It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian girl put into foster care with non-English speaking Muslim family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Phonixfromtheashes

What the # are people doing living permanently in Britain when they cant speak English let alone being foster parents?

Given the location of the case I guess that was probably the only option , anyone who knows Tower Hamlets will know what I mean.
I wonder how many others are in the same boat , London is a joke.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Imagine every aspect of this fostering issue reversed, including the enforced removal of the religeos symbol (which has been mentioned), and consider the comparative clamour.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Many children have been adversely affected by their fostering experience and often get moved through multiple families.
Its traumatic enough without adding such a difference in cultures, whatever those cultures may happen to be.

Being removed from the parental home must seem bad enough for a young child without the additional stress of such a change in lifestyles. Its clear from the article that she wasn't enjoying herself.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
A 4 year old girl removed from a dysfunctional black family. Placed in with right wing neo nazis.

THEN THE LEFT WOULD GIVE A SH!T.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Just one moment Phonix I'll get to you in a bit.
In the UK no but in the US to become a citizen you HAVE to recite the pledge in ENGLISH. So yes there are countries where you have to learn the language to become a citizen.
Now Phonix, your situation is easily remedied. You do what all the other immigrants have done. Get your girlfriend to go to Southern Ireland for a holiday. You go over and meet her, travel to Northern Ireland and cross to Liverpool. Tell no-one and live with her till you're found out. Then get her to claim asylum. It is continually working for the illegals so why not you.

Because she doesn't want to permanently immigrate (especially illegally) she just wants a 2 week visa to meet my parents , see the country i live in then go home.........

Its disgusting such a simple thing is denied yet she could easly abuse the system and permanently live here.

I told next time she applys for a visa to say she is a muslim, hate British culture, wants to over stay and is a terrorist and they will probably let her in.....
edit on 29-8-2017 by Phonixfromtheashes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

you're comparing a muslim family to neo-nazis.. are you kidding me??

this thread is so god damn depressing.

there's nothing sadder to me than a homeless child. this family might be extremely loving and caring and the only option she had.

grow up.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Mate... You calling people racist based on religion. If someone doesn't like a different religion from their own thats their God given right, might be ignorant but does not making them racist. As you probably aware religion comes in many different skin color. Educate yourself before insulting others.

As for language difficulties, it is a valid point, how do you raise a child without proper communication?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You're right there. The authorities would certainly be limited in their choice of a more appropriate placement.
At least one willing and able to help.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phonixfromtheashes

originally posted by: crayzeed
Just one moment Phonix I'll get to you in a bit.
In the UK no but in the US to become a citizen you HAVE to recite the pledge in ENGLISH. So yes there are countries where you have to learn the language to become a citizen.
Now Phonix, your situation is easily remedied. You do what all the other immigrants have done. Get your girlfriend to go to Southern Ireland for a holiday. You go over and meet her, travel to Northern Ireland and cross to Liverpool. Tell no-one and live with her till you're found out. Then get her to claim asylum. It is continually working for the illegals so why not you.

Because she doesn't want to permanently immigrate (especially illegally) she just wants a 2 week visa to meet my parents , see the country i live in then go home.........

Its disgusting such a simple thing is denied yet she could easly abuse the system and permanently live here.

I told next time she applys for a visa to say she is a muslim, hate British culture, wants to over stay and is a terrorist and they will probably let her in.....

She will also be allowed to bring in all five hundred members of her immediate family, who, along with her, will jump the queue for housing and be given more free money each year than a living wage working person could only dream of earning.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
foster doesn't mean permanent.

maybe a good Christian family will step up... i'm glad this kind muslim family did. ugh.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
foster doesn't mean permanent.

maybe a good Christian family will step up... i'm glad this kind muslim family did. ugh.

Looks like you didn't actually read the article.

Foster can often mean permanent here.
edit on -050008am8kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Well, you explain the difference?

Tell me how forcing a child to adopt the religious ideology of islam, that says "white women are all drunks" and tells a child what they can and cannot eat due to religious extremes, forces the child to remove items she has grown up with, is any different than taking a child from another culture, and forcing them to hate their born culture.

Tell me. Mr Grown Up.

What would you say if the reverse was happening. A child of a dysfunctional muslim family, taken and put into the hands of a christian family, who made her eat bacon, and took her to church?

leftist thinking all the way, no logic, no thought, just out right "What's the problem, you racists"

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In England young White girls get very good treatment from Asians.

edit on 29-8-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Fear-mongering has lead many people in this thread to assume that a child initially raised in a Christian household (and under I assume Christian teaching) is going to be damaged/hurt/made less whole as a result of being exposed to a Muslim household.

I think having the child raised by foster carers who spoke her language would be a start, don't you think? Put everything else aside, but don't ignore the fact that the OP source cited that the carers did not speak English.

Also, your assertion that people contributing were racists is unfortunately why people cannot discuss issues like this. Ignorant labelling of people as "racists" as a way to avoid discussion.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

where' are the good Christian families??? why aren't they taking her in if there's so much outrage??

story is probably bull crap anyways, but as long as this family is kind to her I don't care what language they speak or what they eat, the poor girl has a roof over her head and soft place to lay her head.

and, i'm sure your jesus would think the same.

are you inferring there are no kind muslims?

edit on 29-8-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

i was especially fond of the branding one 11 year old girl had burned into her back by her handler. Maybe us whiteys should get in on that one, would make child theft a lot hard wouldnt it? /s

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The families (both of them, there are two, you'd know if you read the article) wasn't kind to her. She suffered distress and had to be moved.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

ya, whiteys never abused a foster child.. ever.

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
yep...so many positive qualities from burqa and niqab wearing foster mother.

Sky is the limit for the child...

Hey man, if you're racist because you're afraid of a headscarf then who am I to stop you. Such strange things for grown men to be terrified of nowadays.

You cant be racist against a religious belief
Go get informed and come back
edit on 8/29/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

link   
For me this is not about them being muslim or foreigners.

It´s about a 4 year old girl, who speaks English, in an English country, being placed into a family, that is not able to communicate propperly with the kid!

How would you feel? It´s just not the correct thing to do, when the kid already had a hard time before.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join