It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Grader Sent to Office, Investigated, for “Pronoun Mishap”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

*Face Palm*...

This is going so far down hill so fast it's unreal.

Talk about the 'snowball' effect!

Or can I even say 'snowball' now as it has masculine connotations?

Grrr.

link   
He/she/it can be whatever gender he/she /it feels like for the time being. But at the end lil, Jim/Jenny/Jax can't read, write or add shat up.

link   
He/she/it can be whatever gender he/she /it feels like for the time being. But at the end lil, Jim/Jenny/Jax can't read, write or add shat up.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Stories like this, on the surface, appear to expertly exhibit the vast divide between the people of this great nation.

On one hand, I cannot believe, even if under protocol, an adult would feel this is okay to do to a child.

On the other hand, I'm reminded this is fringe. Thank the Lord this is fringe. May it ever be fringe!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

We were saying the same thing when they suspended the boy for chewing his pop tart in the shape of a gun too.

These kinds of storied happen too often to be all that fringe.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Fair warning to all trans-whatevers I meet in the future: I'm going to mishap your pronouns and I'm not going to give a fig.

Get ready for the butt hurt because you definitely have one of those!

Hey, I get asked if I'm gay all the time. I'm not. Do I get offended and throw a tantrum? Hell naw!

edit on 25-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolutely.This is preposterous.While i have no problem whatsover with transgender people,this was a child.Children are forgetful.THIS is the type of thing that builds resentment against transgenders,not their decision to transgender.All this pc bs

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
How long before we introduce re-education camps for pronoun offenders, I wonder?

It's here. Right now. You're looking at it. BOO!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

California.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

That IS wayyy too young.I don't mind in the least folks transgendering,but imo before the age of about 16 it is too early.They need to be sure.Very sure.You know i wonder if this is not more the parents influencing that kid..No way to know,but you get such cretinously pc progressives, wonder if for some of those types it may not be some twisted progressive "status symbol" to have a transgender child.I wonder if some of those types may not maybe decide to nudge their child in a certain direction..nothing twisted coming out of California will surprise me these days.
edit on 25-8-2017 by Raxoxane because: Added

edit on 25-8-2017 by Raxoxane because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Wait...first graders? What are they...6? How is a 6 uear old "transitioning'? How are the parents not being investigated for child abuse?

Because......derp thats why.

The world has gone insane.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nothing is too harsh for a child that can't distinguish 1 of the 50 genders. Life in prison is too light of a sentence imo.

50 i thought it was 56
or 57 if you include Apache helicopter

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
www.youtube.com... Do you see any parallels ? We certainly are crashing civilization with these absurd actions.
How can we continue existence with such imbicile behavior ? Did other civilizations collapse this way ? Genetics don't lie.

Repeated for truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Kids that age don't even have genders

What the # is happening, here?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So I gather from this story, a little "first grade" boy has "decided" to make some "changes" in his life. And is/has grown up enough, to "change" on his own? So much for teaching the children. They used to take children away from "parents" as screwed up as this kid's. Not "question" a sane child for calling, a spade a spade... What a missed up "civilization".
edit on 26-8-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2017 by murphy22 because: To add..

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Hell. We are in hell

edit on 8 26 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The young lady did nothing wrong! Why did they not call in the boy, for thinking he's a girl? Why didn't they "report" the "parent/parents/co-partners, (whatever they call themselves these days).. for screwing with their boys mind. Really? A "firstgrade" boy is confused about being a boy? And they attack a little girl for calling him, what he is, A BOY? "Out of the mouth of babes".. Even little girls will know how screwed up this country has become! I hope this young lady grows up to be the first WOMAN President!
edit on 26-8-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I kind of wonder why kids are forced to comply with these ingnorant rules,why is it ok all of a sudden to live in a fantasy world,it's one thing to think it,but another to act out on it,I remember the psychological tricks principal pulled on me,in retrospect,I'd like to go back and break his big nose,we need the govt out of our lives,liberals are hell bent on them taking over

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I wont even bother quoting the link . This crap has to stop and it needs to stop now . And why is the teacher discussing sexuality with minors still working .
edit on 26-8-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It's a simple solution really. #CALEXIT

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join