but the matter of the possibility of only grays being here, actually somewhat suggests it

Advanced alien species have obtained technology that enables them to cloak themselves, and to teleport, thus removing the issue of travel. Greys are but one alien species, of which there are multiple factions.

Earth is being observed, and has been observed since man has existed. Man is a genetic combination of the original inhabitants of earth, the sasquatch, and genetics of alien origin from the Annunaki.

This is not a simulation, no experiment. We have been left to fetch for ourselves, we are not enslaved. Our free will has been recognized, and we are being treated with integrity.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: kelbtalfenek

yes i realized this. i was generalizing kind of being aggressive with info and myself to get my point across. but i am a skeptic of nordics, dracoids i dont know about, and beyond that i dont hear of many races.

I'm a skeptic of all "alleged" aliens, but to say there is only one type that people see is incorrect and an incorrect assumption about the entire field. Even Travis Walton, an "abductee" mentioned humanlike "aliens" that he encountered during his alleged abduction.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

hello all. terrible news. let's put the clues together first.

Ok lets

1) everyone sees the same alien type I.E. gray 2) the sun and moon are exactly equal size. 3) there is one animal on the planet much smarter than all others. so 'different' that we dont even consider them animals- when everything else on the planet is.

1. false

2. false

3. humans? if so, most consider humans as part of the animal world.

If the grays weren't inferior and need to use us, our planet would have never come into existence- because it's not right to do this to anyone. How does it feel to wake up? I think it feels terrible

wake up to find you have lost the plot?

yes it must feel terrible.

come on a lot of you guys are proving low intelligence if i have to explain about the sun and moon.

Most do get it, you meant from a point of view here on earth they are perceived to be the same size

what shows low intelligence is explaining the way you did.

it's one thing to read things on a screen and say whether it's accurate. it's another thing to actually understand what someone's trying to express. which some of you are failing quite well

If one expresses themselves in way that is very open to interpretation then is the fault the ones trying to understand or the one giving vague descriptions?

you said

2) the sun and moon are exactly equal size.

No they not.

edit: i could have spared you all this disheartening info. but i think it's about time with all our knowledge of our solar system, to put the pieces together and wake the f*** up

Humanity has been doing that for quite some time,

what hold progress forward is nonsense being pushed based on personal beliefs and not facts.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

i was generalizing kind of being aggressive with info and myself to get my point across. but i am a skeptic of nordics, dracoids i dont know about, and beyond that i dont hear of many races.

So if you haven't heard about it, it doesn't exist?

but i found out it's pretty much just 1 race here

How did you find this out?

something i noticed about grays, is they like to stay hidden.

I bet you can also see invisible UFOs.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So what is the worst thing that can happen?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Reading thru this thread makes me glad I grew up without the internet........no telling how far down we would have fallen if this tech was around in the 60's. I mean the internet( instant expert on everything guy/gal.) I want to just go and buy you a good pen/pencil set or crayons.....I think the crayons are more age appropriate for you OP. Please don't gum off the wrappers.
edit on 30-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
@Jim well a lot of us believe(d) that if one alien race could be here, THOUSANDS could be. therefore- who cares what happens- i mean these thousands of races have obviously got it worked out to be peaceful. It was hard accepting the modification truth and about the sun moon in the context of having thousands of different races. 'natural races' and one 'experimental/perfect' one. before i address the next paragraph in relation to 'what could go bad' (basically if only one race is here we are in the 'dark'. i mean the grays likely have all the planets scanned for millions of miles and know there isn't threats, therefore no need to worry. that'd be my only worry, if there isn't as many cultivated 'peaceful' different races here as we thought. cause if there isn't, we dont know the behaviour of how they could be.)

i'd like to address, if an alien is strongly similar to being human, such as nordics, well first understand that humans are very genetically similar to chimpanzees. if it's true a human is a chimpanzee with a bit of gray genes, then you likely won't find any alien that looks identical to us such as nordics. if you compare an IMO unmodified species like a chimpanzee with a gray, they are not similar at all. but you compare a human to a chimp, a tiny bit similar, and a human to a gray, a tiny bit similar. a lot of stories are false. betty and barney only in their 'regression' recalled anything happening. but if you read modern day accounts, many are grays. when you think what does an alien look like? the average person will always show the large black eyes, big head, and this is no other type than a gray. a mantis being? what use did it have to evolve scythes for hands after millions of years? and especially something that is already similar to what's found on earth? (praying mantis). the first alien book "men on the moon" actually had bug like creatures, which may have started the mantoid idea. reptilians the best i have heard of them was david icke saying people "saw" reptile eyes on someone and then they re-checked and they 'shapeshifted' back to how they regularly were. or that they saw the queen shape shift. i'd feel reassured if anyone could present many known encounters of other types of aliens. but it's usually 1 of 4. nordics. dracoids. grays. mantoids. oh i just googled and dracoids are reptilians. other type things can be made up. but one type remains with many many reportings in modern day. grays. when you ask someone to draw an alien, it's always gonna be the description of a typical gray.

ok---> so what is the worst thing that could happen? is that we arent 'as far along' into the evolved interconnected life universe as we thought. there's only one nearby race here that perhaps life started evolving on their planet billions of years ago. we got our first very basic 'brained' creature only 500 million years formerly and before that was complex multicellular structures. who knows maybe their bacteria on their planet formed before ours did, billions of years before.
so we are actually still, if any of this is true, a vital head in making our first prints along side the grays. we arent babies. we are the second eldest if you get what i mean. we are important researchers. we are valued.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
it's actually pretty awesome if we are like a 'second life generation' but we had the metaphysical shapings of an equal sun moon to make us beautiful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join