It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fashion Police?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's getting really spooky out there. Apparently what you wear is now a signal that you're a Nazi.

See @38:20

This is then what happened to him:

Is this polo thing really a thing??? Or the color blue???
edit on 26-8-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Links are fried
Damnit i was intrigued
edit on 26-8-2017 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Fixed.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Wow thats unreal

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Quick question, first: Are they trying to rhyme 'scum' with 'done?' I can't watch this if they are.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Millenials arent gonna make it at this rate. Wow...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So are polos or the color blue really nazi symbols now? I'm seriously asking.

link   

You just witnessed the danger of Mob Mentality.

All it takes is one person to point a finger and say "NAZI" and we just witnessed it.

We are witnessing a massive psychosis embedded into minds going to college and being activated by the MSM.

link   
.... the stupid.... it burns.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
OMG. I guess it is...

Neo-Nazis are using fashion in an attempt to normalize. The fashion industry needs to speak up.

I can't keep up with the spreading stupidity.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Polo type shirts are part of the skinhead look.

edit on 26-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Just to put a balanced view of who these evil Nazi's these idiots were protesting against?

Here is press conference of the Patriots Prayer Group.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I say force the neo-nazis to wear an armband that will identify them on the spot! Or a swastika on their shirt! And camps and all...

"facepalm"

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, it looks like polo shirts will be gone soon and the manufacturers better hurry up and eliminate the color blue also.

I like blue, so I better wash my eyes out with soap and what about that damn Nazi sky? Can't have that, maybe figure out how to change it's color.

I lived in Tacoma, WA when the Crips moved in, in the early 80's. They were drive by shooting children for wearing blue shirts. These idiots need to join together.

Could it be there are that many people in one place who don't know they are making fools of themselves and turning everyone against them? A person would have to be half insane to even listen to them, let alone hang out with them.

Too many people not working anymore, with too much time on their hands to fill. What a bunch of phony little children.
edit on 8/26/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The Southern Poverty Law Center does not list them as a hate group and they would label a peach a hate fruit just for something to do.

It's simple actually, people are either for free speech or against it. The masked clowns know they are not protesting White Supremacists, they will jump on any reason to cause trouble and violence for their entertainment. No thinking person is fooled by those losers.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
OMG. I guess it is...

Neo-Nazis are using fashion in an attempt to normalize. The fashion industry needs to speak up.

I can't keep up with the spreading stupidity.

I think I actually lost a couple IQ points reading that article...which basically said, "The fashion world should be enraged and speak out against the fact that white supremacists wear everyday clothes and dress like normal people. The horror! The outrage! They should wear hoods and robes so we can identify them! Clothing companies and fashion houses should protest this terrible crime!"

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Back in the day when my town had a 'gang' problem, all the gang-bangers apparently fell in love with Tommy Hilfiger clothing. Jean, caps, shoes, jackets, it didn't matter, they were covered in it (along with five pounds of gold chains around their necks).

Anyway, non-criminals didn't want to be associated with that brand anymore. Seriously, if you saw a bunch of guys coming towards you dressed in Hilfiger, it was like, ew. Maybe it's a regional thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: seeker1963

The Southern Poverty Law Center does not list them as a hate group and they would label a peach a hate fruit just for something to do.

It's simple actually, people are either for free speech or against it. The masked clowns know they are not protesting White Supremacists, they will jump on any reason to cause trouble and violence for their entertainment. No thinking person is fooled by those losers.

Blaine, I know people are busy, but I IMPLORE everyone to watch the video I linked. It will open some eyes as to how our country is being divided by lies from not only the media but our own government.

This group of Patriots of all colors and had a GREAT message to get out, and they couldn't because they were deemed white supremacists and Nazis.

edit on 26-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

I did too. It's amazing I can still read and write.
edit on 26-8-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
But Hugo Boss is not nazi right? lol lol ol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join