It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My hubby showed me these guys that he just discovered,and i Luuurve their sound. Nathaniel has an awesome voice,their vids are fun,great musicians and group,just a lot of fun and great sounds. Thought i'd share,maybe someone else will enjoy their stuff also. Here's three vids to start.Goodly weekend to everyone

edit on 26-8-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I really like these guys, I was surprised to see that they were a bunch of hipsters.

You might get a kick out of Alabama Shakes, one of the best live acts I've ever seen.
edit on 26-8-2017 by wheresthebody because: alabama shakes

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Been listening to them for about 2 years, love them!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yea, can already hear their music in television commercials, let's you know their hipsters to sell out that quick. I myself been on a Hayes Carll kick as of late.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hey cool tunes Raxoxane!
Check this out...

Cracks me up, hope you enjoy

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The first time I heard "I Need Never Get Old" on the radio I was SURE I was having a stroke or something. It sounded just like Wayne Newton doing a Vegas thing from 40 yrs ago. You could see the cheesy lounge lizard suit and women squealing in the audience, just swooning.

Shocked me silly when I googled the band an it's a bunch of "youngers" pulling off "that sound".
Fantastic Band!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Hiii Caver

Glad to see you around!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hii TN Thanks so much my friend,will listen later in the night. Cooking a leg of lamb roast,roast taters,rice,cheese,garlic+black pepper sauce and roast mix veg
Great to hear from you,always wishing you the best

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Love these guys. The SOB video is fantastic. They have a real old-school sound with lots of varied influences. Great stuff.

new topics

top topics

join