It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Second Quantum Radio Leak (to pre-vet images) - Anyone remember this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ahh the old " spooky action at a distance " ... entanglement.. all very interesting stuff yet still not understood
i love it

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Please explain further

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Can someone please break all this down in average joe/laymans terms?

I'm getting quantum radio, mars mission... Is NASA using technology that doesn't officially exist? It's pretty vague and I'd rather not read this guy's whole story before knowing what this is all about... A brief synopsis would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Please explain further

Which part? The quantum radio or the spirit realm?

Both aren't 'real'.

But about the latter, like trying to explain 'up' to a 2D Flatlander. I been trying off and on in various threads, always gets a big huge blank response. And would draw the thread off topic.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

nassim haramein may have some sort of explanation on that. interesting indeed

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
Can someone please break all this down in average joe/laymans terms?

I'm getting quantum radio, mars mission... Is NASA using technology that doesn't officially exist? It's pretty vague and I'd rather not read this guy's whole story before knowing what this is all about... A brief synopsis would be greatly appreciated.

Ever see "Newtons Cradle"?

Wiki

The theory is that quantum communications works like this: the message is sent from one end and arrives at the other instantaneously instead of the usual signal path, at the speed of light.

Just like Newtons Cradle knocks one ball off the end at the same time the other end is struck.

If you are with me so far, the problem with that is that the speed of light is a constant across the Known Electromagnetic Spectrum, and the rumors of a device which is capable of this is just that, rumors. There is nowhere you can go and see a 'radio set' (loosely referred to as a Quantum Radio) that I know of.

It violates the laws of Physics as we understand them, but so do reports of Spirits and UFO's so...

its a hole in the continuum big enough to drive a truck thru and people do...

This particular theory has this secret agency getting the pics of Mars instantly via Quantum radio before the 'regular' NASA sees them. What for, I guess, is to promote the idea 'they' are covering up UFO bases on Mars and whatnot.

edit on 28-8-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink

nassim haramein may have some sort of explanation on that. interesting indeed

Despite his claims, Haramein's work is unacknowledged by mainstream physicists.

That makes him either a Quack or my kind of guy.

Wheres the radio set pics online?

Wiki

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Heres my theory. When the mars rover was sent to mars somebody sent a satellite there too. The satellite was communicating with the mars rover. But, it also was communicating with a series of satellites in earth orbit too. It was testing a form of uninterceptible communication system.

Satellites in order to get great resolution use synthetic apertures composed of several satellites in a constellation acting as one giant satellite. To do this they have to communicate nearly instantaneously with each other to maintain a perfect constellation for the aperture.

I say so long as the satellite communicating with the mars rover that was in mars orbit has a direct line of sight between earth and mars it can talk instantaneously. The times earth and mars are not in direct line of sight it cant do it. Although a relay could be used to keep contact.

The connection between the two takes initially as long as the other radio signals travelling from earth to mars (a few minutes) . But once connection established it can do its thing and henceforth comms are instant.

Purposely keeping things mostly vague as i believe its technology that comes from military secure comms and low probability of intercept radar locks.
edit on 28-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Anyone wanna take a shot or guess at what type of rig im getting at.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

lol indeed... i feel his theories make sense to myself.. watch some of his lectures, you will enjoy them

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Just like Newtons Cradle knocks one ball off the end at the same time the other end is struck.

I realize your Newton's Cradle example was an analogy and not meant to be literal, but this concept was discussed on ATS last year, with explanations why it isn't instantaneous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short, even in the case of Newton's Cradle, the ball at the other end does not "instantaneously" move when the fist ball hits the line of balls. It takes time for the energy to propagate through the balls before the one at the end feels the force.

The same for the long rod described in the linked thread above; if you push the rod at one end, the force of the push will take time to propagate through the rod.

edit on 28/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So what is a plausible explanation as to how the message was received so quickly?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So what is a plausible explanation as to how the message was received so quickly?

Could you explain specifically what instantaneous communication we are talking about here?

Looking at the thread, I see some people (including the OP) make reference to some thumbnail images from a Mars rover getting to Earth (seemingly) at FTL speeds, but I haven't seen anyone spelling it all out clearly.

Can you clearly pose the question, along with the specifics regarding the example of the rover thumbnail images? Which thumbnails? Why do some people say they traveled at FTL speeds?

edit on 2017/8/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Because the mars rover is on earth?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok so nobody wants to play. Nobodies going to take a shot at what im getting at. Its not exactly quantum entanglement.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

In short, even in the case of Newton's Cradle, the ball at the other end does not "instantaneously" move when the fist ball hits the line of balls. It takes time for the energy to propagate through the balls before the one at the end feels the force.

I realize that, it was analogy., simplified to help explain the principle. Which is impossible anyway, imo, depending whether you view photons as particles or waves or waves of particles...

You got a better analogy?

Edit: If you say 'folding space' , you lose.

edit on 28-8-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

LASERS or other light-based coms???

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Why do some people say they traveled at FTL speeds?

In the next dimension you can be everywhere and everywhen at once.

This is what the image of a hypercube demonstrates.
edit on 28-8-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Your theory of multiple linked satellites doesn't work because no matter how fast you receive, process and rebroadcast a signal it will still be slower than just sending the signal directly.

If that makes any sense....

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It wasn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join