It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psycotronic weapons all over italy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i strict believe that in europe there are no wars for the psycotronic weapons..but i'm a victim of these. I don't know where i have to tell all this and how can i protect myself. There are few witness that those weapons are used all over italy and i believe at all of that. I have theories of mine: the folks say that satellites and antennas with computer control the system; but i think is just controlled by the neural system from those who understood the system as i do. With the neural system you can talk with voices, male, mostly in your head. It started about a year ago and i discovered how to talk (without a loud voice)...i don't know if you know the system, but i talk with the neural system to unknown people which reply me with imagination not fool and with a coherence. I started to learn quickly languages like russian or japanese.Someone talks in French but no one talks in spanish...there were voices in spanish that said same things and the englishes voices were not fool at all. I quikly learned a system to enter in contact with people connected with buildings: i was focused on the building and someone answered me.
In this period further those events, i saw ghosts with a veil...without a picture of the face and others talked to me with the imagination..the imagination can create thoughts...fake thoughts and hunt you. I saw also two ufos..one real, solid and the other in an astral shape. Other strange events were flashes in an environment. In a three different locations i saw 3 major flashes which surrounded the place. Two of these flashes had witnesses.
Other strange event...recorded..cars TALKS and no one seems to understand it.
In Italy there are groups which listen voices and they believe that antennas and satellites create everything... i don't believe at all to this hypotesis...the fact is the system remember everything about you and it is not god. Sometimes there are voices which creates audio stalking, let talk objects around you and often are focused near the window..but the major events are the cars which speaks and the sound, an electronic sound and amplified pull out near my house.
I don't know how to protect me but cars are speaking eveywhere. In London the system spoke in italian too ! There were mess near highways...and no one talks..but has only a name: psycotronic weapons
edit on 27-8-2017 by delphos87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The implants can disengage from nerves, lose memory or be blanked by your intentional thought.
Ive experienced what you have.
Be careful they hit me with severe pain.
I have them quiet and gone. But its a confusing and tough process.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
"The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. "

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: delphos87

Psychotronics may explain the still unsolved mystery of the fires at Canneto Di Caronia just off the coast of Sicily.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Wow, really? If you have no other response but to make fun of someone, shut the hell up. MANY would see the things we "discuss" here as crazy, not just what this person had to say.

Grow up a little. Show some maturity. If you have nothing positive to add, and no, belittling the OP is not positive, then shut the hell up.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Psychotronics may explain the still unsolved mystery of the fires at Canneto Di Caronia just off the coast of Sicily.

How? Exciting Electrons?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: NightFlight

Wow, really? If you have no other response but to make fun of someone, shut the hell up. MANY would see the things we "discuss" here as crazy, not just what this person had to say.

Grow up a little. Show some maturity. If you have nothing positive to add, and no, belittling the OP is not positive, then shut the hell up.

Oh come it was funny
Anyways Italian is his first language plus the wall of text make it...funny.

I would like though to hear, No pun intented, from other Italians about having sounds channeled in their heads.

Ps
There's always schizofrenia to consider which I hope the OP doesn't have.
edit on 27-8-2017 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

And the negativity helped, how?

I'm glad you got your chuckle, but the response to the op was a cheap shot. And if the OP does need help, it certainly wasn't going to come from the negativity. Pure and simple.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

The last year I went with the train near caronia...when the system around me was deactivated (almost) ...I perceived an image of people inside their houses which were waiting for me...
In these months the voices let know me the truth about caronia . Flashes and same sounds could have caused electricity which destroyed things. By the way the system told me also about icke ( I read some books In the past) and I think that he has misunderstood the fog around people with the reptilian matter. He tried to explain the phenomenon with the reptilians, but it just the system that cause a strange fog around people when there is much electricity in the air . The inner system can be quested and people like icke are trying to tell this with aliens.
I do know I should not talk of these events but the matter of psycotronic weapons is well explained. I have a male voice which is updated ..every net matter is updated by the voice not in my head . I do not follow the voices in the my head also if sometime i talk to them with the neural system as I explained before. With the neural system the outside voices repeats what I said without the voice . In italy someone called the system artificial telepathy but I had a success to control the voices
edit on 27-8-2017 by Delphos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I think humor is a great way to express your skepticism; I know some OP here on ATS are really out there and rather than arguing it's much easier to have a quick chuckle and move on.

OP; hope the symptoms eventually go away.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
"The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. "

en.wikipedia.org...

At the expense of sounding crazy, I have experienced these clicks on multiple occasions. I even began documenting the "what, where and when" after they would occur. I didn't immediately believe that I was being targeted (it's equally as likely that I'm not), although considering what I do in my spare time, I wouldn't be surprised. The "research" I've done over the past six months has convinced me without a doubt, that people in large societies are being manipulated using technomancy.

