It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices? You can kick them out kind of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ive found voices are not organic hallucinations. But they are like intelligent connections to vision, hearing, basicly all your senses.

I use mental methods and visual que programming of my brain to overcome these intrusions. You can literally bend your perception..falsley. When you get it right you will be able to manipulate the sound effects coming from machine noises and in your head. They never go away permanently. But it is possible to reduce reactions and volume/intensity.

Please do not turn this thread into a "seek help" thread. I offer information for relief for those hearing voices and interested in trying something different.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I'm interested in hearing any and all techniques you have to share.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I'm interested in hearing any and all techniques you have to share.
firstly, i imagined a program source, say a implant. Then used my minimal programming knowledge to impose my own mental interface.
The thing is directed intent. Say you want it less loud. Imagine a pan pot or volume knob link it to the sound and turn it down. It may not work right away.

But the thing i found is that i get movements in my brain. Little click sensations. I focused on my brain. Tried to move the hearing cortex a back of brain further back. Now it didnt literally occur. But it was enough to knock whatever is in me out of alignment and it went quiet.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Please do not turn this thread into a "seek help" thread. I offer information for relief for those hearing voices and interested in trying something different.

I won't, I'll simply ask if you've visited a professional in regards to this.

Hallucinations are funny old things, they can even be caused by stress, depression and anxiety, sleep deprivation. All sorts.

I won't ask you to visit a professional but I would urge you to educate yourself upon your circumstances. Some potential underlying reasons for hallucinations can be... Detrimental.

All the best, Ray.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
S and F because it's true.
Another thing that helps is sleep. If you don't sleep enough in the night try the day also. I find it helps with my schizophrenia.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I've been trying similar techniques.

When the voices first became invasive, they sounded like looped recordings of vile insults that would repeat every minute for hours and months at a time. I had no way to shield myself from the onslaught of unwanted influence.

These days, they're more "conversational" and human in that I can hold extensive mental dialogues with them.

Still, very disorienting when they gang up on me all at once.

Still persevering, learning one day at a time.

Thanks for your insights, I'll give them a whirl.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I hate when those voices tell me I have to buy an ice cream cone. Oh, that's my wife's voice, sorry honey.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If the voices are spiritual, the name of Jesus Christ will cause them to flee
If you want to, just try

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
If the voices are spiritual, the name of Jesus Christ will cause them to flee
If you want to, just try
ive tried that, reading bible verses. They asked me to keep reading. Then put me through a terrifying scenario with the devil. Its programmable lifeform imitators i think. As i said, a technology..not spirits of disease.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Why did you read bible verses, that's strange?

Bible verses don't scare spirits.
Jesus is the Lord, the bible is not the lord
You are confused, to much tv

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Why did you read bible verses, that's strange?

Bible verses don't scare spirits.
Jesus is the Lord, the bible is not the lord
You are confused, to much tv
well anyway..
I found out its a neural rig. Main points are near/in brainstem. The implants disengage by trigger. They rely on external emf and electric fields as well as the body. They use a fungus that creates a battery effect. These programs can see extrapolations of memory, imagination, through eyes, voice, thought.
They can see in an area of a mile or so. And honestly ive been mocked by them for trying casting them out with jesus, sage, certain blocking materials.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Whatever works for you.

I just tell mine to shut up most of the time. Or more precisely... STFU.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I offer information for relief for those hearing voices and interested in trying something different.

I highly doubt that.

anyway, lets see if you good on your word.

Ive found voices are not organic hallucinations. But they are like intelligent connections to vision, hearing, basicly all your senses.

Please do explain.

I use mental methods and visual que programming of my brain to overcome these intrusions. You can literally bend your perception..falsley. When you get it right you will be able to manipulate the sound effects coming from machine noises and in your head. They never go away permanently. But it is possible to reduce reactions and volume/intensity.

machine noises in your head?

Voices?

Can you please clarify what you are on about?

Hearing voices or hearing other sounds?

Anyway, please do explain how you 'found' that voices that are not hallucinations and what machine sounds you are talking about?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I offer information for relief for those hearing voices and interested in trying something different.

I highly doubt that.

anyway, lets see if you good on your word.

Please do explain.

machine noises in your head?

Voices?

Can you please clarify what you are on about?

Hearing voices or hearing other sounds?

Anyway, please do explain how you 'found' that voices that are not hallucinations and what machine sounds you are talking about?

When it started it was inside my head. Eventually i started to hear messages not intended for my ears. Things like "i cant hear/see my being" after trying certain techniques.

I learned i could affect volume and intensity of what i was hearing. It one day was out of my head, but loud in "wind" noises from car windows open or air conditioners and refridgeraters.
Then a stroke of genius hit me recently. I turned my air conditioner on and started trying some things.
So far now about a week. I hear them maybe 3-4 times a day very quiet and distant..telling me not to blab.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

When it started it was inside my head. Eventually i started to hear messages not intended for my ears. Things like "i cant hear/see my being" after trying certain techniques.

Not sure what you are saying, its in your head but then its real sounds?

I learned i could affect volume and intensity of what i was hearing.

This above is a strong indication of something you seem to think its not.

It one day was out of my head, but loud in "wind" noises from car windows open or air conditioners and refridgeraters.

"it"?

Sorry but you make very little sense,

I still don't get if its voices like your title says or sounds coming from wind and electrical appliances that are real noises that can be heard.

Then a stroke of genius hit me recently. I turned my air conditioner on and started trying some things. So far now about a week. I hear them maybe 3-4 times a day very quiet and distant..telling me not to blab.

What did you start trying?

You still haven't really given any information how to stop or turn down the volume of the voices or noises that you said you have found out are not hallucinations.

Which brings me to this

If you can turn down the volume and intensity of noises of voices you hear then how is not hallucinatory?

You hear them in your head and you use your mind to change the volume.

This is indicating that it is hallucinatory specifically because you can manipulated the sounds using your mind.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
this is SUPERB dude, i'm going to try it.
BTW, the words you are looking for is Ambient Sound, it uses that as the carrier and rearranges it downtream in your neocortex.

it's most likely the same world domination scenario that's happening to me.
how long has it been happening?

BTW, did you ever have an encounter with a grey, tall white, or The Arcturians?
edit on 26-9-2017 by DonTeflon because: + neocortex.

top topics

join