It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Being A Freemason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

We pay a $100 yearly due in my Lodge. Considering all of my typical expenditures, Freemasonry is one of my cheapest responsibilities.

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: Sahabi

Question is...how many FM are wealthy? I have always thought the wealthy belong to a secret club...did you find this to be true?

From my personal experiences, most Freemasons that I know are low-to-middle-class or retired. Some have modest wealth and would be considered "well-off", but none I know are considerably wealthy.

edit on 8/28/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butthurtinflictor

The all seeing eye.

Why is it such an important symbol for freemasons?

network dude gave a good link and description.

Just like in religious context, to me personally, it is a symbol of the Divine, Most High, God. It is an affirmation that all of my thoughts and deeds are known by the Most High, and will forever be accounted for through the reverberations of the cause-and-effect that I create and instigate.

edit on 8/28/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Nice post!

Joining FM has been on my mind for some time. I have met a FM and works in the same business industry as I do. Awesome guy and straight shooter.

Question is...how many FM are wealthy? I have always thought the wealthy belong to a secret club...did you find this to be true?
Fremasons come from all walks of life...An in my experience they don't gravitate to cliques where there are separate groups...

That has been my experience of things as well!

originally posted by: solve

It is important to notice, that there is no light without darkness and no darkness without light.

So true! Duality holds varying intensities of a singular quality. With this knowledge, we are more empowered to make constructive and conscious decisions, and we more easily practice kindness, compassion, patience, and tolerance for the intensities that we find unpleasant and undesirable.

a reply to: Black_Fox

Thanks for the cookie! It pairs great with the organic juice

originally posted by: Tulpa
Not got much to say but I noticed you had 33 replies.

Just tipping you up to the next level.

Is it true that you all get to go to the moon and see what's really there?

Thanks for the nudge! I wish membership came with visits to the moon. Heck, I'd settle for domestic flyer miles.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Just be kind to us lot when you eventually take over the world.

I have a bad back and it stops me from running away from danger.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Fruit juice, organic

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I continue to be amazed at the character of the men I meet who are masons, and who are "active" masons. They are the men you see leading things, and earning respect through integrity. I am humbled to be associated with them and a bit sad for those who could feel that pride, but let fear drive them.

Wow, you didn't even include a disclaimer about me.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You never met my great uncle Harry.

Phew....

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
You never met my great uncle Harry.

Phew....

Actually, I did. Who do you think handled the Great Uncle Harry/Lucifer introduction?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Shakes head and hangs mouth agape.

I knew it!!! I knew it!!! I knew it!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butthurtinflictor

The all seeing eye.

Why is it such an important symbol for freemasons?

Is there a connection between
The eye of RA/RE

The eye of HORUS

And the all seeing eye shown in the above post. And are most FreeMasons aware of this connection to Ancient Egypt?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Also does coming in direct or physical contact instead of only visual-esoteric contact only with The eye of providence
have effects on the poorer population that interacts more with the dollar it is printed on? As the wealthy or rich probably don't even touch them as much as the poor.
I find FreeMasons to be a interesting subject as masons are builders of society, minds of society and structures for society to interact within in mass.
In short is there a hidden control mechanism within esoteric symbolism associated with the many versions of the eye of RA, including the use of the eye of providence on the smallest dollar?

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/28/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I continue to be amazed at the character of the men I meet who are masons, and who are "active" masons. They are the men you see leading things, and earning respect through integrity. I am humbled to be associated with them and a bit sad for those who could feel that pride, but let fear drive them.

Wow, you didn't even include a disclaimer about me.

Not to get all mushy, but you are one of those I speak of. Sure you have to overlook all the Lucifer worship and jokes in poor taste during the ritual sacrifice, but all, in all, you are an alright guy.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Not to get all mushy, but you are one of those I speak of. Sure you have to overlook all the Lucifer worship and jokes in poor taste during the ritual sacrifice, but all, in all, you are an alright guy.

If I had a soul it would be touched right now.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thinking further...
Is there a connection between the Sumerian Wing disc

The Aten & the eye of RA/all seeing eye?

Is the BRIGHTEST LIGHT AN Angel amongst many other Angel types, that rebels against the many darker angels and their realms who are outside of the Light by building brighter consciousness inturn increasing spiritual energy within those lost in the grasp of darkness?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I never believed masons were evil. Even after listening to Dave Icke, studying the premier Illuminati book, Pawns in the Game, and reading in person the 19th century John Robison book on the Illuminati at the NY library rare books department.

Through research, I conclude the masons are the heirs of the Knights Templers and Rosicrucian’s and responsible for many of the western advances in science and true mysticism…

Unfortunately, masonry has been maligned to such a degree it’s hard to convince people who do superficial research that they aren’t sinister

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The thing about masonry is that it’s based on a universal principle that an external husk must shield truth.

They say--the secret protects itself

Jesus said

Cast not pearls at the feet of swine

edit on 28-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I've met a few. They seem to be good guys.
I was tapped to join a lodge, but had no interest.
I've read a bit of their literature.
Enough to conclude that they are inferior to the mighty Subgenius.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
how do i join the FREEMASON..

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiraKhali
how do i join the FREEMASON..

ask one. Find a Freemason and ask him for a petition. It's really just that easy to get started.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

originally posted by: Argentbenign

For only within the four winds dwells truth.

Huh? Please explain this....

One wise man thought me a thing. "Go feed the birds" he said. I did, and the birds came a and ate from my hand. The wind is the same, you have to feed it to hear its words.

Feeding the chickens is the same as feeding the birds, with both you toss seeds.

I think when the wise man told you to feed the bird he wasn't literately speaking about feeding the birds but metaphorically speaking.

He was telling you metaphorically to Go F### yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join