It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pardons Sheriff Arpaio....:)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Aazadan

Declining for nine years? Gee, I guess the sheriff was right
, after all.....

Or maybe Obama's policies worked. One sheriff in one county has zero impact on immigration numbers.

Though since I know you love facts
phoenixcriminallawnews.com...

Illegals in Maricopa county (going by arrest rates) fell by 13% from 2008 to 2010. In the same time frame, they fell by 15% across the rest of the country. Suggesting that Arpaio was underperforming.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

a reply to: Aazadan

Declining for nine years? Gee, I guess the sheriff was right
, after all.....

Or maybe Obama's policies worked. One sheriff in one county has zero impact on immigration numbers.

Though since I know you love facts
phoenixcriminallawnews.com...

Illegals in Maricopa county (going by arrest rates) fell by 13% from 2008 to 2010. In the same time frame, they fell by 15% across the rest of the country. Suggesting that Arpaio was underperforming.

On the other hand, perhaps the number had already fallen prior to 2008....

By the way, have even considered that none of this would be occurring if had followed the laws of the land in the first place???

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Illegals would still come. Illegal asians are the biggest demographic. They come here on H1-b's and then never leave. There's a solution to that though, it's called getting better at your job and outcompeting them.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Illegals would still come. Illegal asians are the biggest demographic. They come here on H1-b's and then never leave. There's a solution to that though, it's called getting better at your job and outcompeting them.

A direct contradiction to your last post in that the numbers are down.

The reason there's more Asian illegals is due to the fact the laws were never enforced on the initial group entering the U.S. and that was Mexicans. The others saw what was happening and joined in.

H1-bs are a direct by-product of non-enforcement our borders.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

How is it contradicting anything? Numbers are down. There's more illegals in the US from China and India than from Mexico.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Maybe so, but if that's the case, and there's been double digit declines for well over a decade. Then maybe illegals aren't the problem you think they are? In which case, Arpaio is even more misguided.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Maybe so, but if that's the case, and there's been double digit declines for well over a decade. Then maybe illegals aren't the problem you think they are? In which case, Arpaio is even more misguided.

Sorry. You have laws. You enforce them. You have borders, a property fence if you will. You maintain them.

If one doesn't honor the physical fences, the intellectual ones are already wiped out. I've been around a bit longer than you. I've seen the changes this mentality has brought us. Enough 'compromise'. No more, por favor.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join