It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fashion Police?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I have and I did. That's why I mentioned they are not a hate group.

My remarks were about the masked agitators if that was not clear?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

So, he's simply recording events, and that means it's acceptable, to these anti-American, fascist, anarchist scumbags to demand he leave a public sidewalk, then assault him on the street?? That is NOT legal protest. That is criminal behavior. Hope they all rot in jail, where they belong.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

What a bunch of zombies.

Next we will mobs of idiots running through shopping centres and destroying all the blue Nazi polo shirts.

Till of course another coloured shirt sets off their sensibilities.
edit on 26-8-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: had to change out of my blue polo

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
OMG. I guess it is...

Neo-Nazis are using fashion in an attempt to normalize. The fashion industry needs to speak up.

I can't keep up with the spreading stupidity.

Translation - Even if people are dressed in normal clothing, the Leftist media will claim they are "Nazis" in disquise, and rile up mobs to attack innocent citizens.

This is NOT what freedom of the press protects.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Honey, does my shirt make me look like a neo-nazi?

Only if you wear it with the khakis, dear.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think the tolerant left should make all white people, who are all racists by the way, have their serial number tattooed on their arm and rounded up. That will show those fascists. Then they can burn all their history books and get rid of all those horrible statues . That will show those fascists. Then they can elect Hillary and Bernie and Bring back Obama. That will show those fascists.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OK, so my kid's mostly white polo with navy stripes ... does that mean he only looks like a bit of a neo-nazi or something?

Geez! He picked that one and the bright orange one with gray stripes all by himself.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I hate the school uniform policy in my county's school system. White, light blue, and dark blue polos only...them's the rules.

I see an angle here to get rid of them swiftly.

Not kidding. The uniform policy sucks and I would exploit even the weakest argument to lobby to get rid of them.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Right. My elder son's closet is primarily filled with polos and button-down's...only one pair of khakis, he mainly wears jeans but still. Does this mean he needs to worry about being labeled a Nazi now? Especially since he is extremely fair-skinned, plus blue-eyed with very dark ash blond hair...oh and he's Nat'l Guard, so he has the military haircut too. Poor kid's just asking for it, in the eyes of some, huh?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Button downs? As in a shirt with collars that are oppressed by use of violent buttons? Are the buttons white, by any chance?

My god! What kind of monster did you raise?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
OMG. I guess it is...

Neo-Nazis are using fashion in an attempt to normalize. The fashion industry needs to speak up.

I can't keep up with the spreading stupidity.

This can't be real. But I think it's real. But it can't be real. From your link:

More than one young recruit taking his first tentative steps into white nationalism has recounted the delight — and perhaps relief — in finding that these conspirators in hate look so normal. They look like any 20-something or 30-year-old with their short-on-the-sides, long-on-the-top haircuts, their skinny suits, and hoodies and baseball caps.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That was a GREAT video. Thanks for sharing it. They all speak so much sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Lol. Exactly.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Button downs? As in a shirt with collars that are oppressed by use of violent buttons? Are the buttons white, by any chance?

My god! What kind of monster did you raise?

I'd say we should all study what traditional African clothing is and dress them in that, but then they'd be attacked for cultural appropriation.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow. I just got around to watching the video in the OP (I hate watching videos, and usually read all the comments first. I know, it's sad.) And...I'm flabbergasted. Did I really just see that #? Were they really calling the dude a Nazi--A NAZI? For real?---because he had a goddamned POLO SHIRT on? That's beyond nuts. I was kinda laughing at how ridiculous people are until I watched the video..by the end I was afraid the poor dude was going to end up in the hospital purely thanks to his fashion (or lack thereof) choice. Un-freakin-believable.
edit on 26-8-2017 by riiver because: ...evidently I forgot how to spell for a while...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You didn't know that blue polo shirts were Nazi attire.... Jeez where have been..

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You didn't know that blue polo shirts were Nazi attire.... Jeez where have been..

Can't tell if joking or serious ...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
edit... didnt realise it was in the op lol

edit on 26/8/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can't tell if joking or serious ...

I'm sure we are in the timeline where Hitler himself promoted the evil blue polo as Nazi home wears, so they had something comfortable to slip into after removing the uniform.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Proof that a large majority of americas 35 and under demographic are irreparably stupid.

And we wonder why the world doesnt respect americans and laughs at them.

So glad im moving to another country in december. Its literally painful to be around this many stupid people. Yes literally stupid people is the majority of the folks living in major cities in america.

I shudder to think of how F'ed as a nation the usa is in the future thanks to these people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join