I have documents that speak directly to this type of manipulation and have left several clues on ATS. I would implore other members to research Earth's energy lines and their points of convergence in relation to major events or unexplainable acts of stupidity. I pointed out a few and one of them seems close to Charlottesville. If you've ever wondered how Cali developed their "cult of personality," look no further.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Pulsed Microwave Technology

Pulsed microwave voice-to-skull (or other-sound-to-skull) transmission was discovered during World War II by radar technicians who found they could hear the buzz of the train of pulses being transmitted by radar equipment they were working on. This phenomenon has been studied extensively by Dr. Allan Frey, (Willow Grove, 1965) whose work has been published in a number of reference books.

What Dr. Frey found was that single pulses of microwave could be heard by some people as “pops” or “clicks”, while a train of uniform pulses could be heard as a buzz, without benefit of any type of receiver.

Dr. Frey also found that a wide range of frequencies, as low as 125 MHz (well below microwave) worked for some combination of pulse power and pulse width. Detailed unclassified studies mapped out those frequencies and pulse characteristics which are optimum for generation of “microwave hearing”.

Very significantly, when discussing electronic mind control, is the fact that the peak pulse power required is modest – something like 0.3 watts per square centimeter of skull surface, and that this power level is only applied or needed for a very small percentage of each pulse’s cycle time. 0.3-watts/sq cm is about what you get under a 250-watt heat lamp at a distance of one meter. It is not a lot of power.

When you take into account that the pulse train is off (no signal) for most of each cycle, the average power is so low as to be nearly undetectable. This is the concept of “spike” waves used in radar and other military forms of communication.

Frequencies that act as voice-to-skull carriers are not single frequencies, as, for example TV or cell phone channels. Each sensitive frequency is actually a range or “band” of frequencies. A technology used to reduce both interference and detection is called “spread spectrum”. Spread spectrum signals usually have the carrier frequency “hop” around within a specified band.

Unless a receiver “knows” this hop schedule in advance, like other forms of encryption there is virtually no chance of receiving or detecting a coherent readable signal. Spectrum analyzers, used for detection, are receivers with a screen. A spread spectrum signal received on a spectrum analyzer appears as just more “static” or noise.

The actual method of the first successful unclassified voice to skull experiment was in 1974, by Dr. Joseph C. Sharp and Mark Grove, then at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. A Frey-type audible pulse was transmitted every time the voice waveform passed down through the zero axes, a technique easily duplicated by ham radio operators who build their own equipment.

The sensation is reported as a buzzing, clicking, or hissing which seems to originate within or just behind the head. The phenomenon occurs with carrier densities as low as microwatts per square centimeter with carrier frequencies from 0.3-3.0 GHz. By proper choice of pulse characteristics, intelligent speech may be created.

Dr. James Lin of Wayne State University has written a book entitled: Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications. It explores the possible mechanisms for the phenomenon, and discusses possibilities for the deaf, as persons with certain types of hearing loss can still hear pulsed microwaves (as tones or clicks and buzzes, if words aren’t modulated on). Lin mentions the Sharp and Grove experiment and comments: “The capability of communicating directly with humans by pulsed microwaves is obviously not limited to the field of therapeutic medicine.”

Synthetic Telepathy and the Early Mind Wars

edit on 27-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Im telling you all they have super tech with beams, fields, etc. They can hit inside your body. I think they use nano wiring to create neural pickups and relays.

Just because YOU never experienced anything...a neighbor of yours may be hearing voices from your setup..

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Im telling you all they have super tech with beams, fields, etc. They can hit inside your body. I think they use nano wiring to create neural pickups and relays.

Just because YOU never experienced anything...a neighbor of yours may be hearing voices from your setup..

in 2008 they focused on dreams and less of memory. Now the memory is back. if i would study kanji system i will remember everything and someone in my head will tell me the meaning of the kanji. this is the trick that japanese people use to remember thousands of kanji. by the way the voices, the outside one are also created from my neighbours voices to create hostility. witnesses around italy report at least 3 types of general voices. i think the outside voice is listened by everyone and there is no general frequency. everyone should have a code if they don't use others identifications. The system jokes about that. with imagination tells lot of bull#s, but also truths.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hitparader

I think humor is a great way to express your skepticism; I know some OP here on ATS are really out there and rather than arguing it's much easier to have a quick chuckle and move on.

OP; hope the symptoms eventually go away.

My reaction about the ATS mood has been deleted to prevent drift. This drift is now going to remove her self. Btw I have heard morse clicks in my appartement coming out of thin air long time ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

And if the OP does need help, it certainly wasn't going to come from the negativity. Pure and simple.

You sure about that?

Negativity has the potential to scare a deluded person away from sites like this that will only delude them further.

Just look at the first reply.

This is one negative side of ATS, deluded people feed of each other delusions and simply go deeper into the hole they are stuck in.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Try this: focus on both sides of jaw and ears, imagine a focusing..move it mentaly down to feet

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join