It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There an Official USA-Certified List of HATE SYMBOLS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Nice deflection, but it does not wash. The KKK are still the KKK, and so are all the white power groups that I spoke of, who need dealing with, preferably at the point of a Lee Enfield with a good bayonet mounted on it.

So try again. Would you rather ACTUAL fascism, traditional fascism, that is white supremacy, racism and fascism of the old school, was not confronted and defeated, and if not why?

Do not dodge the question. You are not smart enough to pull it off, and will only look foolish again if you try. Just answer the question.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Nice deflection, but it does not wash. The KKK are still the KKK, and so are all the white power groups that I spoke of, who need dealing with, preferably at the point of a Lee Enfield with a good bayonet mounted on it.

So try again. Would you rather ACTUAL fascism, traditional fascism, that is white supremacy, racism and fascism of the old school, was not confronted and defeated, and if not why?

Do not dodge the question. You are not smart enough to pull it off, and will only look foolish again if you try. Just answer the question.

Lol, nice exaggeration. It isn't the 1960s. When it comes to the First Amendment, the PRESENT threat has been ANTIFA. There AREN'T mobs of white skinheads and Klan members running around rioting, mobbing, looting, committing arson, stopping traffic, and trying to halt free speech right now. ANTIFA has been throwing VIOLENT tantrum-riots since the election, NOT the KKK. I'm not about to burn my city down just because some moron has a tattoo of a swastika on his arm.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Lol, nice exaggeration. It isn't the 1960s. When it comes to the First Amendment, the PRESENT threat has been ANTIFA. There AREN'T mobs of white skinheads and Klan members running around rioting, mobbing, looting, committing arson, stopping traffic, and trying to halt free speech right now. ANTIFA has been throwing VIOLENT tantrum-riots since the election, NOT the KKK. I'm not about to burn my city down just because some moron has a tattoo of a swastika on his arm.

you seriously have to have some blinkers on and stuck in a tiny media bubble to believe any of that twaddle

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is There an Official USA-Certified List of HATE SYMBOLS?

It may not be official, but if you check your standard voting ballot every two years, you might see these:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Good swastika

Bad swastika

Two very different symbols but the same in a ignorant liberals eyes

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This entire hate-symbol obsession, is becoming worse than stupid.

Liberals in Memphis literally dug up the graves of Nathan Forrest...and his wife; so even removing the corpses of Confederate soldiers isn’t off the table!

Source w/more absurdities: townhall.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This entire hate-symbol obsession, is becoming worse than stupid.

Liberals in Memphis literally dug up the graves of Nathan Forrest...and his wife; so even removing the corpses of Confederate soldiers isn’t off the table!

Source w/more absurdities: townhall.com...

First they want to kill all nazis, fascists, slave-owners, capitalist-pig-swine-business-owners and see them buried six foot under.

Then if that isn't enough and because there aren't any left, they dig up the ones that have been long gone for 200 years...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join