It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ignored and Suppressed Opium and Other Substance Addiction Solution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Don't get confused with units used in the famous "Beck Protocol" a four part process used to kill pathogens in the body. What were talking about is the "Bio Tuner" a device used to normalize brain chemistry. On Google images they have the circuit also if you can't see it.

Lots of people have constructed the circuit. I could point you to a couple websites that sell the exact device. But I'm afraid most of you will then accuse me of selling them to make big bucks again.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
For those that want to use the device I used. Which is the closest one to the Beck device. It's the Sota Bio Tuner. I think it's now only available in Canada directly from Sota. It has a practical easy to use design and you don't have to have a prescription. Now it's $250 on their site.

For those that will accuse me of making any money off of this. I can prove I don't. And am willing to bet any amount of money.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
For those that don't want to put their own device together. These links will keep you from getting the wrong type of device. For the subject this thread is about.

Here's another one I found that I haven't used. Looks like they are hand made by the guy who owns the site.

Bio Tuner, Brain Tuner, Brain Synchronizer, The Original Bob Beck Bio Tuner

This is the Sota site latest design. These have long track record. Over twice the money.

Sota Bio Tuner

Just found another I haven't tried. This site in New Zealand has been around for a long time. The BT 11 by Altered States.

BT 11

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

For those that will accuse me of making any money off of this. I can prove I don't.

Okay, prove it.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Don't get confused with units used in the famous "Beck Protocol" a four part process used to kill pathogens in the body. What were talking about is the "Bio Tuner" a device used to normalize brain chemistry. On Google images they have the circuit also if you can't see it.

Lots of people have constructed the circuit. I could point you to a couple websites that sell the exact device. But I'm afraid most of you will then accuse me of selling them to make big bucks again.

More false claims. I'm still trying to figure out if you've just drank too much of the Kool Aid ornif you're dishonest. But to clarify a couple of things,these devices do not as you state "normalize brain chemistry". They increase the amount of Serotonin your brain produces naturally. That sounds safe and benign right? Sure, unless you're susceptible to Serotonin Syndrome like I am. Too much Serotonin with limited reputable causes tonic cholonic seizures which can cause temporary and sometimes permanent, brain damage and in some cases kill the person.

As for the FDA, the only approved treatments for these devices are insomnia, anxiety and depression and always under the care of a health care professional. That doesn't mean that they have to administer it, just explain the risks ca rewards and precisely how to use the device.

What you're doing is incredibly deceptive and potentially dangerous. You haven't mentioned any potential negative aspects or affects associated with these machines while touring them as a panacea and cure for everything. It's grossly incompetent on your part to promote something that could be harmful to people with zero concern for their well being. It's pretty disgusting and callous.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

But to clarify a couple of things,these devices do not as you state "normalize brain chemistry". They increase the amount of Serotonin your brain produces naturally. That sounds safe and benign right? Sure, unless you're susceptible to Serotonin Syndrome like I am.

It must also be noted that Opioids are listed as drugs that can induce serotonin syndrome.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

It typically isn't the opioids themselves that cause it. The problem tends to present because approximately 60% kof chronic pain patients also suffer from depression and are taking SSRU's (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) which don't allow the brain to reads orb Serotonin normally. Other instances of Serotonin Syndrome present during severe withdrawal that occurs without medical supervision and proper titration of their meds. The only opioids themselves that seem to play a role in Serotonin Syndrome is Tramadol and a few others with a similar formulation within the same
Class. Even then, unless the patient ian susceptible to SS, they shouldn't have issues unless they are abusing their meds I.E. taking far more than the recommended dosages. Patients who are compliant with their scrips shouldn't have much to fear unless they are predisposed to SS.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

For those that will accuse me of making any money off of this. I can prove I don't.

Okay, prove it.

How much money do you have to lose?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

But to clarify a couple of things,these devices do not as you state "normalize brain chemistry". They increase the amount of Serotonin your brain produces naturally. That sounds safe and benign right?

No. I never said a thing about Serotonin. Show me where I mentioned Serotonin?

Some believe Serotonin is actually a misery hormone and part of the problem. I mentioned Dopamine once.

I'm not making any money off this in any way. You can choose to use the devices or not. It's up to you. I couldn't care less. I'm not taking responsibility for you in any way.

edit on 27-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: fix quote

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm not taking responsibility for you in any way.

Of course you're not. And I highly doubt you'd take responsibility for anyone severely injured by taking you're advice either. Hell, you probably wouldn't even feel guilty.
edit on 2782017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

More false claims. I'm still trying to figure out if you've just drank too much of the Kool Aid ornif you're dishonest. But to clarify a couple of things,these devices do not as you state "normalize brain chemistry". They increase the amount of Serotonin your brain produces naturally. That sounds safe and benign right? Sure, unless you're susceptible to Serotonin Syndrome like I am. Too much Serotonin with limited reputable causes tonic cholonic seizures which can cause temporary and sometimes permanent, brain damage and in some cases kill the person.

As for the FDA, the only approved treatments for these devices are insomnia, anxiety and depression and always under the care of a health care professional. That doesn't mean that they have to administer it, just explain the risks ca rewards and precisely how to use the device.

What you're doing is incredibly deceptive and potentially dangerous. You haven't mentioned any potential negative aspects or affects associated with these machines while touring them as a panacea and cure for everything. It's grossly incompetent on your part to promote something that could be harmful to people with zero concern for their well being. It's pretty disgusting and callous.

I just got an idea? Instead of whining to and slandering me. Why don't you check it out with an MD. CES is becoming mainstream now. Maybe it's not for you. You can now get a prescription for an approved medical device. Maybe one unit works for one person but doesn't work for another. It isn't an absolute science.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Of course you're not. And I highly doubt you'd take responsibility for anyone severely injured by taking you're advice either. Hell, you probably wouldn't even feel guilty.

Show me an example of someone seriously hurt by one of these devices.

All the people like you. Afraid of hurting themselves. Can now get this approved by an MD with a prescription if they want. What's your problem

edit on 27-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added

edit on 27-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: correction

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Show me an example of someone seriously hurt by one of these devices.

Look up Serotonin Syndrome. That's what your box can do.

But I knew you wouldn't care if anyone got hurt. As long as the money's going into your pocket, you'll endorse anything.
edit on 2782017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Have any examples of one of these units doing that? I didn't think so.

edit on 27-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Just goes to show how much you care about human beings.

Don't worry though. I'm sure your bank balance outweighs anyone's health being effected by you're precious little box.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Don't worry though. I'm sure your bank balance outweighs anyone's health being effected by you're precious little box.

I'm sure it couldn't do any more harm to you than what has already been done.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

So change one harm for another? And make your bank balance bigger while you're at it.

So much for the faux caring you posted in this thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So change one harm for another? And make your bank balance bigger while you're at it.

So much for the faux caring you posted in this thread.

Shilling for the drug companies again. I hope you feel good about keeping people from any help with their condition. While you're raking in the big bucks in your mothers basement.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Okay, prove it.

How much money do you have to lose?

So, no proof then.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join